Ch. 12- I'm Alright, I'm Not Alright

Wings of an Angel

Dongwoo's POV:

Sunggyu-hyung is taking too long. I wonder if he got lost not knowing that this school is really big. Might as well go look for him, maybe I will find Woohyun too.

" Hey you guys, I'm going to go look for Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun since they are taking too long. I will be right back." Hoya looked up to me with a look of why, but I knew that he knew the reason why I had to go.

" Okay hyung hurry back though." I patted Hoya's head. " Yeah I will, don't worry."

I ran around the school looking for the both of them, but they were nowhere to be found. All of the halls look the same, and the only difference was the color of the lockers, and the numbers on the doors. Then I heard someone singing, and I knew who that voice belong to. I ran over to where the voice is knowing that Sunggyu-hyung must have been attracted to the voice too.....well I hope he was. Once I was at the source I saw Sunggyu-hyung standing there clenching his chest. I took some air in and called for him.

" Hyung what are you doing all the way over here?" Even though I was a couple feet away I could tell that he wiped away a tear that was on his face, and then he turned around to face me.

" Oh nothing Dongwoo, I just got lost thats it." He was lying, I could tell, so I asked him again.

" Oh okay hyung. Are you sure, you look like you are sad." He just gave me a smile, and patted my head.

" I'm okay Dongwoo, come on lets go back." Then he put his arm around my neck, and we headed back to lunch, but I turn my head around to get one last look at the person's back who was in the room.

 

Hoya's POV:

Dongwoo-hyung is taking too long, I wonder if he got lost too knowing him. Maybe I should have gone with him too that way we can cover more ground. What is wrong with Woohyun anyways? It couldn't be about him again right? If it is then it was going to be difficult for a while then. I really don't know what to do....

" Hoya-hyung is there something wrong?" I got out of my trance, and looked over to Sungjong.

" I'm fine don't worry Sungjong-ah. I was just thinking about something."

" Well don't think too hard okay, it's not good for the brain."

" Hahahaha okay I won't." Sungyeol and Myungsoo were just picking at their food, knowing what the problem was. Since I'm the oldest one that was here now, i decided to give them some comforting words.

" You two, don't worry about it. We will have to deal with it later, but until then we ave to make things a more happier, we have to be happier, you got it?" They both look up from their food. Their eyes were full of worry, but all I could do was give them a reasurring smile.

" Yeah you are right hyung, we have to be happier." Sungyeol said while looking back at his food.

" I guess so." Even though you really can't tell what is going on in Myungsoo's head, I know he is really concerned.

I don't know how Dongwoo-hyung was able to comfort them around this time. I would always stay in the backround, and hug the nearest person who needed comfort. Dongwoo-hyung can be really reliable when needed, especially right now when we need him.

Just then Dongwoo-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung came through the doors, but I didn't see Woohyun-hyung. I look at Dongwoo-hyung, and he gave me a reasurring look that it was alright and that I don't need to worry anymore. So I slump down back in my chair, and released the stress that was built inside me. Dongwoo-hyung came by me and patted my back telling me that there is no need to worry, but Sungjong had to ask him a question.

" Dongwoo-hyung, you don't look so good, is everything alright? You too Sunggyu-hyung, you don't look good as well."

" I'm alright Sungjong-ah, I'm just a bit tired from walking around the school looking for Woohyun," Sunggyu-hyung.

" Don't worry alright? I'm alright too, so just be your happier self! Can you do that for me?" I could tell that he didn't want Sungjong to be dragged into the problem, and I too didn't want him to be dragged into it.

" Yes hyung, I will be my happier self for everybody!" Sungjong gave a smile to all of us, which lifted the heavy atmosphere a bit. Then Sungyeol started cracking up some jokes, then Sungjong and Sungyeol started bickering again, as usual since it is their daily rountine. Everybody started laughing, which I was happy because everyone needed it.

 

-------------------------------------------

After school..........

 

Sungyeol's POV:

" Myungsoo, do you think everybody is truly alright? For some reason I don't think so." He looked over at me with a confused face.

" I don't know really, I wish for everyone to be alright, but I also don't think that everybody is alright." We walked in silence for a while not knowing what to say, but Myungsoo said something that made me a bit happier.

" Sungyeol-hyung, how about we get some coffee and something to eat?" I looked at him with an excited face.

" Really!? Okay come on lets go then! I found this really new café where they sell delicious coffee ever! Even you, the coffee-hater, would like it!" I took his hand and intertwined it with mine, and ran all the way to the café.

You know Myungsoo, it feels warm whenever I hold hands with you. I want to tell you, but I'm afraid to. For now let your hand be my comfort.

 

Sungjong's POV:

After I got home I took a walk around the park, I needed some fresh air. I noticed that a lot of people were walking around holding hands, sipping some coffee, and laughing. This is the sort of atmosphere that I like, the type that I want to live in for a while, where I can just by myself so I sat down on one of the benches. I remembered all of the hyung's faces today, and they didn't look alright.

" Why was everybody saying they were alright when they know themselves that they aren't! Why can't they just say that they are not alright than instead of bottling up all of those emotions inside! I wish that they can just voice out what they are feeling that way we can solve the problem faster. Even if they say they are alright, I'm not alright."

I didn't notice that somebody walked towards me, and tried to get my attention.

" Sungjong, is there something wrong?" I look up and noticed it was one of my other close friend.

" Actually I'm not alright at all." He sat down next to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. The warmth of his body felt good, and feeling sleepy from today I put his head on his shoulder.

" I know it won't be alright for a while, but things will get better, I'm sure of that." I fell asleep as he said that to me.

 

 

 

(A/N: so i was wondering who do you want sungjong's friend to be? Just answer it in the comment box! Thanks!)