Ch. 27- Waking Up & I'm In Love

Wings of an Angel

Sungyeol's POV:

Where am I? This place feels different than from my house. All I remember is that I out after Myungsoo and the others found me. The last thing I heard was Myungsoo calling out my name. Now I hear somebody crying, I try to move my hand, but it feels like there is something on it. I feel something wet on my arm, and I can tell that the person whose head is on my arm is crying. I have to wake up, or else this person will keep on crying because of me. I think it is time to wake up Lee Sungyeol.

I forced my eyelids to open. The brightness of the room blinded me, and it was harder for me to see. After a few seconds I was able to make things out. I saw two figures sleeping on the couch holding hands- Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun-hyung. Then I look over to my arm to see the person whose head was on my arm. I started to cry as I realized the person was Myungsoo. I wanted to say that I was awake, but my voice wouldn't make any sound. It hurted for me to see him cry because of me. He rarely cries and if he does he would do it secrely. Then I started to cry even harder which woke up Myungsoo.

" S-Sungyeol what's wrong? Are you in pain? Do you not feel well?" Great now I'm just made he even more worried. I shook my head saying that I was alright.

" Liar, you are crying." The tears wouldn't stop falling, and there was nothing I could do. Myungsoo then leaned closer and wiped away my tears.

" Now tell me why you are crying."

" B-Because I-I made you c-cry." I tried my best to speak, but voice came out as raspy.

" Pabo. Don't cry because you made me cry. So stop crying okay?" I smiled at him, and my tears finally stopped.

" Sungyeol, you are awake!" I look over to Woohyun-hyung who was finally awake.

" Sunggyu-hyung wake up! Wake up! Sungyeol woke up!" I chuckled at how Woohyun-hyung was trying to wake up Sunggyu-hyung, and he wouldn't wake up. Myungsoo was also laughing too, and the sight of his smile made my day. It's good to see a smile that was as bright as the sun when I wake up.

" Shut up Woohyun! I already knew that he was awake! Could you not hear that Myungsoo and Sungyeol were talking!?" My face started to redden when I heard Sunggyu-hyung say that. But we all just laughed at how stupid Woohyun-hyung can be at times. Then I look back at Myungsoo who was still laughing at them.

I promise I won't make you worry again Myungsoo. No matter what happens, I will be strong so that I won't be a burden to you. If there is a day when I become too much of a burden to you, I promise that I won't bother you again.

----------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

" Hyunggggggggggg I don't want to leave yet!"

" We are leaving no matter how much you complain. Those two need some time with each other anyways."

" Fine, I guess so. Do we have to go to school though?"

" Yes we are. We already have missed first period."

" Finnnnnneeeeeeeeee." I sulked when I heard that we had to go to school. There is no point in going to school since first period was over.

" But Sunggyu-hyung we might as well skip the rest of the day since they are probably wondering why we were gone first period."

" Don't try to get out of this Woohyun-ah. I already called the school yesterday saying that you and I won't be coming to school for first period."

" WHAT! I can't believe that you already had everything planned out!"

" Of course!" He turned around and smiled at me. His eyes disappeared, which made him even more cute, and I just stared at him for a few seconds. Then I finally realized I was practically staring at him so I grabbed his hand, and led him to school.

" I guess somebody is eager to go to school now."

" Shut up Sunggyu-hyung."

---------------------------------------------------

Second period................

 

Why did hyung have to make us go to school for? I mean we should just gone home and sleep for the rest of the day! We didn't even eat breakfast- the most important meal of the day! I'm too tired to pay attention in class. I guess sleeping in class won't hurt, since we are watching a movie.

I put my head on the desk, and drifted off to dreamland.

Hyung where are you? Why did you leave? Was it my fault? It was my fault wasn't!? Why won't you say anything!? Open up your eyes hyung! Don't leave me by myself! What about your dream to become a musician!? You have to fulfill your dream hyung! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

The bell rang signalling the second period was over. I jolted up from my desk, and almost fell of the chair.

That totally was not a dream, it was a nightmare, again.

I made my way out of class, and walked to my next class. I saw Sunggyu-hyung walking up to me, and he smiled at me. The smile that takes away all the bad thoughts that I have.

