Ch. 5- Sweet Hug

Wings of an Angel

Myungsoo's POV:

" Yah, Lee Sungyeol, get up before we are late for school!"

" Hm?........WHAT THE? MYUNGSOO HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET INTO MY ROOM? ACTUALLY HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?"

" Dude, your mom let me in duh."

" Hahahhaha oh yeah, kind of forgot she was living here."

" I heard that Sungyeol," said Sungyeol's mom from downstairs who was making breakfast.

Sungyeol started getting out of bed. He rubbed his eyes from the morning tiredness, and walked to the bathroom. To actually think that a guy could look cute rubbing his eyes. I walked around his room to look for his uniform, cause knowing him, he must have lost his uniform already. I'm like a second mother to him. I don't know what he is going to do without me and his mom. I keep looking for his uniform, and it is nowhere to be found. Then I look the last place it would be: under the bed. Then to my amusement it was under the bed. This kid, I don't know how he successfully gets ready for school everyday. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I jumped due to the shock.

" What the? Lee Sungyeol you scared me! You are still wet too, you are going to get my uniform wet! Go and get ready before I get mad at you, I will be waiting downstairs." I push him away and ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs as fast as I could so he wouldn't see the faint blush creeping on my cheeks.

Sungyeol's POV:

" Whats with him? All I did was just hug him," as I he grabbed my clothes.All I could do was smile when I noticed my uniform neatly folded on my bed.

" Thanks for finding my uniform as always, Myungie."

Myungsoo's POV:

What is taking him so long? He even takes longer than a girl in the morning. *sigh* Why did he have to hug me? Its not like I didn't like it, but it just made me feel off? This was the second time he hugged me too! I don't understand him, and his liking of skinship. Oh well, I have been used to it since middle school. Still for some reason our hugs recently have been making me feel weird.

FLASHBACK:

" See you guys later! It was nice meeting you Sunggyu-hyung!"

" Sungyeol what do you think of Sunggyu-hyung?" I wanted to know because I like having his inputs on stuff.

" What do I think about him? I can't really say for sure, but I think he will bring good stuff to us. I can't really describe it, but it is just some sort of feeling. Overall it seems he is a good person, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. How about you Myungsoo?"

I look down to my feet not knowing what to say. " Me? I don't know really. I guess I just have to get used to him before I make any sort of opinion about him. You know how I am, it takes me a while to warm up to someone." Then Sungyeol puts his arm around his neck to give me comfort.

" Yeah I understand. Don't worry I think you will come to like eventually. Just like me, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungjong. I'm sure everything will be fine." He gave me a reasurring smile. That smile is what makes my day. I don't know really why his smiles make my day, but it just does. He is like the sun that wakes me up everyday. Sometimes I wish that his smiles only belong to me. I know right, I sound a bit possessive, but he was my only friend since middle school. Before I knew it we were in front of Sungyeol's house.

" Hey, thanks for walking me to my house. I will see you tomorrow," he said as he walked to the door.

" No problem. See you tomorrow." I turn around to walk to back home, but then I felt a tug on my arm.

" What is wrong Sungyeol? Don't want me to leave yet," I said while giving him a smirk. Suddenly he pulled me into a hug. Should I push him away, should I hug him back to? I didn't know what to do, so my hands just laid limp there.

" Sungyeol really is something wrong?"

" Nothing is wrong Myungsoo, for some reason I just wanted to give you a hug. Can't friends give each other hugs?" I pulled away to look at him in the face. There was his pouting face again, trying to be cute as usual.

" Yes, it is fine for friends to hug. I was just wondering that is all. You should go back into your house now, it is getting cold."

" Okay. Goodnight Myungsoo."

" Goodnight Sungyeol."

I stayed there to make sure he got into his house safely, and turned around to head back home. Though for some reason my face was starting to heat up, and I didn't know why.

What is wrong with you Kim Myungsoo? It was just a hug, yes a hug between friends. Nothing more. I'm probably just tired from today. I need to get some more sleep since I keep feeling weirdly.

FLASHBACK ENDED:

Why am I thinking about that again? Like I said it was a hug, nothing more.

" Hello? Earth to Myungsoo? Is seems like Myungsoo is currently on Cloud 9. We are going to be late for school if you don't snap out of your daze."

" Hm? Oh sorry Sungyeol. What were you saying again?"

" I said we are going to be late."

I look at my watch, and noticed the time. It was 7:30 AM! I quickly grabbed Sungyeol and my stuff, grabbed his hand, and took off to the door.

" Have a good day you two," said Sungyeol's mom right after we headed out the door.

This choding always makes me late for stuff. I hope we make it to school.

Sungyeol's POV:

" Yah, Myungsoo, you are holding onto my wrist too tightly!"

" Stop whining, and run faster!"

What's with him? It's only school. Hmmmmm. What is this weird feeling I'm feeling right now? For some reason the warmth from Myungsoo's hand is giving me strange vibes through my arm.

 

 

(A/N: Okay there is the Myungyeol chapter! Off to Yadong!)