Ch. 6- Car Ride Home

Wings of an Angel

(A/N: here is the Yadong chapter!)

 

Hoya's POV:

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

I reach over to turn off my alarm clock, and opened my eyes to check the time. It was 6:45 AM, giving me enought time to get ready for school. I made sure my uniform was ready, so I hung it up last night before going to sleep. I walked into the bathroom, and the shower. The feeling of the hot water falling on my body relaxed me, making me want to fall asleep again. I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and put it around my waist.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I put on my clothes, fixed my hair, and gathered up all my school stuff. I'm sort of a organized person, so I have everything laid out before I wake up, it is a habit of mine. I walk downstairs to eat breakfast, give a peck on the cheek to my mom, and headed out the door. When I was walking to school, I couldn't but help think what Dongwoo and I talked about last night. What he said left me confused.

FLASHBACK:

" Bye Dongwoo-hyung, bye Hoya," said Woohyun as he left the car.

" Bye Woohyun-hyung, bye Sunggyu-hyung."

Then once they both left the car, Dongwoo-hyung drove off to my house. We haven't talked much since the last time we met, and that was during Chirstmas break. The atomosphere started feeling weird, so I decided to ask him something.

" Hyung, how did you get to know Sunggyu-hyung?" Dongwoo-hyung was caught off surprise when I asked him the question.

" Oh how did I meet him? Well we both went to the same school, and started hanging out with each other. After a while we became close friends. Why are you asking?"

" No reason, just curious. You know I'm really glad that you are coming back for good hyung." I looked down to my lap making sure he doesn't see the blush on my cheeks. Luckily he is driving, that way he won't turn to me.

" Yeah me too. I'm glad that I am home. We can start hanging out, and talk over what I miss. I really missed you guys you know that right."

" Yeah we know that you missed us a lot. You haven't missed much. Same old same old, but now you are here, things will get a lot more fun!"

" Hahahahaha of course things would get more fun since I'm here now!" Then there was a silence. I didn't know what else to ask, but there was this I question that I really I want an answer for. Although I know he won't give me a definite answer for it. Whenever I ask him why he suddenly wanted to go overseas for a year, he would just say, " I think it would be a great experience for me, that's all." But I just had to ask him again.

" Hyung, what is the real reason why you went to the States?" I could see him tense up from the corner of my eye. He becomes like this whenever I ask him this question.

" The real reason why I left? I guess I can't hide it from you anymore huh Hoya? The reason why I left was because I needed to confirm something." He was giving off a serious face. Hyung never really looks serious unless it was something important.

" Something you had to confirm? What did you have to confirm?"

" That....... is still a secret. I can't tell you yet Hoya, I'm still a bit confused. That is why I came back here to know whether if my confirmation was correct."

" Fine, I guess you don't have to tell me. I will just wait until the day you tell me."  I pouted feeling unsatisfied with his answer.

" Thanks Hoya for understanding. Until the day I know it is for sure, I will tell you," he said as he placed his hand on my head, and ruffled my hair.

" Hoya we are at your house."

" Hm? Oh we are. Well thanks for the ride hyung. I will see you tomorrow at school then." I got out of the car, and headed to the door. Right before I pulled the door handle Dongwoo-hyung said something.

" Hoya, I'm really glad that I'm back. I really missed you."

" I'm glad you are back too. I really missed you too hyung."

" Well you better get inside, it is geting cold. Goodnight."

" Yeah, goodnight hyung." I stood there as Dongwoo-hyung drove off.

I got into my bedroom, and hung up my uniform, and made sure I was ready for school tomorrow.

I still want to know what he had to confirm. What was it so important that he had to go to another country for a WHOLE year, and leave his friends behind? *sigh* I guess I will just have to wait. I did promise him that. I will just sleep on it for now.

As soon as I closed my eyes, sleep over took me, and sent me off to my dreams.

FLASHBACK ENDED:

I kick a can that was on the grounded feeling frustrated over why he left still. I couldn't grasp the idea what he needed to confirm, and why. Why did he have to leave? Didn't he know how it made me feel when he left. I felt so alone without him, and I was thankful to have Woohyun there for me, but it just wasn't the same. I finally got to school and made my way to class.

Dongwoo's POV:

As soon as I woke up I took a quick shower, put on my uniform, and dang it feels weird to wear a uniform again. Did my hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I chugged down my food as fast as I could, and started choking. I beckoned my mom to give me something to drink.

" Slow down boy! Why are you eating so quickly? You are going to choke." I chugged down the glass of milk she handed to me.

" Sorry mom, I just want to get to school early, and get my schedule thats all." I got up put away my plate, and headed out to the door.

" Okay, but be careful. Watch the streets when you are driving!"

" Don't worry mom! See ya!" I headed out of the door, got into my car, and drove off to school. Then my mind suddenly drifted off to what Hoya and I talked about last night. I didn't know what to say, but I didn't want to give him the whole truth.

Sorry Hoya about not telling you everything, but it was something that I had to confirm about. I know you wouldn't be able to understand why, but once I tell you I'm afraid how you will react. So Hoya please give me some time to think about it, and I will give you a definite answer. Until then wait for me.

 

 

( A/N: finished with the Yadong chapter! Two updates in one night! so what do you guys think why he left for the States?)