" Hey Woohyun-ah!"

" Hey hyung!" We walked to our next class, and everything felt better just being around him.

-------------------------------------

Lunchbreak......................

Hoya's POV:

I haven't seen Sunggyu-hyung or Woohyun-hyung. I want to know how Sungyeol is doing. I still can't believe that happened to Sungyeol! If only I had done something to help overcome that obstacle in life. Him losing his parents at young age, and then getting beaten up for two straight weeks in middle school! How can Sungyeol deal with that! Yet the only people who know about his parents' death is Myungsoo and I. If only he would open up a bit more, if only he would talk to us more.

I felt somebody kiss the side of my head, and I looked over and the person was Dongwoo-hyung.

" Don't worry about it too much. You have to smile, and hope for the best okay?" Dongwoo-hyung has always been the only person who has understood my feelings. I don't express my feelings very much, but he was able to read me. I'm glad to have him by my side, especially during hard times.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips, " Thanks hyung."

" Anything to make yo better Hobaby." Ever since he started calling me that, I couldn't stop blushing.

" Ewwwwwwwww Yadong is making yadong!", said Woohyun-hyun who was walking over to us.

" Hyung! How is Sungyeol? Is he alright? Is he awake yet? How is he?"

" Calm down there Hoya."

" Yeah how is he hyung? Wil he be alright? Is he feeling better? What did the doctor say?", said Sungjong. Whoops sort of forgot that Sungjong was sitting in front of Dongwoo-hyung and I.

" Like I said, calm down and let me talk. Okay. Sungyeol finally woke up this morning, and from what I can tell he looked like he was fine."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. Dongwoo-hyung patted my back, and Sungjong was almost about to cry. Even though those two bicker everyday, Sungjong was the third closest person to him. Myungsoo first and me second.

" Anyways, have you guys seen Sunggyu-hyung?", said Woohyun-hyung.

" Oh yeah, he said he was going up to the roof for some fresh air.", said Dongwoo-hyung.

" Okay! Thanks hyung!", then he ran off to go look for Sunggyu-hyung.

" Now everything is better isn't, Hoya?", said Dongwoo-hyung who was looking at me with his big, beautiful smile, and holding my hand.

" Yeah. Things are better now."

-------------------------------------------------

On the rooftop........................

Sunggyu's POV:

Feels so much better up here! Now that Sungyeol is awake, everybody will be more happier! Then there won't any heavy atmosphere around us anymore. I can rest for a while now too, but..........I still have to find him though. I made a promise to a person that I would protect a certain person. Yet, I still haven't found him! How am I going to find him in Seoul! AISH!

I fall to the floor, and closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep until a certain somebody interrupted me.

" HYUNG THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE!" I open my eyes to see Woohyun running towards me.

" What do you want Woohyun?"

" Oh nothing. I was bored that's all. I wanted to look for you, and spend more time with you." My heart started to beat really loudly. I was affected my him saying that he wants to spend more time with me?

" What are you doing here hyung?"

" Huh? Oh just getting some air. I felt like I was suffocating in the hospital."

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I see." We just sat there for a while, then I closed my eyes again.

" Hyung you can't fall asleep! We still have class! Tch. Yet this is the person who said they wanted to go to school! I told you we should have just gone home instead of coming here! See next time y-"

I pulled him from where he was sitting. Now he was laying next to me, and my arms was around him. I pulled him towards me to make him shut up, but now my heart is beating like crazy! I hope he doesn't hear my heart!

" Shut up Woohyun. Go to sleep."

 

Woohyun's POV:

I-I'm laying next hyung! Hyung is hugging me! Our faces are so close to each other. I can feel his breath on my face - minty, must have just chewed gum just now. My heart is beating like crazy! He is the only person who is able to do this to me! Why is that? Why does my heart beat like crazy whenever I see his face. When I see him smile, I can't help but smile too. His pout is one of the cutest wonders of the world, and when he is stressed out, I can't help but want to comfort him. When he held my hand in the car last night, all this warmth ran through my body, like a jolt of electricity. Was our first meeting accidental or was it fate? It doesn't matter to me because....................

 

 

I think I'm in love with you Sunggyu-hyung.