Ch. 21- Now I'm Sure, and I'm Ready

Wings of an Angel

Dongwoo's POV:

"........................OH MY GOD!" I started to panic! Of course that would be the reason why Hoya was so mad at me! I forgot that tomorrow is the first day we met, the first day we became friends, and the day that started a beautiful friendship.

 

FLASHBACK:

" Another boring day, another day of waking up for school. Nothing is fun, but dancing is! I go to the dance studio after school to work on my dancing. Dancing just makes me feel....free...yeah free is the word. I feel like I have wings when I dance because I feel like I can fly from the floor, and just dance in the air. But for some reason, something feels off at times, as if I'm missing something, or somebody.

" Dongwoo-ah, Woohyun is here for you!"

" Coming mom!" I ran down the stairs, and grabbed a piece of toast, and headed out the door to walk with Woohyun.

" Finally you came out hyung! I thought you were into a blackhole or something."

" Yah, just because my room is very messy, doesn't mean it is a like a blackhole."

" Whatever. Hey hyung, did you hear we are getting a new student in our school!?"

" A new student? In the middle of the year? Sounds interesting I guess."

" I hope he is in our class!" I was starting to get annoyed of his aegyo and his endless talking, so I hit the back of his head, and he started complaining about how bad of a hyung I was. Now that wasn't a good idea to hit him. We finally got to school and Woohyun wouldn't stop talking about how excited that a new student was coming to their school. Then he wouldn't stop talking about how his hyung is composing this awesome song, and that he is the best singer in the world. Then the teacher came in, and luckily that made Woohyun stop talking.

" Okay everybody sit down, I have an announcement to make." Woohyun started to jump in his seat, which was starting to annoy me, again. Today was not my day lets just say.

" Today we have a new student joining us today. You may come in now."

The new student came in. He was slightly built, a bit taller than me, and when he talked it it showed his canines, which looked very sharp.

" Hello my name is Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya." When he smiled I felt something stirr inside me, something I haven't felt for a long time. Maybe this person can help me what I am missing. He looked towards my way, and unconciously I smiled at him. Then the new student looked away.

Aigoo this kid is cute!

FLASHBACK ENDS

I can't believe that I forgot! How could I forget such an important day! You are such an idiot Dongwoo! A big idiot! But I don't regret becoming friends with him. I don't regret the moments we had together. Then as we spent more time together my feelings for him began to grow. I was scared that if these feelings don't stop, that I will lose control when it is just the two of us. I was scared that I will lose the friendship I have with Hoya. I didn't want to lose him as a friend, but I also want to pursue even further with him. I feel like I can fly whenever we dance together, or just being next to each other I feel like I can fly. When I'm with him I feel free. Then thing I was missing was Hoya. Hoya filled up that gap that was empty for a long time. Now I'm sure about how I truly feel, and I will make sure that idiot Sungyeol doesn't get in the way.

" Woohyun can I ask you a favor?"

" Yeah sure what is it hyung?!"

" Well..........."

------------------------------------

During lunchbreak, outside in the the garden...........

Hoya's POV:

*yawns* " I'm so tired! Maybe what Sungyeol said today makes sense. Maybe I should take the initiative with Dongwoo-hyung. I mean it won't hurt right? Still he should have remembered! Aish! Why am I getting so stressed about this? I should just not even care about it, yeah thats right I won't care about it anymore! I will just....just....*sigh* I really can't forget, I can't just not care about it. Because of Dongwoo-hyung I actually felt happiness that I haven't felt for such a long time. After all the times we have spent with each other, I fell in love with him, and I wanted to stop those feelings, but I just couldn't. I didn't say anything because our friendship means everything to me. But I think I'm ready, I'm ready to face him."

I got up from the bench I was sitting on. I felt like there was a presence behind me, but I just shrugged it off. I was walking for a bit, and then I heard a twig snap. There was nobody behind me, so I kept moving on. Before I was even able to take another step I was blindfolded, and dragged off to somewhere.

 

(A/N: OH NO! It seems like Hoya was kidnapped! What is going to happen?!)