Ch. 25- I Promise

Wings of an Angel

Woohyun's POV:

It is taking quite a long time for Myungsoo to find Sungyeol. I hope nothing has happened to them. I mean nothing bad could have happened to anything of them, right? *sigh* Now I'm worried as heck! Maybe we should go out there and look for Sungyeol.

" Woohyun-ah.", Sunggyu nudged my side to get my attention.

" What is it hyung?"

" Don't worry okay, I'm sure Myungsoo will find Sungyeol."

" It's raining really hard though." Just then the door to the classroom opened, and there was a dripping, wet Myungsoo panting his lungs out.

" Where is Hoya?" He looked like he was going to pass out sooner or later. It looked like he was scared for his life because he couldn't find Sungyeol. Then behind Myungsoo, Hoya and Dongwoo came by.

" Are you looking for me?"

" Hoya-hyung! Hyung, since you are the president, you would have keys to open places right?"

" Yeah I would, but why do you need them?"

" Sungyeol. It is about Sungyeol. I thought I heard his voice outside, and checked out the storage room. I tried calling his name, but he wouldn't respond."

" Then doesn't that mean he isn't in there then?", Dongwoo asked while eating his sandwhich. Really who can eat at a time like this?

" Hyung I'm sure he is in there! I can feel that he is in there!" We all looked at each other, and then Sungjong came by.

" Hey everybody. Is there something wrong?"

" I can't find Sungyeol around anywhere! Have you seen him?" I looked at how desperate Myungsoo looked like, and how Sungjong just looked at the floor. It looked like he was about to cry, as if he knew something bad happened. Then he spoke up.

" I heard that there was a new student in his class."

" A-a new student?"

" Yeah a new student. I think his name is Yoon Doojoon."

Hoya, Myungsoo, and I looked at each other with fear and anger in our eyes. Yoon Doojoon is back? Then we have to find Sungyeol quickly! The three of us quickly ran out of the classrrom, and then everybody else followed. I don't know much about this Doojoon guy, but from what Myungoo and Hoya told me, he hurt Sungyeol back in middle school. Lets just hope he is okay.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Yoon Doojoon is in our school now? How the heck out of all the schools in South Korea that he got transferred to our school! OUR SCHOOL! He also has first period with Sungyeol too! Why didn't I keep looking at him this morning instead of turning away! Why didn't I keep my eyes on him! It was my fault he got hurt the first time, and now it's probably my fault again that he got hurt! I have to get to Sungyeol first, then I will beat up Doojoon into a pulp!

Even though it was raining, we ran as fast as we could even if we did slip on the ground. We finally came to the storage room, and I called out for Sungyeol again.

" Sungyeol is that you?!"

" Myungsoo, I'm here!"

" Okay just wait for a sec! Hoya hurry up and give me the keys!", Hoya tossed the keys to me, and I tried to find the right key that would open the door. It took a few tries, but I was finally able to get it.

" Sungyeol are you alright!?"

" Myungsoo you came for me."

" Of course I came for you, you idiot!" Sungyeol smiled at me, telling me that he was glad he was finally founded. It pained me so much to see him hurt like this, but his smile made me just look at him. He looked at me for a while until his eye lids started to shut.

" Hey, Sungyeol don't pass out on me!" I started to panic, and my head started to hurt again. My vision started to go white, but I had to bear the pain so I could get Sungyeol out of here.

" Myungsoo-hyung are you alright?", Sungjong asked me full of worry, and I didn't want him to worry anymore.

" Yeah I'm alright, but we have to get Sungyeol to the hospital quickly."

" Okay how about we go in my car then.", Dongwoo took out his keys signaling for us to follow. " Sunggyu-hyung should come with me, then I will drop you off, and you can take one of my other cars and come pick up the others.

" Alright we should do that then. Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungjong, you guys wait here for a bit okay? I will come back as quickly as I can." I looked over at the three of them who had worry, sadness, and anger in their eyes. Then Sunggyu-hyung walked up to Woohyun.

" Woohyun, I can trust you to take care of these two until I come back right?"

" Yes, you can trust me." I saw how Sunggyu put his forehead against Woohyun's forehead, almost like they had an internal connection to each other. Even though the sight of them was sweet, I was getting impatient.

" Hyung we have to leave now!"

" Sorry! We are going to leave then!"

" Be careful! Make sure Sungyeol is okay once we get there!", Hoya said to us as we left.

-------------------------------------------

At the hospital..................

We finally got to the hospital, and I quickly brought Sungyeol to somebody who can help.

" Please could you help my friend here? He really needs some help."

" Yeah there is a room open over there."

" Thank you!" I brought Sungyeol over to the room, and laid him on the bed. A doctor came by, and asked us what happened to him.

" I don't know what really happened, but it seems like he was injured a bit. He was locked in a storage room, and he had a panic attack."

" How long has then been happening?"

" He would have panic attacks once in a while, but this one was very severe. This is the second time this situation has happened too." The doctor looked at Sungyeol, and gave him a pitful expression. It pained me to see Sungyeol on the bed unconscious laying there. Sometimes when he has a panic attack, he would immediately call me, but this time I wasn't by him. I put my head in hands, and then the pain in my head came back to me. I keep seeing these white flashes, and I keep on seeing myself and some other boy. I can't see who the boy is, but right now that isn't any of my concern. Then the doctor caught my attention.

" It seems like he will be okay, he just needs some rest, and should stay here for a while."

" Okay that sounds good then. Thank you sir."

" No problem, but promise that you will take care of this boy."

" Promise?"

" I can tell this boy is important to you , and I want to make sure that you don't regret it."

" Of course I promise to take care of him no matter what! I promised to him a long time ago that we would always be together!"

" Hahahahaha okay, okay I understand! Well I'm going to leave now. Just call for a nurse if you need some assistance."

" Thank you again sir." The doctor finally left, and my full attention went back to Sungyeol.

Wait I promised Sungyeol a long time ago that we will always be together? I don't remember that though, but I feel like I have said that to somebody before. I can't remember anything, and everything seems fuzzy. It's like there is a barrier that I can't pass through, almost as if I have to do something before everything becomes clear. Doojoon had to hurt you, my angel, it is because of him that your wings get injured. But I do promise Sungyeol now that I will always stay by his side, never letting him leave my sight, and will always protect him.

" Sungyeol, I promise you that no matter what happens I will protect, even if it means my life. I promise."