Ch. 30- The Favor from Him

Wings of an Angel

Myungsoo's POV:

What is Sungyeol doing talking with Doojoon?! He shouldn't even be near him! Ha! It seems like he is apologizing to Sungyeol! Yeah he better apologize or else! Wait! WAIT! WHY IS THE DOOJOON PUNK LEANING DOWN TO SUNGYEOL! HE HAS TO STAY AWAY FROM SUNGYEOL OR ELSE!!!!! He is finally walking back....wait he is smiling. Why the heck is smiling for?

" Hey guys! We can go back to class now! Lets go Myungsoo-ah!" He grabbed my arm, and dragged me off to our class.

----------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

Kids these days. What are we going to do with them when we graduate? At least they would have each other when we leave. But......when we graduate doesn't that mean that Sunggyu-hyung and I will be separated? Aish, why am I thinking like this? Graduation is not until a while anyways. I'm sure Sunggyu-hyung only sees me only as a friend.

" Woohyun-ah, is there something wrong?" I looked at Sunggyu-hyung. He looked at me with a concerned face. He was truly concerned, so I just smiled at him.

" Nothing's wrong. See!" I gave him my biggest smile. He just laughed at me, and ruffled my hair.

" Hahahaha okay then. Whenever you need to talk to me just say it okay?"

" Yeah I will."

" Let's go to class shall we!?" He grabbed my hand and we went to our next class. I blushed madly at the sight of our hands together. It felt like our hands fitted perfectly together. It was as if all this space that was in me was filled up. All I could think of was just him; my mind was clouded with him.

---------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV:

Hey maybe today after school he will be at the roof again! A few days ago he was up on the roof so today might just be my lucky day! I guess I will just wait after school to see if he is there. Woohyun always takes his time anyways, so it should be okay!

I skip to Woohyun's locker smiling to myself.

" Well looks like somebody is pretty happy."

" Of course I am Woohyun! I just can't wait until school is over for today!" Woohyun just laughed at me, and we walked to lunch. Everybody was eating and laughing except for Myungsoo. It looked like he was still angry, and hasn't talked to Sungyeol for the whole day. Just then Sungyeol got up and walked towards the table the Doojoon guy and the other guy were sitting at. Then Myungsoo made a grunt and I could only just sigh.

Sungyeol what are you doing to Myungsoo? Aish these two. They should just tell each other how they are feeling.

I look over at Woohyun, and he had a bit of sauce on his face.

" What are you looking at Sunggyu-hyung?" He tilted his face which made him even look cuter if that was even possible.

" Y-you have sauce o-on y-your face." What the heck? Why am I stuttering for? I can tell he is trying to wipe it off, but he keeps on missing the spot. So I grabbed a napkin that he had on his tray, and used it to wipe his face. I scooted closer to him, and wiped off the sauce. I wasn't paying attention before, but our faces were really close together. Once I wiped away the sauce on his face, I quickly scooted away.

" T-thanks h-hyung." Aigoo this kid is stuttering! So cute!

" You're welcome!"

-----------------------------------------------

 

School finally ended for the day so I decided to stay back for a little bit. So I leaned my head on my table and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked at my phone. I SLEPT FOR 30 MINUTES! I quickly grabbed my stuff, and headed for the stairs that leaded up to the roof. The door was open, and I saw not the person I was not looking for. The person on the roof was Woohyun.

" Woohyun what are you doing here?" He turned around and smiled at me.

" Oh Sunggyu-hyung didn't know you were up here! I was just getting some fresh air that's all." I looked at him weirdly.

" How long have you been up here?"

" Not that long. Why?"

" Define not that long."

" Aish hyung why do you want to know?"

What if he is that person? What if he is the person with that angelic voice? Could he be the person that I have been looking for? The person I have to protect? If he is then what should I do? Wait that is not possible. He did say that he has been up here for not that long, so maybe he has been up here for a few minutes. Maybe the person left before he came up here. Yeah he must have, he must have. Because if the person was Woohyun then wouldn't it have been like fate that we met each other then right? Right, so the person with the angelic voice isn't Woohyun.

" Hyung what are you thinking about?"

" Huh!? O-oh u-um nothing. It's nothing. Why?"

" I actually want to ask you something."

" What is it?"

" W-would y-you s-stay at my house f-for a w-week?" My heart jumped at what he said. He wants me to stay with him for a week. Then it must mean that his parents aren't home then. He must be lonely if he is asking me to stay with him, and I already promised myself that I wouldn't mind sleeping over at his house when his parents are overseas for work. Though for some my reason I'm happy that he asked me, hell, I'm really happy!

" Sure I would love too."

" Really!? Thanks hyung!" He ran over to me and hugged me. I just wrapped my arms around his waist, and we stood like that for a few minutes. The warmth from him felt nice, I felt something going through me that I haven't felt for such a long time. Woohyun gives me all these feelings I haven't felt for such a long time that I just want to be around him all the time. He is like the sunshine to my heart, and whenever he is sad I become sad. I worry about him all the time, and I can't help but want to protect him. However I made a promise to somebody else: my heart is torn into two.

I-I think I love Woohyun but I think I love the person with the angelic voice.