Ch. 29- Apologies Along with a Condition

Wings of an Angel

Woohyun's POV:

*yawns* " I'm tired hyungggggggg!"

" Well you should have gone to sleep earlier."

" You are so mean Sunggyu-hyung!"

" Yah! Don't cling onto me for support!" Sunggyu-hyung pushes me off, and I stumble. I pouted at him and walked away to class. I walked in and I saw Myungsoo sitting in his desk. Then I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

" MYUNGSOO YOU ARE BACK! HOW IS SUNGYEOL? WHERE IS HE? IS HE OKAY!?"

" Hyung...I.....can't.....breathe."

" Hahahaha whoops sorry! But really how is Sungyeol is he at school?" Just then Sunggyu-hyung came in and walked towards us.

" Oh hey Myungsoo. How is Sungyeol."

" I just asked him that!"

" Well I just wanted to know!"

" Hahaha are you guys having a lover spat?" Sunggyu-hyung and I looked at him, wait actually, glared at him. Then Myungsoo puts his hands up as if he is surrenduring and apologizing for saying that.

" Okay it seems like some people got off the wrong side of the bed today. Well for you information Sungyeol is doing fine, and his mom will drop him off at school later."

" Really!? Yayyyyyyyy! Now we can beat up that punk Doojoon for hurting Sungyeol."

" Now, now, Woohyun, don't get all excited. Lets just talk to him.", said Sunggyu-hyung.

" I think we should beat him into a pulp too." I nodded my head in agreement with what Myungsoo said. Sunggyu-hyung just shook his head.

" Kids these days. Lets just ask how Sungyeol wants to deal with this."

" Fine.", said Myungsoo and I.

----------------------------------------------

Sungyeol's POV:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I really don't want to go to school. I really don't think I'm ready to see Doojoon again, but my mom was all like, " You have to go to school or else you will never be able to face it then." Mothers these days, what can you do without them? Well at least Myungsoo and the others will be there for me. Also I won't have to see him during first period so that's another plus. What should I do with him though? I mean should I hit him in the face or just simply forgive him for what he has done to me. All this thinking is making my head hurt!

I looked out the window and I saw a familiar figure walking. Then as we passed the person I recognized him right away.

" Mom stop the car!" The car stopped and I got out of the car. I ran up to the person and was surprised to see me.

" Is that you Sungyeol-sshi?"

" So you still remember me huh?" Then the person bowed to a 90 degree angle, and kept on apologizing to me.

" I'm so sorry Sungyeol-sshi! I wish we have never done that to you! I'm so sorry!" I looked at the him with pity, and just shook my head. I knew the reason why he was in that group, and knew the reason why he stayed. He didn't do anything bad to me though back in middle school. He was the person who just stood there, and watched his other friends hurt others. When I got beaten up by them in middle school he was the only one who apologized to me while I was half-conscious.

" It's okay Kikwang-sshi. It wasn't your fault."

" No it was my fault. I just stood there on the sidelines and watch you get hurt. I'm so sorry!"

" I know the reason why you didn't do anything, and why you stayed with them." He looked up and gave me a confusing look. Aigoo this kid was cute also looking at me like that. So innocent even with his built body.

" What do you mean?"

" You like Doojoon don't you?" His face gave him away. He was shocked at what I said, and looked away. I could tell he was blushing, and then he nodded his head.

" Actually I have a plan. Do you mind helping me out?" He then nodded his head which I took as a yes.

----------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

Sungyeol isn't here yet!? What is taking him so long!? He needs to hurry up or...or....or.....aish I don't know! What if something happened to him again? What if he got into some sort of trouble again? Knowing him something must have happened on his way over here. He is always making me worried about him! He better hurry up or-

" MYUNGSOO!" I look up to see Sungyeol who was running to me. He got closer and closer and pulled me into a hug.

" I missed you so much Myungsoo!"

" Sungyeol...I.....can't.....breathe..."

" Hahahaha oops sorry!" Second time it has happened to me in one day.

" Anyways what took you so long to get here!"

" Aish, don't yell okay! I met somebody on the way here! Kikwang-sshi come over here!" I look over and see somebody running up to us. He looked familiar. Then it hit me. He was one of Doojoon's friends!

" Yah! Sungyeol what are you doing with this guy! What did you do to him, you punk!" I grabbed Sungyeol and pulled him close to me. Ever since he was sent to the hospital I became more protective of him. I mean who wouldn't when you see your friend hurt and unstable to the point he has to be sent to the hospital. I glared at the guy, and I was about to punch him until I was held back.

" What are you doing Sungyeol!"

" Stop Myungsoo he doesn't mean any harm! Please you must believe me!"

" How can I believe that he isn't going to do any harm? He was one of the people who hurted you in middle school!" Then I turned my head when Sungyeol gasped. The punk was on his knees with his head on the floor.

" I'm truly sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't do anything to stop Doojoon-hyung from hurting Sungyeol-sshi. I'm truly sorry." I looked at him very well. I looked at him with pity. Pity that he would throw away his pride to beg me for forgiveness. I looked at Sungyeol who was giving me the look to accept the apology.

" Get up Kikwang-sshi." He got up but wouldn't look at me. " Look at me too." He lifted his face up.

" Okay, I believe that you aren't here to hurt Sungyeol. It still doesn't mean that I have forgiven you though." He looked at me with bright eyes. All I could do was smile. Then without a notice Sungyeol gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" You are the best Myungsoo! So nice!" He hugged me really tightly and I started blushing like mad. Kikwang was trying to hold in a laugh, and I glared at him.

" Kikwang!? What are you doing here!?" I tore my eyes away from Kikwang-sshi and I saw Doojoon coming towards us. Then I heard some footsteps behind us and I saw Sunggyu-hyung and the others coming towards us too.

" D-Doojoon-hyung!" Doojoon grabbed Kikwang-sshi, and pulled him close to him. I looked at Kikwang-sshi who was blushing mad like I was. This kid must like Doojoon. I don't get what he sees in him. All the anger that washed away was resurfacing again.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

Crap this isn't good. Myungsoo is getting angry, and it looks like he is about to pounce on Doojoon. I better stop him before anything happens. Maybe I can have the others help me.

I let go of Myungsoo and pushed him towards Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung.

" Hey can you two hold him for me!? Thanks!"

" Yah, wait Sungyeol! Aish stop thrashing about Myungsoo!", said Dongwoo-hyung who was struggling to keep a hold of Myungsoo. I walked up to Doojoon-sshi and grabbed his wrist. We walked a little further so that the others won't hear us. They kept on yelling on what I was doing and where I was going. Sheesh these guys need to stop worrying or else they will get wrinkles on the faces. I stopped and looked at Doojoon-sshi.

" Wait, before you say anything, I would like to say something. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I'm really, really sorry. It won't ever happen again!" I looked at him with pity. I shook my head with pity. He loves somebody that doesn't even like him, but he has somebody who loves him very much but he doesn't know. But I have a plan that will be helpful for him and myself.

" I forgive you, but I have two conditions." He looked at me with a confused face.

" What are the conditions." I motioned him to lean over. He leaned over, and I whispered into his ear. Then his body immediately leaned back, and gave me a shocked face.

" Deal?" I gave him a smile, not a kind smile, but a smile that says you-have-to-do-it-or-else smile.

" Deal." We both shook hands, and I was happy.