Ch. 1- Destined Meeting

Wings of an Angel

Where is this place? Wait, why am I wearing all white clothes? And why am I in a forest? I guess i should just walk around. How boring, all I see are just trees. Wait, that voice where is it coming from? I start running to that place, I reached out to the light, but I couldn't reach it. Please don't go, wait for me. I have to know who you are.

Don't worry. We will meet soon.

Woohyun's POV:

" What the heck was that dream about. That light, it felt close but far. That voice too. That voice sounded so real. Aish! Whatever I won't think about it anymore."

Ringggggg. Ringgggg. Ringgggg.

" Who is calling me now? Hello who is this?"

" Yah! Did you forget that we were going to meet up at the Dawn Cafe? And it's me your only friend Dongwoo!"

" Oh crap. Sorry hyung I forgot we were going to meet today. What time were we going to meet up?"

* facepalms self* " I said we were going to meet up at 10. Your memory is really bad you know that right?"

" Shut up hyung. Yours isn't that great either." Looks over to clock. Crap! It's 9:30 right now!

" You just noticed the time didn't you," as he tried to hold in his laughter.

" Alright I will be there! Don't worry!"

" Okay we will be waitng for you."

 We? Did he just say we? I know that Hoya and the others are coming. Who else is coming?

----------------------------------------

15 minutes later.

I can't believe that i got ready in 15 minutes. Nam Woohyun you just made a new record for yourself!

Jang Dongwoo has been my friend since elementary school, and our parents were close with each other, so we played a lot together. He has always been the eccentric and happy one among our friends. He is always laughing which brings the mood up whenever there is tension within the group. When we got into middle school we met Lee Howon, or we call him Hoya. Dongwoo and Hoya became friends easily because they had a thing in common: dancing. The way the moved in sync was awesome, and I sort of felt jealous that I can't dance like them, but I'm learning. After we graduated from middle school and went into high school we met Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungyeol, and Lee Sungong. Those three are the youngest with Sungjong being the youngest in the group. Myungsoo or else called L met Sungyeol in middle school and are best friends. Myungsoo rarely smiles, to be more exact he rarely shows any expressions. The only person who can get Myungsoo to smile is Sungyeol. Sungyeol is the joker among us, we call him choding all the time, and although he is a choding he has a fanatic for coffee. Ironic isn't it? Sungjong is a year younger than us, but sometimes he can be wiser among us. Sometimes you don't want to anger the maknae because who knows what will happen to you. During our second year of high school, Dongwoo went to the States to study abroad, which left the others and I during our second year. Even though it was dreary at first, we knew we would see him during the holidays. That is why we are meeting with him today!

Great. It's 10 now, and Dongwoo is not going to be very happy with me. Dang it, I have to sprint there now. This is so tir- Ow! What the heck?!

This is not good. I just ran into somebody, and spilt his coffee all over him!

" I'm so sorry. I did not see where I was running too! Here let me help you."

I offered my hand to him, and luckily he took it. I would have felt more guilty if he pushed my hand away.

" No it is okay. I was not watching where I was walking either. Thanks," he said as he took my hand.

Then as I helped him up I met his face, and felt something inside me stir. We were just looking at each other, as if we can see past each others eyes. Then all of a sudden somebody from the roof of the building emptied out a bag of white feathers. As we were staring at each other the feathers silently fell, almost like snow on a quiet morning. The feathers continued surrounding us like a cloak to cover the connection I was feeling.

This feeling, where have I felt it before? That light in my dream feels the same right now as I'm looking into this stranger. I can't shake off this feeling. More like i don't want to shake off this feeling. He looks like an angel with the feathers falling around us. Do I know him? Wait, that is impossible right? Crap! I have been staring at him for too long, others are starting to look at us!

I look away feeling flushed. I look at his hand that I was still holding, and looked at his watched and noticed what time it was. It was 10:15!

" Oh no! I have to get going before Dongwoo has a cow! Sorry for the mess I made, but I have to get going somewhere! Ummmm, here I will lend you my jacket to cover up that coffee stain!" I threw my jacket at him as I was sprinting for my life. But for some reason I hoped somewhere in my heart that I would be able to meet that stranger again.

Stranger's POV:

" Hey wait- *sigh*. Thanks!" I put on the jacket, and noticed that the guy had left his phone in the jacket pocket.

Great now how am I going to give this back to him. Now I got into this mishap I'm going to be late meeting up with my friend. Lets just say this friend isn't too happy when somebody is late for something.

But for some reason I hoped somewhere in my heart that I would be able to meet that stranger again.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry that this is a short chapter. I didn't really know what to do for the first chapter. Also thank you to the people who suscribed me!