Ch. 23- Grey Clouds

Wings of an Angel

Hoya's POV:

" I love you."

H-he he just said he loved me! He loves me! HE ACTUALLY LOVES ME!

" Hoya, are you there?"

" Huh? Oh, hahahahahaha sorry hyung."

" So, um, what is your response?"

" Only if you tell me again that you love me!"

" Yah! It's already embarrassing for me to say it once already!"

" Hmph! Fine I won't say anything then!"

" .............I love you Hoya." I smirked.

" I love you too." He smiled at me, and leaned in closer. I felt the soft, plump lips that I have always wanted to taste. The kiss was a sweet and passionate kiss that showed our true feelings that we have been holding in all these years. Dongwoo-hyung pulled away and I was bit disappointed that he did.

" Aigoo, don't worry Hoya, we will have plenty of more times for kisses."

" Yeah you are right hyung, we will." I leaned in for a short peck on his lips, and we both just smiled at each other.

--------------------------------

While there were people outside of the room.............

No one's POV:

" Finally they confessed to each other," said Sungyeol who was smiling like a freak. Myungsoo just nodded in agreement with what Sungyeol said.

" Yeah, they are such pabos for taking such a long time to figure out their feelings, and confess to each other."

" Yah, Sungjong, don't call your hyungs pabos! It is not their fault that it took them such a long time to say anythings," said Woohyun who was trying to defend Dongwoo and Hoya.

Then Sungjong said," If you guys are like that to anybody, I'm going to make sure I lecture one of you guys of how slow you are."

" I don't know what I'm going to do with any of you guys." said Sunggyu who was rubbing his temples from everybody talking, and tired from what they had to do today.

---------------------------------

The next day..............

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I'm so tired! I don't want to get up. I'm like so tired from I had to do yesterday. Aish, having to prepare everything so that Dongwoo-hyung can confess to Hoya-hyung. I mean who goes to that length to confess to somebody? Can't they just confess and kiss and then move on with their lives? I don't understand complex things at times. Might as well get up.

I got up from bed, and noticed my phone flashing.

To: Myungsoo

From: Yeollie

" Sorry I won't be able to walk to school with you today! I have to finish some homework I didn't get to do since we had to help out with Dongwoo-hyung. He owes us big time! Well I will see you at school then! <3"

My face got really red when I saw how he ended the message with a heart. Usually I would just ignore the usual hearts, but now I feel weird. I feel light-hearted whenever I see the hearts at the end of his messages.

I couldn't be right? Nahhhhhh, I couldn't be falling for this choding! I'm just feeling happy that I feel loved by my best friend! Thats right, the love from a friend!

I toss my phone onto my bed, and got ready for school. I headed downstairs, ate breakfast, and I was about to head out the door until my mom called for me.

" Myungsoo-ah, you should take an umbrella with you! It said there is a chance for it to rain today!"

" Thanks mom!" I grabbed an umbrella, and made my way to school. The sky was covered with grey clouds, and actually looked like it was going to rain. I ran to school just in case it did rain, and fortunately it didn't. I got to class and set my things onto the desk. Not a lot of people were in class yet, so I just sat there, and stared out at the window.

" Myungsoo, stop staring outside alright! First period hasn't started yet, so he hasn't come out yet." I turned around to see Woohyun talking to me.

" Shut up hyung."

" Now is that the way you should talk to your hyung?" Then I saw Sunggyu-hyung come in.

" Sunggyu-hyung please shut up this person here. It's so early in the morning, and I don't want to deal with him."

" *yawns* Gladly." Sunggyu-hyung smacked Woohyun-hyung in the head, and I started laughing.

" Hyung that hurts!"

" Woohyun, just sit down, and do your homework you didn't finish last night!"

" OMO! How did you know that?!" I just rolled my eyes at him.

" You usually aren't here this early, so you must have not finish your homework right?"

" Oh, yeah, you figured me out!" I just laughed at my hyung's stupidness. After 20 minutes the teacher came in, and started the class. I looked out at the window, and saw Sungyeol walking by. He saw me and waved at me, I just smiled back at him. He went along with the other students in his class who were playing out in the field. Then I felt somebody nudge my side.

" Hey Myungsoo!"

" What hyung?"

" Are you happy that you got to see Sungyeol this morning?"

"...............yes.......now shut up hyung."

-----------------------------------------

During lunch break....................

I was late to meet Sungyeol at his class, and noticed that he wasn't there. Then a student came out of his class.

" Hey did Sungyeol come out here?"

" Sungyeol-sshi? I didn't see him, but I think he did."

" Okay thanks!"

That is weird. Usually he would wait for me by his classroom even if I'm late to meet him. I guess he must have been really hungry so he must have headed off to lunch.

I quickly walked to lunch, everyone was already sitting at our table, but I didn't see Sungyeol.

" Hey did you guys see Sungyeol?"

" No I haven't. Doesn't he usually walk with you to lunch," Dongwoo said while eating his sandwhich.

" Yeah but I was a bit late, so he wasn't by his classroom waiting for me."

Then Hoya looked at me and said, " Now that I think about it, Sungyeol didn't come and walk with me to our second period class."

" Really? Where could he be then? I'm going to look for him."

" Alright be careful though okay?" said Sunggyu-hyung with a worried face.

" I will be careful." I ran out of the lunchroom as fast as I can. I looked for him everywhere, but he was nowhere to be found. I couldn't find that tall choding anywhere in the school! It was like he disappeared.

No. No, I don't want to think like that! I will find him! I have to, for some reason I feel like I have to protect him for such a long time. As if I made a promise to him before, but I'm not sure. I hope nothing has happened to that choding.

Then my head started to hurt. It was an excruciating pain, and it only happens when I try to think of something really hard. It never hurts as much as it usually does, but today it as if somebody is hitting my head continuously. Then I saw a white flash. It was an image of two boys in a hospital, sleeping next to each other, then the image disappeared.

What the heck was that? Was that me? If it was, who was the other person then?

Then I heard somebody scream, and then it started to rain.

" Somebody! Anybody! Please get me out of here!"

SUNGYEOL!

 

Sungyeol's POV:

" Please somebody get me out of here. I can't stand being here by myself in the dark......."