More kinda funny filler crap until the important part happens. don't worry it'll be soon...

The Healer's Vision

Minhwan was looking at Hongki funny when he walked into the house. Almost as if he knew what was going on, knew that Hongki finally knew the truth.

Hongki didn't pay any attention to it. He was more focused on what was going on rather than staring down someone who had lied to him the past weeks. He couldn't even bring himself to be mad at Minhwan, he was so happy that Jonghun was actually single.

Hongki was having a great time, sitting on the couch between Jaejin and Jonghun as they all talked about random things and laughed. Hongki and Jaejin even shared stories about when they used to work together.

After a while, someone decided that they should all play a drinking game. Hongki wasn't so thrilled about it. He didn't drink very often and he didn't want a hangover when he had to go to work the next day, but they ended up talking him into it anyway.

He was lucky that they wanted to play the game “Never Have I Ever” because there were very few things that Hongki had done before.

It was Seunghyun's turn and they were about twenty rounds in with Jaejin being the drunkest and Jonghun having had the least drinks. Hongki had only had one drink more than the blind man and that made him feel rather good about himself.

Seunghyun poured a new glass for them all and looked up, his eyes glazed slightly. “Never have I everrr....” He slurred the word, dragging it out as he tried to think of something. His eyes lit up and he finished quickly. “Been tied up during .”

Jaejin sent a glare at the boy and finished his drink while Seunghyun looked at him with a knowing smirk. Minhwan laughed, causing everyone else in the room to laugh as well because everyone knew the only reason Seunghyun had suggested that was because He knew that Jaejin would have to drink again.

It was Jaejin's turn after that. He was nearly too drunk to hold his head up and rested it against the couch as he sat on the floor between Seunghyun's legs. “Never have I ever...” He paused the same way that Seunghyun had and then giggled. “Screwed someone that I'm related to.”

That caused both Minhwan and Jonghun to pick up their glasses and down their shots. The rest of the room looked between the two of them with wide eyes.

“Wait..what?” Wonbin stuttered, shifting from his spot. “You two ed?”

Minhwan gave a wide grin, silently shrugging his shoulders as a reply. Jonghun nodded and shrugged as well.

“It's not like we're related by blood or anything..” He muttered. “But we did once..a long time ago.”

“Alright now this is something I need to hear.” Seunghyun replied, sitting up straight.

Even Jaejin had straightened himself up and was trying to look as sober as he could while he tried to focus on what was being said.

Minhwan whined, tugging on Jonghun's sleeve. “Jongie..Don't tell them that..it's embarrassing.”

Jonghun chuckledm shrugging Minhwan off him. “That's all the more reason to tell them. It was absolutely hilarious.”

Hongki curled up into the corner of the couch as he watched everyone react to the news. He was the only one that seemed to not find what had happened all that funny, but as the story began he found that he was actually amused. Minhwan had been right. It was rather embarrassing.

“And so he put on the skirt.” Jonghun continued the story after Seunghyun and Wonbin had detained Minhwan from trying to make him shut up. “He was wearing the whole outfit. He even had the padded bra and the wig.”

“Omigod, I can't believe you did that.” Jaejin giggled, picking up his glass and taking another drink even though the game had ended.

“He was drunk, give him some slack.” Jonghun responded. “He the music and he started to strip for me. It was actually kind of y.”

Wonbin stopped the story to fall over laughing at that point. “Him stripping? Really? y?” He laughed until he turned red and Minhwan hit him in the back of the head.

“Anyway, long story short, we got drunk and ed.” Jonghun summed up in one short sentence, shrugging his shoulders and leaning back against the couch. “I'm sure that you've done a lot worse, Seunghyun.”

Jonghun's smile was smug as his head tilted in the direction Seunghyun was sitting. He couldn't see, but the man had turned a bright shade of crimson and suddenly Hongki was more curious than he was upset by what he'd just heard.

Everyone laughed except the drunk boy, who looked rather panicked and shook his head. He sloppily crawled into Seunghyun's lap and put a hand over the other's mouth. Seunghyun grabbed his hand and pulled it away, pressing a kiss to it and then looked up at the others. “I don't kiss and tell.”

“But Jaejin does.” Hongki responded with a smirk.

All eyes turned to him, even Jonghun looked his direction with a smirk.

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Jonghun asked him.

Hongkie glanced at Jaejin and Seunghyun with a victorious expression and replied. “Jaejin used to be very open about his life when he worked for me. So....I know a story or two.”

“That's not fair!” Jaejin whined, falling off Seunghyun's lap as he tried to get to Hongki. “You promised you wouldn't tell anybody!”

Hongki laughed. “I didn't say I was going to tell.” And everyone's expressions turned to frowns aside from the relieved expressions on Jaejin and Seunghyun's faces.

Jonghun pouted. “How can you just go and say you know and then not tell us?”

Hongki looked at the pout and bit his lip. Jonghun was absolutely adorable when he pouted like that. It was all that he could do to keep from spilling everything that he knew. Instead, he turned to the group and gave them all a suggestion.

“Guys, why don't we play truth or dare?” He suggested.