Ch. 15- Promises and Tears

Wings of an Angel

Hoya's POV:

" The reason why I want to know is because.........."

Could he be trying to......

" DONGWOO-HYUNG! HOYA-HYUNG! FINALLY I FOUND YOU GUYS! CLASS IS ABOUT TO START! YOU BETTER HURRY UP!"

I look up from Dongwoo-hyung's gaze,and notice that Sungyeol was looking out from the window yelling at us. Then I felt Dongwoo-hyung let go of my hand, and he started to walk back to class.

Was Dongwoo going to confess to me?..............No I shouldn't get my hopes to high. He was just probably worried because I'm his friend.

I follow after Dongwoo, and head back to class with him.

 

Dongwoo's POV:

Dang it Sungyeol! You just had to come in right at the wrong time too! Just when I had some sort of confidence that I can finally say it to Hoya, you just had to open you big mouth! Aish, now I'm really pissed off!

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Do I hear Sungyeol yelling? What the heck is he even yelling at anyways? Probably some bird, knowing him.

I walked to where I heard Sungyeol yelling, and as I was walking in the hallway I say Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung in the garden. I stopped to get a good look at them, but Dongwoo-hyung started walking away, then Hoya-hyung started following him. I tear away my gaze from them, and saw Sungyeol standing by the window.

" Sungyeol-hyung, what are you doing here?"

" Oh Myungsoo. I just told that Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung should hurry back because class is about to start."

I facepalmed myself as Sungyeol told me what he just did. I swear that everybody is dense. I walk up to him, grabbed his ear, and started walking to class.

" Ow ow ow ow ow! Yah! Why are you pulling on my ear! Let go Myungsoo! It hurts!"

" Hyung you are an idiot you know that right? You just had to come at the wrong time."

" What did I do wrong?!"

" Like I said you came at the wrong time." I started to walk a bit faster to class to make Sungyeol to feel the pain for his idiocy.

" Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!"

 

Sungyeol's POV:

Aish! He didn't have to pull on my ear that hard! Now my ear is all red thanks to him! I didn't even do anything wrong to deserve that punishment! All I did was call out to Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung to come back to class! Thats all I did! Nothing else! Whatever I just won't think about it for now.

Myungsoo and I walk to our seats right before the teacher came in. I was mad at him so I looked away from him whenever he tried to get my attention. I was starting to feel tired so I laid my head down, and fell asleep.

" Mom can I go see him today?"

" Sure lets go and visit him."

Where is this place? Is this the hospital? Why am I here again? I don't like the hospital.

" Where is the patient that was in this room?"

" Oh him? He left already. The surgery went well, so his mom brought him home."

" You mean he went home! No I want to see him! I wasn't even able to say goodbye to him! We made a promise that we would say goodbye to each other before he had to go home! Then when we would separate, we would promise to find each other again! I want to see him!"

Is that me when I was a kid? Ahhhhhhhhhh I remember now. This is where I met him. It seems like I'm crying.

" Sungyeol please stop crying okay?"

" No! I want to see him!"

" I promise you that someday you will meet him. Even though it isn't right now, I know you two will meet each other."

" Really? You think we will meet each other again?"

" Yes I'm sure of it."

" Sungyeol-hyung. Sungyeol-hyung..............SUNGYEOL WAKE UP!"

I felt someone nudge me on my side, and hearing my name be called out. I jerked up as he yelled into my ear, and fell out of my seat.

" Myungsoo you didn't have to yell in my ear!"

" Well you wouldn't wake up! Class is over anyways."

" Oh it is over. Sorry, we should ge to our next class now."

I get up from the floor, and grabbed my things. As I walked out the door I felt something wet on my face. I touched my face, and noticed that a tear was falling from my face.

" When will you remember who I am? I can't wait forever you know that."

 

Myungsoo's POV:

When I looked over to see that Sungyeol was sleeping I noticed that a tear was falling down his face. He was crying, but I didn't know why. Was it because he was having a nightmare? The bell was going to ring soon, and knowing him he won't hear the bell ring. So I tried waking him up, but just calling out his name wouldn't work. So I yelled into his ear to wake him up, and it worked. He fell from his chair onto the floor. He got mad at me and started packin his things. He stopped by the door, and I saw his hand lift up to touch his face. It looked like he wiped away something, but I couldn't tell. So I just grabbed my things, and walked to my next class.

-----------------------------

After school.........

" Myungsoo you can go home first. Hoya said he needed my help with something so I'm going to stay at school for a bit."

" Are you sure Sungyeol-hyung?"

" Yes I'm sure. Now go on before I have to force you to leave."

" Hahahahahaha okay, okay, okay I will go. See you tomorrow then!"

" See ya!"

" Why couldn't Hoya-hyung ask Dongwoo-hyung to help him? Sungyeol is mine not his! Aish! Sungyeol was crying in class today. I was going to ask him, but knowing him he wouldn't tell me. He has a tendency to keep things to himself at times. We have been friends for a while now, but he still won't tell me things! Aish! Now my mood has went down. I'm just going to wash up, and go to sleep."

I got to my house, and went up to my room.

" Myungsoo are you not going to eat?" I heard my mom calling to me.

" No mom, I'm not hungry, I'm just going to go to sleep." I closed the door behind me, then went to take a shower. The shower washed away my worries that I gained from Sungyeol. I turn off the shower, and wrapped a towel around my waist, and went to change into a shirt and sweatpants. I laid on the bed for a while until I can feel my eyes slowly closing.

" Don't cry okay?"

" B-but, but-hic-he is the-hic-only family that I have left. I don't want to-hic-lose him too!"

" I'm sure he will be alright. If you-hic-cry I'm going-hic-to cry too."

" Okay I won't cry because I don't want to see you cry too."

" Good. You have to be strong for your little brother. He needs you to be strong."

" Yeah okay. I will be strong. Can you promise me something."

" What is it?"

" Can you hold my hand while I wait for my brother to come out of the room?"

" I promise that I will hold your hand forever. Why are you crying again?"

" Hehehehe I'm crying because I'm happy."

" Hahahaha weirdo."

 

I hear my alarm go off, and I woke up to turn it off. I have been having these dreams of somebody, but I can never figure out who it is. But I felt like the place was a hospital this time. My dreams are becoming a bit clearer.

Who is that boy that I keep dreaming of? And I made a promise that I would hold his hand forever? Are these just dreams or are they reality? I can never differentiate from the two because of these dreams. It feels so far away, but the person feels close for some reason. The dreams have become clearer now too, but the person's face is still cloudy to me.

I got up from my bed, and felt something wet on my face. I touched my face, and noticed that I have been crying.

" I.....I'm crying?"