Ch. 2- Two Surprises

Wings of an Angel

Woohyun's POV:

This is not good. Not good at all. Dongwoo is going to kill me for being late. Well it wasn't really all my fault for being late, I accidentally bumped into somebody. Although I don't regret bumping into him. Wait! Did I just say that? Oh my god. I did say that. Aish! Don't worry about it. Just worry about Dongwoo going to kill you once you get there.

" Finally! I'm here at last. It is 10:30. Lets just hope he doesn't get mad."

As I entered the cafe, everybody else was sitting down already. Everybody was laughing - seems like Sungyeol must have told a joke or told a story of him pranking someone again. Hoya was sitting next to Dongwoo, Sungjong next to Sungyeol, and Myungsoo on the other side of Hoya. But there were two chairs left - one by Dongwoo and one on the other side of Sungyeol. Dongwoo noticed me by the door, and waved his hand motioning to come over here. Then as I walk over, Dongwoo comes up to me and headlocks me.

" Finally you made it! I was getting worried there for a second. I tried calling you, but you wouldn't answer."

" You called me? I didn't hear my phone go off." I check my pocket and noticed my phone wasn't there.

Oh no! My phone! I must have left it in my jacket, and I gave that guy my jacket to cover himself with. Great now I don't have my phone, and I really don't want to buy another one. Oh well, I really can't blame anybody, but myself.

" Sorry hyung, I must have misplaced my phone somewhere that is why I wasn't able to answer your phone. Anyways let go of me I can't breath!"

" Hahahaha sorry! Anyways I missed you soooooo much Woohyun-ah!"

Dongwoo gives me a bear hug, and I can't breath for the second time.

" Hyung! I. Can't. Breath!"

" Hahahaha! Sorry again!"

This hyung, seriously he can kill me even when he is happy!

" Anyways, Dongwoo-hyung how have you been? We all really missed you!"

" Living in the States was great, but I really missed hanging out with you guys. Some of the dancers I met there are really good, and are fun to hang out with. I mostly spent my time dancing and hanging out with them"

As Dongwoo was talking about his life in the States, I noticed that Hoya was looking down and pouting. For some reason he looked down, as if he was abandoned. So I tried to change the topic.

" Oh yeah hyung! Why did you all want us to meet together?" I asked because I was actually really curious as to why he wanted us to meet.

Dongwoo looked at me with a very happy expression, and when I mean happy, I mean happy. His smile was like from ear to ear.

" The reason why I gathered here today was because I have two surprises!" Then Sungyeol brought his head up and looked at Dongwoo as waiting for the surprised to be told.

" Really? Hyung what is the surprise? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Hurry up and tell me!" Just then Myungsoo hits Sungyeol on the back of his head. I snickered.

" Ow! Yah, Myungsoo what was that for? You didn't have to hit me!"

" Well if I didn't then you wouldn't have shut up then! You were bombarding Dongwoo-hyung with questions, that he won't be able to answer!"

Seriously these two, they can't stop arguing for a second. I really wonder how these two met, to be more exact, how they even became friends.

" Myungsoo, Sungyeol, can't you stop arguing for at least one minute so that Dongwoo-hyung can speak," said Sungjong who was starting to get really annoyed at Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Remembered what I said before about never getting the maknae mad. Yep here is phase one of his anger moments.

" Sungjong, you should call us hyung too! We are older than you if you don't remember," said Sungyeol as he stopped arguing with Myungsoo. Then Sungjong swept his head around and gave Sungyeol the stare. When he gives you the stare that is phase two. If phase two comes, you would want to stop doing what you are doing if you want to live. So I whispered to Sungyeol.

" Sungyeol-ah you better stop talking if you don't want to get Sungjong mad. Okay?" Sungyeol nervously turns around to me, and gives me the ohiforgot look. He turns around to Sungjong and gives him a pleading look.

" Sorry Sungjong-ah, I will stop bickering with Myungsoo, okay?"

Sungyeol tries using aegyo on Sungjong to double the chances. Myungsoo snickers at the sight of Sungyeol's aegyo trying to beg Sungjong to not be mad at him. Then Sungyeol gives Myungsoo the shutupbeforesomethinghappenstoyou face.

" Okay! I forgive you Sungyeol-hyung!" Then Sungjong gives Sungyeol a big hug to forgive him.

Then I saw Myungsoo looking pissed at the sight of Sungyeol and Sungjong hugging. I can tell he is trying to hold his anger inside, but it is about to go over the edge if Sungjong doesn't stop.

" Yah! Sungjong stop hugging Sungyeol it looks like you are suffocating him."

" Really? Sorry Sungyeol-hyung!"

" Ahem. It's okay. As long as you didn't kill me that's fine." Then Myungsoo finally loosens up. I turned around a gave Myungsoo the youowemeone stare, and then he mouths, " I know." I turn around back to Dongwoo.

" Sorry hyung, you know how kids are these days. Anyways back to the topic. What was your surprise you were about to tell us?"

" Hahahahaha don't worry. I miss seeing these kids argue anyways. Well my surprise was............I'M STAYING HERE FOR MY LAST YEAR OF HIGH SHCOOL!!!!!!!!!"

All of us turn to Dongwoo, and start yelling and screaming.

" Really? You are really staying here?" said Sungjong with a happy look.

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Dongwoo-hyung is coming back for good! It's gonna be so much more fun since you are here! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!" said Sungyeol practically screaming his head off.

" Dongwoo, welcome back home." Myungsoo just smiled. OMG. Okay I have to record this. Sungyeol then takes a picture of Myungsoo to remember this day. Then Hoya tugs Dongwoo's sleeve.

" Are you finally coming back home Dongwoo-hyung?" Hoya looks down not wanting to look at Dongwoo,then Dongwoo ruffles Hoya's head.

" Yes, I'm finally coming back home Hoya. Don't worry I promise i won't leave again." Hoya looks up at Dongwoo with a smile, but starts crying.

" I'm-hic-so-hic-happy-hic- that you are coming back." Dongwoo wipes away Hoya's tears, and reasures Hoya with a smile.

" Aigoooo, what am I going to do with you Hoya. Don't cry okay?"

" Okay hyung I won't cry"

" Hahahahaha, that's the Hoya I know!"

Hoya looks happy knowing that Dongwoo is coming back. I know he has missed Dongwoo a lot since I had to take care of everybody else since he left. Hoya would cry himself to sleep sometimes. I'm glad that Dongwoo is back that way Hoya won't cry anymore.

" Oh yeah, hyung didn't you say you had two surprises to tell?"

" Hm? Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Sorry kind of got swept up in moment. My second surprise isn't here yet. He said he was going to be here at 10. Now I don't know where he is. I hope he didn't get lost."

Wait. Dongwoo's second surprise was a person? And most importantly a guy?

" Oh wait! There he is! Hyung over here!"

I turn around, and I saw him again. The stranger I met on the streets. The stranger I bumped into, and spilt his coffee all over. The stranger who looks like an angel.

So Dongwoo knows this guy? Did they meet in the States? He doesn't look the dancer type. Maybe Dongwoo got the wrong person. Yep, Dongwoo got the wrong person. Wait, the guy is walking towards us, he is getting closer, he gives Dongwoo a smile. His smile is really beautiful. *Mentally slaps self* What are you talking Nam Woohyun? You shouldn't call guys beautiful! You barely even know him!

Without my knowing, he was right in front of the table.

" Hello everybody my name is Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu. It is nice meeting you." Then Dongwoo gets up and puts his hand around the guy whose name is Sunggyu.

" This is my second surprise. Everybody meet Sunggyu, my boyfriend!"

No One's POV:

"WHAT?!"