Ch. 37- Find Him

Wings of an Angel

Sunggyu's POV:

I have been running around for an hour or so yet I haven't found Woohyun. That idiot could be anywhere and I wouldn't know. I don't know what happened with him and his parents, but maybe I shouldn't have left. It was getting darker and darker as I kept on searching for him. My heart was beating even faster because of all the running and that I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find him. Panic started rising and as I crossed the street I didn't see a car coming my way. The car stopped before it hit me and I fell onto the ground.

" Watch where you going!" Then the car drove off and I stood back up and ran again. Feelings of frustration came over me and I screamed into the night. I was frustrated that I haven't been able to find him yet. I stopped to catch my breath for a few minutes then I ran around again. My legs were starting to give up on me but I kept on going. I couldn't give up yet especially when he needs somebody- he needs me.

" Where the heck are you Woohyun?" I stopped and looked around to see if I can spot him. Then a person passed by and I went over to them.

" Excuse me but have you seen this person?" I took out my phone and showed a picture of Woohyun.

" That boy? Oh yes I have seen him. He just walked past over there." She pointed to the place where Woohyun and I visited his brother's grave.

" Thank you!" I didn't know that I ran that far to the point where I arrived at the place where Woohyun's brothe is buried. It was dark with all the trees but I used my phone as a flashlight to make sure I didn't walk off the path. When I got close to the other side I heard somebody crying.

" WOOHYUN!" I ran over to him. He was sitting by the lake with his knees close to his chest. The sight of him pained my heart. It hurted me to see him crying by himself. I crept up behind him, sat down behind him, and pulled him into a hug. He flinched when felt me wrap my arms around me but he even cried more. Woohyun turned around and cried into my chest and held onto him tighter. Hearing his cries, I couldn't help but cry too.

" Y-You idioit. D-Don't you ever run away like that again okay! I was so worried that something may have happened to you. I was scared that I may have lost you. Y-You can't leave me."

" H-Hyung, I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to have worried you. B-But it was my fault that Yong hwa-hyung died! It was my fault and my parents kept that a secret! He didn't die immediately because of the crash- he died because I needed a heart transplant and he was the donor!"

When he told me that I just held onto him even tighter, if that was even possible, I just couldn't let him go. He was still crying and he didn't stop for an hour. We sat there with him crying onto my chest and I looked at the lake. The lake was so peaceful; the moon reflecting off of it and how it just seemed like the water was sparkling. When he finally stopped he pulled away and looked at me.

" Sunggyu-hyung thank you for comforting me."

" Anything for you. Let me tell you this though. It was not your fault that your brother died. If he didn't give you his heart then you wouldn't be here. Dongwoo and the others, your parents, and Yong hwa-hyung would be sad. Also I wouldn't have met you then."

" H-Hyung."

" Think of it this way. Your brother would want you to live your life to the fullest. If he knew that you died because there were no heart donor then he wouldn't be able to live. He would want you to move on and live life to the fullest. You should do that for him Woohyun. Do that for him that way he can be in peace."

".....................H-How can I do that? When I know I was the reason why he isn't here anymore!"

" Listen to me!" I didn't mean to make it seem so sharp and harsh but I needed to be assertive. " Woohyun, your brother doesn't blame you that he died. Your parents don't blame you either! Nobody blames you so you have to stop blaming yourself for his death! If you keep on thinking like this, then how do you think your friends, familiy......and I will feel. You matter so much to us......you matter so much to me."

He looked at me directly in the eyes. Tears were falling down from his face but he didn't dare to wipe them away. He leaned closer and put our foreheads against each other.

" I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry that I kept thinking like that. I will do my best to stop, but I will need help........will you be there for me hyung?"

" Of course. Everystep of the way I will be there." He smiled at me and the tears finally stopped, and he closed his eyes. Then he fell onto me and I tried waking him up but with no avail he didn't wake up.

" You cried so much that you tired yourself out and fell asleep." I had to piggy back him home, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that he was okay and that he can finally move on.

-----------------------------------------------

At Dongwoo's house.............

I put him on my bed and went downstairs to get something to drink. All the running and carrying him on my back was so tiring that I was like dehyrated. I almost forgot to call his parents back so I went to the phone and called them.

" Hello?"

" Hello this is Sunggyu. I found Woohyun and he is with me right now. He will be spending the night over here."

" Thank you so much for finding him. When he wakes me up, please tell him that we want to see him."

" I will. Goodnight."

" Thank you once again. Goodnight."

I hung up and went back upstairs to check up on him. When I came in he was sleeping peacefully. He wasn't crying which is a plus, and he had a small smile on him. My hand caressed his face and my fingers light traced around his lips. I felt a jolt of electricity when my fingers brushed his lips. He moved slightly and I took my hand away and turned looked away.

" S-Sunggyu-hyung." I looked at him but he was still sleeping.

How cute, he sleep talks! Aigoo what a cutie. This kid can be cute but is troublesome at times too. What is he going to do when we have to go our separate ways? I might go back to the States once we graduate and when I find the person I'm supposed to find. I have to find the person that has that angelic voice that I see on the rooftop. Though I want to find him, I can't help but want to be by Woohyun's side. I want be by him 24/7, but I can't be in love with two people. I will have to choose one person and when I do I will be unsure what will happen to the other person. AISH WHY DOES LOVE HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT!?

" S-Sunggyu-hyung." My attention turned back to him and he was still sleep talking. Then he said something that I would have never expected.

" I love you..........Sunggyu-hyung."