Ch. 40- Our Own Angel

Wings of an Angel

Nobody's POV:

" Shhhhhh! Be quiet I want to hear them!"

" Sungyeol stop speaking!"

" Dongwoo you are too loud!"

" Myungsoo stop sneezing!"

" Why don't all of you just be quiet!"

There were two people sitting on a bench while across from them were people who were secretly hiding behind some bushes trying to hear the two people. They kept on pushing each other and telling each other to be quiet. People that were passing by were giving weird looks to the people behind the bushes, but they just ignored the stares. Even though it was quite obvious that there were people behind the bushes, the two people sitting on the bench were in their own little world.

" Sungjong," said Dongjun as he looked at Sungjong in the eyes.

" Hmm?"

" I want to tell you something." Dongjun grabbed his hands into his own hands. Sungjong's heart started to beat even faster and he felt like he was going to explode any minute.

" What do you want to tell me?" There was a squeak in Sungjong's voice but there was a shimmer of hope in his eyes.

" Ilikeyousowouldyoubemyboyfriend?" Dongjun said it so quickly that it took a while for Sungjong to process it. Then Sungjong wrapped his arms around Dongjun's neck and gave him a short but sweet kiss.

" Of course I would like to be your boyfriend." Then as they were about to kiss again the people behind the bushes jumped out in excitement.

" Finally they confessed to each other," said Myungsoo who had his arms around Sungyeol's waist.

" They took wayyyyyyy to long to confess! We were even faster than them," said Dongwoo who was eating an ice cream cone along with Hoya.

" Be quiet hyungs!"

" Now is that anyway to be speaking to your hyungs, Sungjong," Sunggyu said as he gave a stern look to Sungjong.

" Yeah, I mean that even Sunggyu-hyung who has small eyes could see that you two have feelings for each other," said Sungyeol who didn't care that he was going to piss of Sunggyu.

" What was that Sungyeol!? Did you just say I have small eyes!?"

" Now calm down baby. Don't worry I love your small eyes....they make you look like a hamster," said Woohyun as he wrapped his arms around Sunggyu's waist and buried his head into Sunggyu's neck.

" Aish, not you too Woohyun!" Sunggyu pouted, which only made him look more of a hamster, and was about to get angry.

" Hey guys how about we go get something to eat? I'm hungry!"

" Okay!"

----------------------------------------

Both people were laying on the grass of the meadow holding each other's hand and just staring at each other. They were enjoying the peace they were having since their friends were always interrupting their time together. Now they would usually come to the meadow ad relax whenever they have time. This is the place where Woohyun's brother is buried but this is also the place where Woohyun was finally able to let go of the guilt. The warmth from the sun was spreading through their bodies, how the lake would sparkle because of the sunlight, and just how everything seemed perfect.

" Gyu-hyung."

" What is it Woohyun?" Woohyun's hands when towards Sunggyu's neck and took out the necklace that was always hiding under his shirt.

" So I was right."

" What were you right about?" Woohyun then took out the necklace that he was wearing. Both necklaces were made of brown leather and and feathers as the charm but there was a slight difference. Woohyun's had red beads and Sunggyu's had blue beads.

" These were the necklaces that Yong hwa-hyung made for us when we were younger. I can't believe that you actually had it."

" Yeah I can't still believe that your brother was Yong hwa-sshi. When I first met him I was performing in the streets with my band. Then after the performance was over he came over to me and talked to me. He told me that I should give his brother his wings back just in case he loses them- which was you. Then he gave me this necklace here."

" I'm glad you two met. If you guys didn't then you wouldn't be here right now. I guess we have our own angel right hyung?"

" Yeah I guess we do. Woohyun?"

" Hm?"

" I love you."

" I love you too Gyu-hyung."

-------------------------------------------------

Back to the first day they met.............

 

" Hey watch out!" The person knew they wouldn't here them but they just wanted to say it. They emptied out a bag of white feathers into the air as they slowly fell to the ground. The feathers then began to fall around the two people as they look at each others face. The person on the roof was smiling to himself as he was proud of being able to help the two people on the ground a head start of a new journey.

" I love you very much little brother. I hope that someday with the help of the person you just met, you will be able to move on. I will always be silently watching over you two. Take care of each other."

Then the person silently flew away with big, white wings into a place called heaven.

 

 

 

(A/N: I finally finished my first fic! I can't believe that it was 40 chapters long! I hope that everybody who read this fic liked it very much! I want to thank all of my suscribers and thank you for supporting me! Thank you for all the people who read it too! Even though there weren't many votes the majority is................................................The Raven and the Dove! click this link here -----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196970 )