Ch. 34- Slowly

Wings of an Angel

Woohyun's POV:

I wasn't able to sleep right away last night because I was worried about Myungsoo and Sungyeol. I kept on tossing and turning, but then Sunggyu-hyung carefully grabbed my waist and told me to fall asleep. When he hugged me like that I couldn't help but blush and fall asleep. It took me a few minutes but being in his arms felt so comfortable that I fell asleep.

When morning came I silently got out of his embrace, which I was really sad about, and got myself ready. Myungsoo was still sleeping when I got to the kitchen so I woke him up.

" Myungsoo-ah, wake up. Go wash yourself up and get dressed okay? I'm going to make breakfast first."

" Give me five more minutes mom."

" I'm not your mom. Now get up!"

" No! I don't want to face Sungyeol!" I groaned at the sight of him. Doesn't want to get up because he is scared of facing Sungyeol. I yanked the blanket off of him and pulled him up.

" Come on Myungsoo! Get up or I will pour a pale of ice, cold water on you!" This seemed to get his attention as he quickly got off the couch and ran upstairs.

" Seriously that kid."

-----------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

I really don't want to go to school! Woohyun-hyung is way worse than my mom! What if Sungyeol hates me? What if he doesn't want to look at me anymore? What if he can't stand breathing the same air as me!? What am I going to do!?

I hit my head against the wall of the shower, and my head started to hurt badly. Then all these flashes appeared in my head, and the pain was getting worse. I clutched my head for support but it wouldn't disappear. Images of two boys kept flashing in my head and they were clearer this time. The other boy was a bit taller than me and he was always running around me. The boy was smiling and the other boy, which I think was me, was smiling too. Then another image came up and it was the two of us sleeping on a hospital bed. The pain in my head stopped and so did the images.

" What the heck was that? Who was that boy? Why can't I remember him!?"

" MYUNGSOO ARE YOU DONE YET!?"

" Oh sorry Sunggyu-hyung! Just give me a few more minutes!" I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and got my clothes that I placed in Woohyun-hyung's room.

" Sorry hyung for taking too long."

" Don't worry, I was getting worried since you were taking too long." He ruffled my hair and headed into the bathroom.

" Hyungs are so nice!"

----------------------------------------

At school..........

Okay I really regret coming to school now. I'm afraid that I will meet Sungyeol in the hallway. Why did Woohyun-hyung have to wake me up today!? Why me? WHY!? WHY!? I'm going to go crazy here if I don't go to my class right now! I'm just going to rest my head on my desk and wait until class starts. So I'm going to run to my first period class and hope I don't see Sungyeol!

I ran to my class but without looking I ran into somebody and we both fell on the floor.

" I-I'm sorry! I-I wasn't look-.......Sungyeol......" I looked up to see the person who I ran into was Sungyeol. The one person I didn't want to see right now.

" M-Myungsoo....." We both stared at each until I broke away.

" I-I'm sorry!" I got up and ran away and ignored him yelling my name.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

" MYUNGSOO!" He kept on running away and didn't stop. My heart was clenching as I saw him turn away from me. He ignored me. He didn't look back. He hated me. Tears were starting to form, and in those teary eyes I saw a pair of feet; they were Sungjong's.

" S-Sungjong-ah...."

" Hyung, I'm sure Myungsoo-hyung is just afraid that you probably don't want to see him right now. I'm sure he doesn't hate you."

" H-How can you be so s-sure?"

" Because I just know. All of us just know. Now come on, let me take you to your class and I will head back to my class."

" O-Okay. Thank you Sungjong."

" Anything for my idiotic hyungs!" I wiped away my tears and laughed at his statement.

We truly are idiots aren't we Myungsoo?

---------------------------------

Lunchbreak..........

 

" Have you guys seen Myungsoo?" Everybody looked at each other and shook their heads.

" No we haven't. Don't you usually walk with him to lunch?", said Dongwoo-hyung while eating his lunch. Seriously eat with your mouth closed.

" Dongwoo what have I told you about eating and speaking at the same time!", said Hoya-hyung as he smacked his head.

" Sorry Hobaby!" Dongwoo-hyung was using aegyo on Hoya-hyung and it seemed like it was working. Hoya-hyung turned away with red cheeks. These two are so lovey dovey all the time that sometimes I get sick of it.

" Aish, have you guys really not have seen Myungsoo!?"

" No we haven't Sungyeol. Now why don't you sit down and eat your lunch. You can find him after school.", said Sunggyu-hyung, always leader-like.

" Fine." I sat down and ate my lunch scornfully.

----------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

I know I shouldn't be running away, but I had another problem. The boy that kept appearing in those images or flashes, whatever you want to call them, was bothering me. When I bumped into Sungyeol I felt this feeling like I have met him before middle school. That was impossible though because I have no memories of meeting Sungyeol before. Though when I first saw him it felt like I did see him before, but I just shook that feeling away.

" AISH THIS IS SO TIRING!!!!!!" All of this stress was building up in me that all I could do was yell. Why did this have to happen to me? Why do these problems have to happen to me? Out of everybody in the world all these have to happen to me.

" Maybe I will just sleep the rest of the school day." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

--------------------------

I could feel the warmth of the sun on my face so I decided to wake up. I was in the nurses office the whole time and since the nurse wasn't in, I silently left. There was nobody at school which meant I wouldn't have to see Sungyeol! I put in my headphones as I was walking back home. The breeze felt pretty good since it was the summer. Lets just say I can get pretty weird when the temperature is hot or cold. I closed my eyes taking in the fresh air and crossed the street.

" MYUNGSOO!!!!!"

I faintly heard somebody yell my name and I turned to the side to see a car coming at me. Slowly, slowly it was coming at me and I couldn't move my body. Then the images began going through my head again, and the face was clearer now. I closed my eyes in pain because of my head and waiting for the impact of the car........

 

 

 

(A/N: Yayyyyyyy I have 71 suscribers so happy! Thank so much for suscribing! Please comment!)