Ch. 22- Danced Your Way Into My Heart

Wings of an Angel

Hoya's POV:

What is happening? I can't see anything, they also covered my mouth with a towel too! I can't even hear anything too because they put headphones on me, and blasted the music really loudly! What if I die, right here, right now? I won't be able to see all my friends and family anymore. I won't even be able to tell Dongwoo-hyung how I feel. I won't ever see him again.

Tears started to fall as I realised how deep the situation I'm in is. I was thinking of how much I would miss my family and friends, but most important of all - Dongwoo-hyung. There is so many things that I still want ask him, to tell him, and to make more memories with him. I had to embrace myself for what was going to happen next. I couldn't really think to be more exact, everything felt like it was going to disappear between my hands. Then all of a sudden I felt the car stop moving. The music stopped, and somebody pulled me, and dragged me to where ever they were going to take me. I heard two voices, which sound very familiar, and they kept on telling me to keep walking. Then we stopped, and I felt the presence of the two people leaving, but then somebody else came up to me. I was starting to feel scared, but then he took of the blindfold.

" Open your eyes." I was scared to open my eyes, but I forced myself to look. When I opened my eyes it was the total opposite from what I was expecting. There was a table in the middle of the room, rose petals on the floor, and there were balloons too. I kept on examining the area, and then I realized I was in the dance studio.

" So, do you like it?" I turn around to see Dongwoo-hyung looking flustered at me. I didn't know how to feel. I was confused, happy, and pissed off at the same time.

" Yeah I like it. Did you plan this?"

" Yes, with the help of some other people too."

" YOU'RE WELCOME HYUNG!"

" SHUT UP WOOHYUN! Sorry about that, I didn't mean to make you go through that."

" Oh you mean the part of somebody kidnapping me, bringing me into their car, me thinking that I was going to die and not see anybody else again. Then yeah a sorry will not manage that."

" Hoya, I'm really sorry! I will make it up to you though! Here come and sit down!" He took my hand, and dragged me into the room. He pulled out the chair and gestured me to sit down. I sat down, then he went to his side and sat down.

" Hyung, why are you doing this anyways?"

" It's a surprise. Just wait until we are done eating okay?"

" Alright...." Then the food came out, and Sungyeol and Myungsoo were dressed in waiter outfits. I was really confused, but I just went along with the flow.

" Go ahead and eat it! Woohyun made it!" I took a bite, and it was really good. Dongwoo-hyung smiled at me knowing that I liked the taste of it. We just ate in silence, and once we were done, Sunggyu-hyung and Sungjong came in, and took away our plates.

" Hoya, do you remember this place?"

" This place? Of course, this is where we mostly practiced when we were in middle school. Why?"

" Do you remember what those people who saw us dancing called us?" Called us? When we were dancing? Hmmmmm, wait I remember now! They called us butterfly lovers! My face started getting red as I remembered that people would sometimes call us Butterfly Lovers, because of how butterflies would dance around each other so gracefully, like how Dongwoo-hyung and I do.

" They called us Butterfly Lovers."

" Yeah, and when I first heard that, it got me thinking. What if we became more than friends, and everything changed between us? Would we still be friends, or something else. Rembered how you asked me as to why I left for the states."

" I would ask you so many times when you came to visit, you would just give me these half-hearted answers."

" Um, yeah, sorry about that. Well the reason why I left was because I wanted to see if I can go live without you. Because once we graduate there is a possibility that we will have to separate. Then as the days went by, I kept feeling sad and wanting you. I did meet Sunggyu-hyung, but it just wasn't enough. I realized that I can't go on without you Hoya."

" Hyung......." He took my hand, and slow music started playing. We started to slow dance.

" I remember the day when my feelings started to grow for you."

 

Dongwoo's POV:

FLASHBACK:

4 years ago....

" Hoya do you want to go to the dance studio with me?"

" Sure hyung!" We got to the studio, and began stretching our muscles out. Once we were done, Hoya told me to turn on the music. We started to dance, feeling the beat through our veins, and could feel being in syncronized with each other. We danced until we couldn't dance anymore.

" Ahhhhhhh, I'm so tired hyung, but it felt so good too!"

" Hahahaha, same here, same here." Hoya got up turned the music on, and started to dance while I just sat there and watched him.

It feels weird whenever I watch him dance. It feels weird when I'm dancing with him, but it feels comfortable too. My surroundings disappear when I'm dancing with him, it is like almost we are the only people on earth. When I first saw you dance I was amazed by how your body moves around so smoothly and precise. I wanted to see you dance everyday, and everyday I want to dance with you. I think there is something weird with me, I'm scared, but I'm also anticipating for it too. I hope that you won't run away once I figure out what this feeling is though.

" Hyung should we get going now?"

" Huh? Oh, yeah, lets get going." I got up but then Hoya slipped on a towel that was on the floor, and I quickly grabbed him, and we both fell on the floor. I opened my eyes to see him on top of me, our faces really close to each other, and our lips a few centimeters apart. It was a few minutes before he got off.

" S-sorry hyung, I-I didn't mean to fall."

" Hahahahahaha, n-no it's a-alright." Maybe this feeling won't be as bad.

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

" Hoya can I tell you something?"

" What is it hyung?" I leaned closer to his face.

" On that day you danced your war into my heart, and I'm glad you did. I don't regret going to the States to figure out what my feelings were, so please listen." I looked into Hoya's eyes for a few seconds.

 

"I love you"

 

(A/N: YAYYYYYYY Dongwoo confessed, now how will Hoya respond?")