Ch. 17- Right Beside You

Wings of an Angel

Sunggyu's POV:

" WOOHYUN! WOOHYUN WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

This isn't good! I have to get him out of here as quickly as possible! It will be best to bring him back to his house. Aish! Why does he always have to make me so worried about him! Right now, it is best for him to get out of the rain.

Quickly as possible I put Woohyun on my back and piggybacked him to his house. Luckily I didn't slip or that would have been really bad. I turned around the block to his house, and was at the front door.

Crap! I don't know where the key is! Maybe he has one on him!

I put him down to check if he has a key on him, and luckily it was in his jacket pocket! I put the key in and pushed the door open, and ran up to his room. I put him onto the bed, and took off his and my shoes, and threw them in the hallway. It was best to take him out of his clothes, but I wasn't sure if I should do that. It feels like I'm taking advantage of him for some reason. But he would get a fever if I didn't take him out of those wet clothes. I looked in his drawers to find some clothes, and went back to him.

" Sorry Woohyun-ah, I promise I won't look."

I took off his clothes, then as it got down to the pants I closed my eyes, and quickly put the dry clothes on him. He looked a bit better without the wet clothes on him, so I put him under his blanket, and went to find some clothes for myself.

" He wouldn't mind, right?"

I just chose a shirt and sweatpants to change into. Since there was a bathroom, I went to change in there instead. When I was finish I check up on Woohyun, I put my hand on his forehead, and could tell that he was a bit warm. I got a washcloth and got it wet and patted down his face to cool him down. Then I decided that I was going to cook soup for him, so that once he gets up he can eat it. I went downtstairs into the kitchen to make him some soup. All the ingredients were in the fridge, thank god, and I started to cook. While I was cooking I finally realized how lonely this house felt. Woohyun told me that his parents go on business trips a lot, so he is left alone in the house. Maybe I can stay with him on those days or weeks. The soup was finally finish, but I left it in the pot for now until Woohyun wakes up. I went upstairs to check up on him, and saw him sleeping peacefully.

It looks like he is feeling better. I still want to know why he was crying out there though. Could he have been afraid of the thunder? That could be a possibility. He is always smiling, but today his eyes were just full of pain and sorrow. I just wanted to hug him right away, but I just couldn't push myself to do it. I want to get closer to him, I don't want to lose him, hahahaha I sound a bit possessive right now. Still, I wish that he can tell me what is wrong with him.

" Nngh..."

" Woohyun are you awake?"

" Hyung...."

" Wait here, I made soup for you." I ran downstairs and poured some of the soup into a bowl. I also brought medicine with me so it will reduce the fever.

" Here you should eat this first." I helped him get up into a sitting position in order to give him his food.

" I'm going to feed you since you are a bit weak right now. Open your mouth now Woohyun." He opened up his mouth letting me to put the food inside him. I continued to feed him, until it was all gone. I grabbed the medicine, and the cup of water and handed it to him.

" Here is some medicine, you should take them, and then go back to bed okay?" He took the medicine, and swallowed it. He drank the whole cup of water, and put it on the desk beside him. I grabbed the bowl and cup, and brought it back to the kitchen. I washed up the utensils, and headed back up to his room. When I got there he was already sleeping peacefully. I sat on the edge of his bed and pushed his bangs out of his face. His sharp jawline, his lips, how his hair perfectly laid on his face, everything was just perfect about him.

" I'm cold."

" You're cold Woohyun-ah?" He nodded his head indicating yes he was. I couldn't find any other blankets around the house, so I was left with one solution. I crept under the blankets, and hugged Woohyun close to me.

" Is that better Woohyun?" He nodded his head yes again. I held onto him even tighter, worried that he might still be cold.

" I'm always right beside you Woohyun. Always." My eyes started closing, and then sleep overtook me.

 

Woohyun's POV:

I felt something heavy on me, but it felt warm to have around. I didn't want to get up from this peaceful slumber, but the sunlight peeking through got to me. I opened up my eyes, and noticed that Sunggyu-hyung was sleeping next to me!

Why is Sunggyu-hyung here? Why am I in his arms, why is he hugging me, why? All I remember was that I past out at the park, and everything after that is a blur. I know I felt a bit sick because of the rain. Maybe he was taking care of me while I was sick. I'm quite hungry, so maybe I will go cook some breakfast for the both of us. I should at least do that since he took care of me for the whole night.

I silently got out from the bed, and quietly went down the stairs. When I got into the kitchen I started to crack some eggs, bacon, and some bread for breakfast. It smelt like heaven to me, and my stomach was growling loudly as ever. I didn't notice that somebody was behind me until he called out my name.

" Woohyun-ah? Why are you up? You should be getting some rest right now. Here let me feel how hot you feel." Sunggyu-hyung put his hand against my forehead, and I started to blush madly at how close we were.

" Are you sure you are alright? Your face looks a bit red. Why don't you go back upstairs, and I will finish the rest."

" Hyung, I'm fine, don't worry. How about you go sit over there, and wait for the food."

" Alright, but don't push yourself too hard." He left from where he was standing, and went to sat by the table. I would look over him and catch him nodding off on the table. Sunggyu-hyung looked so cute when he was tired. I was finished making food, and went over to Sunggyu-hyung.

" Wowwwwwww. These look really good Woohyun, come and sit down and eat!" Hyung looks like a hamster as he digs into his food. That is one of his traits that dragged me to him. He smiles as he is satisfied with me cooking, and those chubby cheeks as he ate, He was sooo cut!e"

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that was good Woohyun-ah! How about I do the dishes, and you go back and lay on the bed."

" Awwwwww come on hyung, let me help you out!" I used my best aegyo on him, but he just looked away.

" N-no Woohyun-ah. G-go into your room and rest for a bit. I'm going to check up on you after I'm done here."

I listened to what he said, and went back to my room, and just laid there. I stared at the ceiling until he came into the room.

" Hyung are you finished?"

" Yeah I am, but I need you to take the medicine again that way for sure you are healthy!"

" Fineeeeeeeeeee I will eat it. Also thank you for being beside me the whole entire night."

" No problem, I was worried about you anyways."

I finished taking the medicine, and handed the cup back to him. But then, but then I just finally realized something!

" Hyung, I have a question for you."

" What?"

" How did I get into different clothe?" Sunggyu stops from where he was, and looked at me.

" U-ummmmmmmmmm.......y-you see............"

 

 

(A/N: yayyyyyyy double update! Please comment!)