Ch. 3- Angel's Voice

Wings of an Angel

Sunggyu's POV:

" This is my second surprise. Everybody meet Sunggyu, my boyfriend!"

"WHAT?!"

I turn around and gave Dongwoo a confused look.

Aish. Don't tell me it's another one of his-

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG! YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SEE YOUR GUYS FACE! I FINALLY REVENGE ON YOU GUYS SINCE YOU GUYS ALWAYS PLAY PRANKS ON ME!"

Yep. Another one of his jokes, but seriously he had to drag me into this. Great, now everybody is going to look at me weirdly. That's weird for some reason the person that was sitting next to Dongwoo looked relieved. It couldn't be? Aish, Dongwoo you are really slow about how others feel towards you huh?

" Dongwoo that isn't a nice thing to do! You practically gave your friends a heart attack! You practically gave me a heart attack too!"

" Sorry Sunggyu-hyung but I had to do it. It's not my fault that they always played pranks on me, especially Sungyeol. Anyways stop being angry, when you get angry your eyes disappear."

I started hearing chuckles from everybody and felt embarassed. Its not like it is my fault for having such small eyes, especially when I get angry at someone. To think I thought that meeting with his friends will go smoothly. I only wanted to make a good impression, and Dongwoo just had to mess it up.

" Sorry about that, you know how Dongwoo can be sometimes since you guys have known him longer than I have."

" Hahaha don't worry we understand what it feels like too. Anyways I'm Lee Sungjong the maknae out of all of us." He offered his hand and I shook it..

" It's nice to meet you, my name is Lee Sungyeol. As you know from what Dongwoo said that I prank him a lot, I'm the jokester of the group!"

" Nice to meet you Sunggyu-hyung. My name is Kim Myungsoo." This kid's stare makes me feel like it can burn a hole through me.

" Hi, I'm Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya. Thank you for being friends with Dongwoo since he doesn't know the States very well."

" You're welcome. It was no problem, he is fun to hang out with." Then I leaned in and whispered to Hoya.

" Don't worry. Nothing happned romantically to Dongwoo while he was in the States. I can promise you that."

Hoya started blushing like mad. He looks away to embarrassed knowing that he was found out. Although I can tell he was happy what I told him.

" Ahem. My name is Nam Woohyun. It's nice to meet you again."

Meet me again? I know I haven't met any of Dongwoo's friends before. That's weird.

I turn around to face the person who just greeted himself. And to much of my surprise it was him agian. The stranger I met on the streets. The stranger who bumped into me, and made me spill my coffee on me. The stranger who looks like an angel.

" So your name is Nam Woohyun? It's nice to meet you again! To actually think that we would meet again. Especially through a friend!"

" Wait! You two know each other? How? Why? When?" Dongwoo kept on asking me questions giving me no time to answer him. Just as I was about to say something he spoke.

" Dongwoo-hyung, we  just met. I accidentally bumped into him while I was running to meet up with you guys."

" OHHHHHHH! Hahahaha okay then! To actually think that you guys bumped into each other! Well why don't you sit down Sunggyu-hyung, we should order since I'm getting really hungry now!"

So I went and sat next to Dongwoo, and was sitting across Woohyun, who was oddly staring at me. Though I didn't feel weird by it, it felt like the feeling we had when we met our faces together.

" Sunggyu-hyung is there anything that you want to order?" I turned around to see Hoya who asked me that question.

" Hmmmmmm, anything is fine really. How about we let Dongwoo order for his favorites since he hasn't bee home for a while."

" That's fine," said everybody.

" Really? Okay well I want this, this, this, and OH this. Hmmmmm what else...."

Dongwoo must really miss home, to be more exact I think he missed the food.

Maybe coming here isn't a bad idea at all. I think I will come to like it here.

Woohyun's POV:

I still can't believe that the guy I met on the streets is Dongwoo-hyung's friend. So his name is Kim Sunggyu. Hahaha now I have another person to call hyung. Sunggyu-hyung. Sunggyu-hyung. It sounds nice. * mentally slaps self*. Nam Woohyun why are you thinking like this again? Forget it. Just look at the menu Woohyun. Just look at the menu,and don't stare at him!

I could feel Sunggyu-hyung looking at me, as if trying to get answers from me. I feel like the atmosphere is getting a bit weird around us so I tried to bring up a topic.

" Dongwoo-hyung, how did you meet Sunggyu-hyung anyways?"

" How did we meet? Hmmmmmmmm that is a long story. It can wait for another time."

I pouted knowing that I wasn't able to successfully to get an answer from him. Then I heard someone chuckling, and Kim Sunggyu was laughing at me. I don't get why is he laughing at me? Was it because I was pouting. Aish! I hate being embarrassed. Our food finally came, and we all ate as if there was no tomorrow. Then as we were eating someone announced that the mic was open to anybody who would like to entertain us today. Right when I was about to make a comment, Dongwoo-hyung spoke up.

" Sunggyu-hyung you should go up there and sing! Please sing for us! I want my friends to hear you sing! Guys Sunggyu-hyung is really good at singing, he really is!"

Sunggyu-hyung looked like he didn't want to go up there, and I wouldn't want to go up there either. Dongwoo being who he is, drags by Sunggyu by the wrist up onto the stage.

" Hyung fighting!"

The song started playing, and everything started getting dark. Sunggyu took the mic, and started singing. Before I knew I was entranced by his voice. A voice that captivated me, a voice that sounded so familiar.

I’m gonna make you love me I love you
I’m only happy when you are here. I always just need you

Even though I can’t say it right now,
Even when I keep getting nervous looking at you
I always think of you
You don’t know yet, you don’t know my love
I just need you

I want you like this
I just keep seeing you
In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you.
I’m so happy all day
I sing a song for you
Anytime

I’m gonna make you love me I love you
I’m only happy when you are here. I always just need you

(Because of you you you you)  I only think of you ( you you you Now)
  Love me, love me
Only look at me

 When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain
I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for
I’m happy with just that
Oh baby all right

I was the silent one who said that I was never going to have a one-sided love in my life
That I was going to meet someone who loves me
But you are the girl that who broke all of that, how sad is this
I leave a message on your phone using the emoticons that I thought were so corny
You are the first girl who changed me this much

I’m gonna make you love me I love you
I’m only happy when you are here. I always just need you

(Because of you you you you)  I only think of you ( you you you Now)
Love me, love me
Only look at me

Slowly I will move closer to you
I will now tell you gathering up my courage
I love you, I like you
I only need you

Instead of some awkward relationship between love and friendship
It feels stuffy like a road full of traffic, it isn’t too far or close
I think it’s about time we got closer, the distance between you and I
I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being forceful
I’m the one who loses you after hesitation
I just want to escape the nervousness and uncertainty of losing you
I want to walk with you on a bright sunny day

( Because of you you you you)  I only think of you ( you you you Now)

Love me, love me Only look at me

( You by BEAST)

 

 

His voice is amazing. I never knew someone could sing that beautifully. It's almost like the only thing I could feel, see, hear, was him. Everything, everybody was out. This feeling is what I felt when I first met him. Now by hearing his voice the feelings have grown stronger. I want these feelings to disappear, but I want them to stay. What is happening to me?