Ch. 32- Knocking

Wings of an Angel

Woohyun's POV:

Today was the third day that Sunggyu was staying at my house. We went through the normal routine; do homework, eat dinner, homework, watch t.v., wash up, and then go to sleep. It wasn't a boring routine, actually it was pretty comfortable. Sunggyu-hyung made dinner tonight since I cooked the last two nights. His cooking isn't all that bad, but I still think my cooking is the best. After we finished with our homework, we relaxed for a bit before we both started to feel tired. He hasn't asked me about my brother since day one, which I'm fine with, but I can tell he really wants to ask me. I'm grateful that he isn't trying to pry into my past, but I wish I could just let it go for once. Maybe some other day will be better.

I decided to let Sunggyu-hyung to wash up first while I waited for him. I flopped onto my bed and took out the necklace that was under my shirt. The necklace was made with a white feather with red beads, my favorite color, and the the chain was made out of brown leather. My brother made it for me when I was younger, and he made one himself also but his had blue beads. I heard Sunggyu-hyung coming out of the shower so I quickly put my necklace under my shirt and grabbed my clothes.

" Woohyun-ah you can use the bathroom now!"

" Okay!"

----------------------------

Sunggyu's POV:

He is acting weird for some reason.......Oh well. Might as well go to sleep for a bit. Oh wait I should make sure that it is under my pillow first.

I reached under the pillow and felt it. I let out of a sigh of relief and closed my eyes. I fell asleep right away.

---------------------------

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I started hearing somebody knock on the door. I thought it was just some person pasing by through the neighborhood or some kid pranking us. It wouldn't stop though. I closed my eyes tighter thinking that the person would go away, but they didn't. I groggily opened my eyes seeing that it was only 1 AM! Who the heck it out hear this late!? I shook Woohyun awake.

" Woohyun, I think there is somebody outside."

" Hmmmmm? What do you mean hyung?"

" Listen." There was some more knocking.

" Ah, there really is somebody outside. Let me go check."

" You can't go out there! What if that person is some sort of killer! What if something bad happens to you!?"

" Don't worry! I will take this bat here with me. Also don't I have you too hyung?" He tilted his head in a cute way and smiled and I couldn't help but blush.

" Y-Yeah you d-do."

" Alright lets go then." He took my hand and we both went downstairs. The knocking stopped but there was a voice. We stepped closer and closer to the door with Woohyun holding the bat up. Then the person spoke.

" Hyung, please open the door." We both looked at each other. Then we noticed that the voice belonged to somebody we knew. Woohyun opened the door in haste, and outside there stood Myungsoo.

" H-Hyung, I-I think I did something bad to S-Sungyeol." We both looked at him with curiousity at what happened to him. Woohyun let him in and I went to grab the blankets from upstairs. I wrapped them around Myungsoo.

" Thanks Sunggyu-hyung."

" No problem."

" Now tell us why you are here and what happened.", said Woohyun who spoke up.

" Well......."

-------------------------------

Hoya's POV:

I have been staying with Dongwoo-hyung the past few days. It was nice actually just to hang out like this and cuddle in bed with each other. He actually cooked for me, which was pretty surprising since I never knew he could cook. Usually when he heats stuff in the microwave everything just bursts into smoke. Tonight he cooked spaghetti for us and it was delicious! Then we finished our homework and we took turns using the bathroom. I fell asleep in hyung's arms until I heard knocking coming from outside.

" Dongwoo-hyung, wake up! Somebody is outside!" He wouldn't budge. I kept on shaking him but he didn't even move! So I pushed him off the bed and it worked!

" What the? What are you doing Hoya!?"

" Well there was somebody knocking on your door and you wouldn't get up, so I pushed you off the bed."

" Aish, at least don't push so hard next time!" We both went downstairs and he suddenly grabbed my hand. I blushed at the sight. He probably knew that I was nervous and decided to hold my hand. As we got closer to the door, the knocking stopped and there was a voice.

" H-Hoya-hyung." The voice sounded like Sungyeols'! I ran up to the door to see Sungyeol standing there with teary eyes. He started to cry and wrapped his arms around me. I turned my head over to look at Dongwoo mouthing to him, "I don't know what is wrong with him." So I just decided to hug Sungyeol back and pat his back to comfort him. Dongwoo-hyung then came over and hugged Sungyeol too. I smiled at him.

" Thanks Dongwoo-hyung."

" No problem."