Ch, 19- You Smiled!

Wings of an Angel

No one's POV:

Once the car was parked Sunggyu and Woohyun quickly got out of the car, and ran into the school. The both of them were pushing each other, so that one of them could get to the classroom first. To be more exact they were having a competition to see who can get into the class first. Then a teacher told to stop running, and they had to speed walk to class. Everyone was looking at the weirdly seeing how they were both speed walking. They kept on shoving each other, making one of them almost fall onto the ground, or making them run into somebody. Finally, they got to the classroom, but both headed in at the same time, and couldn't get through the door.

 

Woohyun's POV:

" Yah, I was here first! Back off!"

" I was here first, so you back off!"

I gave up noticing how childish we were being, and it didn't look good for my image either. So I just backed away from the door, and gestured that he can go in first. He looked at me with a suprised face, and headed inside. Sunggyu-hyung went and sat in his desk, while I went to mine next to Myungsoo's. I looked behind my back to catch a glimpse at Sunggyu-hyung, but I regretted it right away - he was glaring at me (which looked pretty cute to me). I looked forward again, and noticed that Myungsoo was looking out the window, again.

" Myungsoo, what are you always looking at outside the window?" It took him a few seconds to answer back to me.

" Nothing."

"............... Are you staring at Sungyeol?"

"...............No comment."

"................Tch, fine, don't answer me." I looked over Myungsoo's shoulders, and I saw the person who I just guessed: Lee Sungyeol.

Now you will feel the wrath of being rude to your own hyung, Myungsoo! Mwahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

" Hey Sungyeol!" Sungyeol looked up from where he was standing outside, and noticed that Myungsoo and I were looking at him.

" Woohyun-hyung hi! Oh, Myungsoo HI!!!!!!! I will talk to you guys later! Seeya!" Sungyeol waved goodbye to us, but I noticed that Myungsoo was looking at me. Actually he was GLARING at me! He must be mad that I just blew his cover!

" Yah, hyung you better not do that again, or else I will blow up your cover. You know what I mean right?" I looked at him with a confused look. Then he turn his head and gestured it to Sunggyu, whose head was his desk with his headphones on listening to his music. It took me a while to register what he meant.

" YAH MYUNGSOO! YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING! OR ELSE!"

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S SO FUN TEASING YOU HYUNG!" My mouth was gaped open. The reason why was because Myungsoo smiled at me, he SMILED at me, and laughed! Only Sungyeol has the power to do that though!

" Y-you smile!"

" Yeah what about it?"

" You smiled because of me! Not because of Sungyeol!"

" What is that supposed to mean?"

" It means that you are starting to like me more, and not just in love with Sungyeol!"

" Yah, just because I smiled doesn't mean that I like- wait did you just say in LOVE with Sungyeol-hyung? I'm not in LOVE with him!"

" Tch. Whatever you say. You can't deny it."

" You shouldn't deny it yourself either hyung."

" What do you mean?"

" Sunggyu-hyung and you."

Sunggyu-hyung and I? Is that even possible? I mean we have become good friends, but I don't know about my feelings yet. I mean I do feel happy when I'm with him, I feel warm when I'm around him, I feel comfortable around him, I feel like I can tell him anything, but I feel like something is holding me back. I'm scared that I will lose somebody important again, and I will become a mess again. I just can't lose this relationship with Sunggyu-hyung, I just can't.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

" Sunggyu and you."

I heard my name being called, and someone else too. I lifted my head up, took off my headphones, and was about to ask who called my name, but then the teacher came right in.

" Alright class, sit down, I'm about to start now."

Aish! Really? The teacher has really great timing!

-----------------------------

During lunch break........

Yes! It is lunch! Maybe Woohyun's mood will be a bit better. Maybe I should apologize.........wait why should I apologize?! All I did was help him! Aish, I don't want to think about it now. Lets just go get some food, and eat to fill my empty stomach!

I got myself a sandwhich, and some juice. As I walked over there were only five people sitting down.

" Hey where is Woohyun?" Everybody turned to look at me, then they looked at each other. They gave each other confusing looks, wondering where Woohyun was.

" I thought you would know hyung."

" No I don't Dongwoo, and didn't you just have class with him anyways?"

" Hahahahahaha! Oh yeah I did just have class with him!" Hoya then hit the back of Dongwoo's head. I just had to laugh at the two of them.

" What was that for Hoya?"

" You are such an idiot at times hyung! I don't know what to do with you sometimes." Then Hoya looked back at me again. " I think I saw him walking up the stairs to the rooftop, he might be there."

" Thanks Hoya!" I took off from the lunchroom, and went to the rooftop. I saw somebody lying down, and fortunately for me, that person was Woohyun. I quietly walked over to him, so that way I don't scare him, but that didn't work.

" Who's there?" As he got up to sit down, he looked over.

" It is just me Woohyun."

" Oh, Sunggyu-hyung...........do you need something?"

" I just wanted to see how you were thats all." I went and sat down across from him. He was looking down at his lap, like a kid does when he knows he is guilty of something. Then I was surprised as to what Woohyun said to me.

" I'm sorry."

" For what?"

" For overreacting. I shouldn't have because you were just looking out for me. I want to say I'm sorry, and thank you. Please don't be mad at me anymore."

" Woohyun..............you are such a kid. I'm not mad at you anymore, so don't worry okay? Now look at me." He lifted his head up, his face looked sad, but once I told him it was alright, he was grinning like a kid. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise.

" Woohyun, was that your stomach?" He looked away being embarrassed, and his stomach growled even louder.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

" IT IS NOT FUNNY!" Woohyun lightly punched my arm, and I stopped laughing. Aigoo, this kid is so cute! I ripped my sandwhich in half, and gave half of it to him. He gladly took it, and then he started choking. I gave him my drink, and just smiled at me again.

" Thanks Sunggyu-hyung!"

" No problem! As long as you are happy, I'm happy!"

 

Woohyun's POV:

" No problem! As long as you are happy, I'm happy!" I feel the same way too hyung. As long as you are happy, I'm happy.