Ch. 31- Awkward but Comfortable

Wings of an Angel

Myungsoo's POV:

" Hey Sungyeol."

" Hm?"

" Do you think that a raven and a dove can live together?"

" What kind of question is that?"

" Well the raven and dove are like the opposite of each other. The raven is black and the dove is white. Then the raven is like a sign of an omen and the dove is sign of peace. They are total opposites, and I don't know....I just wanted to know."

" Hm I guess I never though about it that way.", said Sungyeol who was thinking very hard. It has actually been a long time since I have seen him think this hard. Since he like never thinks hard for school, and yet he is like one of the smartest kids in our school.

" Well I guess what I can say is.....who cares what color they are or what they mean. They are both birds right? For example you and me. You are quiet and reserve and I am loud and friendly, yet we are still humans. If we can be together then why can't a raven and dove be together then? Anyways I think the raven isn't all bad because I think they are birds that watch out for signs you know what I mean. Then the dove can be there to save the day by bringing peace into the world! Hahahahahahahaha!"

I thought about it for a while, and I just laughed at why I asked that sort of question. Sungyeol was still laughing and I punched him to stop laughing. He looked back at me and we both started laughing. Man it feels good to laugh like this after what has happened. It feels nice to hear Sungyeol laughing after such a long time.

I'm glad you are laughing. Whenever you are sad or scared, I will make you smile.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

" Myungsoo-ah."

" Hm?"

" Do you want to stay over?"

" Huh!? I-I mean w-why?"

" We haven't had a sleepover for a while so pleaseeeeeee!"

" U-Um y-yeah s-sure."

" Yayyyyyyyyyy! Come on lets go! I bought this new game and I want to play it with you!" I grabbed his hand and we both ran like lightning to my house!

 

Dongwoo's POV:

Since Sunggyu-hyung is going to be gone for a week, and mom and dad are away on business; maybe I will call Hoya to come over.

I grabbed my phone from the desk and flopped onto the bed. Then I dialed Hoya's number. I didn't have to wait that long since Hoya answered right away.

" Hahahahaha it seems like somebody is very excited from a call."

" H-hyung I-I wasn't expecting you to call me. Do you need something?"

" Sleep at my house for a week."

" W-What!?"

" Like I said come stay with me for a week."

" W-What about your parents and Sunggyu-hyung?"

" Ahhhhhh they are going to be gone for a week. Please Hobaby! Come keep me company!" I waited for him to reply which felt like forever. Maybe he was uncomfortable with staying at my house. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him. What if he wants to break up with me? What if-

" Alright, I will be there soon."

" R-Really! Yayyyyyyy! I love you Hobaby!"

" Hahahahaha I love you too Dinowoo!"

" Okay see you later then!"

" See ya!"

 

Woohyun's POV:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sunggyu-hyung is going to stay with me for a week! I can't believe he actually said yes! He said yes! YES! He also hugged me back! He felt so warm to hug. Though he was acting weird when he asked me how long I was up here. Does he have a reason as to why he wanted to know? Was he waiting for somebody? What if he was waiting for somebody and he though I probably saw them on my way up here? Maybe he wasn't looking for somebody! I'm just overreacting!

" Woohyun-ah is something wrong?"

" Nope nothing's wrong! Hyung is staying over so how can anything be wrong!"

" Okay, okay, I understand hahahahaha." We were finally at my house. I took out the key and opened the door. I let Sunggyu-hyung go in first then I followed. The house was pretty dark so I had to turn on some lights to see. We took off our shoes, but Sunggyu-hyung didn't move.

" What are you doing hyung?"

" I was going to ask before, but is this person your brother?"

" Y-Yeah h-he is."

" How come I haven't seen him around?"

" H-He......is...........d-dead." I was starting to tear up, and he looked at me. He walked towards me and he was just a few centimeters away from me. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

" Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I shook my head at him.

" N-No, it's alright. Thank you though.....Well how about I make something for us to eat, and then we can do our homework.

" Yeah. Sure."

 

Sunggyu's POV:

Crap. Maybe I shouln't have asked him about his brother. I just made him cry! And what the heck is wrong with me! I just kissed his forehead! I KISSED HIS FOREHEAD! Friends don't usually do that to each other too! Well, at least he seemed a bit better after that.

Woohyun finished making dinner and it was delicious! I ate everything he made! He could make a great person to marry! W-Wait I didn't say that! I did not say that! I just meant in general. Yeah lets go with that! Anyways after we finished eating we took our homework, and worked on it together. We both had a bit of troubled in something the other person was good at, so that went well. We both started to get tired so we decided to hit the sack. Luckily Woohyun's house and Dongwoo's house aren't far from each other that way I could pack some clothes and bring it over. We both walked up the stairs until we reached the hallway where I almost tripped when I carried Woohyun up here from before. Then my curiousity got me.

" What room is this?"

" That is my hyung's room."

" Oh. Sorry. Then where am I sleeping?"

" Where? With me of course!"

" HUH!? A-Are you s-sure!?"

" Yeah it's fine. Don't worry about it." He opened the door to his room, and I put my bag on the floor.

" Well I'm going to take a shower first. You don't mind right?"

" Nope, go ahead." He grabbed some clothes from his drawers and went into the bathroom. I just sat on his bed, and then I noticed that there was a picture that was flipped down. I decided to flip it up and it was a picture of his brother and Woohyun. The both of them were holding something in their hand, but before I can get a closer look Woohyun came out of the bathroom.

" Hyung you can use it now." I put down the picture as it was and grabbed my clothes from my bag, and was headed to the bathroom until I slipped on the water that came from Woohyun. I thought I was going to fall on the ground but it felt a lot softer then I thought it would be. I opened my eyes and noticed I was on top of Woohyun. Our face were a few centimeters away from each other, and I didn't notice that we stayed in this position until Woohyun said something.

" H-Hyung can you g-get off? I'm still wet and I would like to put some clothes on." I quickly got up, pulled him up, and ran to the bathroom. The water washed away everything that was on my mind just then. When I finished I dryed myself and put on my clothes on, deciding not to dress out there. When I got out I noticed that Woohyun was already sleeping. I shut off the lights and quietly went on my side of the bed. I was about to fall asleep until I felt something grab my waist so I turned over. Woohyun must have crept over and grabbed me.

" Hyung don't leave me. Please don't leave me." He must be talking about his hyung. I don't know what really happened, but since I was the only person around I decided to wrap my arms around and comfort him.

" Don't worry, I won't go anywhere." I could feel him relax after that. I kissed his head, and snuggled into it. It was awkward but comfortable. Then I finally fell asleep.