I'm annoyed that this took so long to post.

The Healer's Vision

“This can't be happening, this really can't be happening.” Hongki whined, Wonbin's arms wrapped tightly around him.

He had just found out the worst news of his life. Tears sprung into his eyes, his head shook back and forth but it didn't stop the tears from spilling from his eyes or the searing pain of his heart being ripped into shred for the hundredth time.

“It's alright, Hongki. We're going to figure something out. We'll get her back.” Wonbin whispered to him, running a hand through his hair in a comforting manner.

“They took her from me.” Hongki's voice just sounded too broken and pathetic to show the anger that he felt. “They won't give her back..What did I do to deserve this?”

Wonbin pulled Hongki closer to him and glared at the building that they had just left. The Child Services building where Haerim was being kept.

“You didn't do anything wrong, Hongki.” Wonbin whispered, doing his best to comfort his friend. “None of this is your fault.”

Hongki choked on a sob, wiping his eyes with the backs of his hands and not even caring that there were people walking in and out of the building who were staring at him funny.

“What?!” He yelled at one of them. “Have you never seen a man cry before?!”

Wonbin wrapped his arms tighter around Hongki and held him close, shushing him and apologizing to the woman who he had scared. He figured that it would be best if he got Hongki out of there before he scared any more people.

“Come on, let's get back to my house. I'll make you some hot tea. You can't let people see you like this in public.” He whispered into Hongki's ear.

Hongki nodded slowly and allowed Wonbin to pick him up and support him as they walked back to Wonbin's car. He opened the door for the distraught male and helped him into his seat before going around to his own side and getting in.

He gave a sigh and started the car, heading for his house. Hongki leaned against the window with a blank expression, trying to hold back his tears. He could never get the tears to stop, but he did his best to hold back the sobs.

He sniffled softly in the silence of the car as it rolled down the road. He chewed the inside of his cheek as he stared out the window at the bright day.

He couldn't help but to wonder, though, why the day was so bright when he felt so dark. The sun was shining behind just a few white clouds that hid the bright blue sky. The wind wasn't blowing too badly and it was just the right temperature outside, not too hot and not too cold. It was the perfect day, yet Hongki wished for rain.

It felt like rain on the inside. The entire world falling down around him in a blaze of anger and pain with nothing to hold onto as what little earth was left beneath his feet crumbled to send him falling into the black abyss. He couldn't fathom where the end of this hole would be, what was left for the world to take from him.

There was nothing. He had nothing. There was no home, there was no wife, there was no daughter, there was nothing.

“Hongki..we're here..” Wonbin's voice startled Hongki and he jerked up, looking around.

They were already pulled into the driveway of Wonbin's house. The other man had already turned the car off, gotten out, and was waiting at Hongki's door with it open so that he could get out.

Hongki struggled with his seatbelt until Wonbin gave a sigh and reached over to undo it himself. He pulled Hongki out of the car and supported him as they got up to the front door and into the house.

“You're going to be okay, Hongki.” He sighed and sat the broken man down on the couch.

Wonbin patted Hongki's head gently and walked into the kitchen to make something warm for the both of them to drink. He thought about making coffee, but he figured that it would be too strong for Hongki's stomach to handle, so he made some Tea instead.

Hongki was curled up in the corner of the couch, hugging a pillow to his chest. Soft whimpers fell from his lips and Wonbin could see the tears in his eyes. It broke his heart to see his friend this way. He just couldn't understand why someone would do this to such a kind, sweet boy.

Hongki sure didn't deserve any of this. He had never done anything to hurt anyone, Wonbin knew that much.

He sat himself down next to Hongki and sat the cups down on the table.

“Come here, you.” He whispered softly, pulling Hongki over into his chest.

The other boy whined and pulled himself closer to Wonbin, snuggling his head into the man's chest. Wonbin rested his chin on top of Hongki's head and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close until Hongki had calmed down some.

He slowly reached out and took his cup, sipping some of it. “Thank you, Wonbin.”

The other man smiled softly and nodded, allowing Hongki to sip his drink while still keeping an arm around him in a protective grasp. He used his other free hand to sip some of his own cup, although he didn't really want any.

Wonbin's drink was still practically full when Hongki sat his empty cup back on the table with a shaky hand. Wonbin reached out and took Hongki's hands, holding them still inside of his own.

“Hongki, you're going to be alright, ok? I'm going to help you out. I'll make sure that everything is okay again...so if you need anything, tell me.” He whispered as he looked into Hongki's eyes with the most caring of looks that he could muster.

Hongki was looking back at him with wide, tear filled and desperate eyes. It broke Wonbin's heart to see his friend in such a condition. He absolutely hated Hongki being hurt this much after Wonbin had come to care so much for the friend. He wanted to do anything he could to make Hongki feel better.

“Th..there is one thing.” The desperate boy replied, leaning into Wonbin's touch as the other man brushed some of his long hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear.

“Anything.” Wonbin replied, his voice hushed as he waited, on the edge of his seat, to see what Hongki would ask of him.

Yet no request came from the other man. Hongki was completely silent, staring at the other man. Instead of replying, he found himself leaning forward.

Wonbin didn't realize until Hongki's lips were just an inch from his what was happening until it was too late. Hongki's lips pressed against Wonbin's and the two of them were kissing.