Unexpected Suspect

Disguised (Part 1)

I sat down at a table and began to eat my vegetables. They didn't taste bad to begin with, though they didn't look... that nice. I picked up a pea and took a closely look at it. It was green, little and it smelled like a pea. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat as I heard terrible noise beside me. I looked at the guy who lay at the ground. He was one of the newbies working in the kitchen. Soup was all over his body and he looked shocked as well as hurt. The girl who hustled him just smiled at him from above and kept walking.

He picked himself up and I just couldn't bear his painful gaze. “Can I help you?” I asked in a low voice and helped him getting all the broken fragments back together. “You don't have to help me.” he meant and looked disgustingly at me. It really sounded like a hissing to me. “No. I want to.” I stated and gained mischievous gazes from the girls and boys who were sitting around me. Some even starred at me as if I'd be a psychopath. “Thanks.” he thanked me, though I wouldn't claim this to be nice 'thanks'. I gave him the pieces and sat down again.

Why are they all so unfriendly here? It's not I committed a crime just now. I sighed and tried to finish my homework. I frankly had to admit that I didn't understand it as good as I thought. “Haaaah~” I sighed again and tried to do my Physics homework, but that was a fail too. The first task was okay, but the second... I didn't even understand the question. “Hey Hyuk-ah!” I looked up in curiosity and gazed at a young man with slightly reddish hair. Since I just saw his back, I could state that his... well, he was nicely formed. I hit my head with my hand and looked back at my homework.

“Dance for us~ please~!” 1 girl meant in English and I looked up again. It's a wonder that I did understand it. Besides please-ee was everything else really hard to understand. When will they understand that the 'e' isn't to spoken? Suddenly the guy turned around and began to dance. It reminded me of myself back then, in America. I danced as well... Yes, back then. I looked back at him, whose moves were extremely smooth and he could do some cool things, which I couldn't. Plus he was good-looking, really handsome. This made the dance even more mesmerizing.

I concentrated again on my homework and tried to calculate with any numbers I could find. That was an act of ignorance. I really didn't like the homework. Just what should I do? I sighed again and turned my head around as this dancing-machine was suddenly sitting beside me. “Ah, ähm, can I do anything for you?” I asked without hesitation. At least it was better than starring at him. “No, but I guess the other way around. You see? The answer is 6 km and in the second task it's 8 km.” he kindly told me and smiled at my broken self. 

“Ah, thanks.” He explained it to me very thoroughly and in a way that I could understand it. “Ah, so that's it... What's your name by the way?” I asked and looked at his jacket, which wasn't one of those school jackets. He must be a very cool guy; or at least popular. “My name is Lee Hyukjae, but I don't mind if you call me Hyukkie!” “Aha, so Hyukjae-sunbae-” “Then call me Eunhyuk and please don't use sunbae!” He cut off my sentence and grabbed the pencil. “Okay Eunhyuk, my name's Lucia. And you can call me like you want to. Thank you for helping me out with my homework.”

“That's no problem at all. You see that I am rather smart.” He praised himself and it did sound like he wanted to do that from the very beginning. I just smiled at him. Replying to him that he's smart would have been even more smart and I didn't want to disappoint him. “You're also a really good dancer... Are you in a club or something?” I asked and stuffed my homework back in my bag. “Ah no, you can consider that as volunteer-dancing, I mean it's just a very precious hobby of mine.” he told and his eyes were eyeballing me from my hair down to my toes. “Like what you see?~” I and he smiled. “Yes.”

It came so bluntly out of his mouth that I almost fainted. Gladly I was sitting on a chair. “Ah, do you just-” “You're beautiful, so what's wrong with admitting it?” he cut off my sentence and smiled at me. “Nothing...” I sighed and tried to smile calmly back. “Anyway, sunbae-” “Eunhyuk, got it!” he screamed and moved closer, so close that I could feel his breathe my cheek. “Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk... Good?”

“You really have beautiful eyes.” he complimented me and grabbed my face. “Sure... I have.” I tried to calm down, but his eyes were even more mesmerizing than his dance moves. “EUNHYUK!” Oh – this voice. For 99.9% of the girls it did sound like heaven, for 99.9% of the boys horror, but for me it was the devil of the hell personally greeting me. I turned my head to face Donghae once again. Panic was built up inside me, that's why I didn't take notice of his fellows, just one caught my eye.

He looked at me like I'd be the biggest parasite on earth, stealing his beautiful oxygen from him. His death glare startled me, so that I couldn't really move until I noticed that Eunhyuk stood up. “Ah, Donghae. This is-” You're a friend of the devil, Eunhyuk! “We know each other.” I cut off his sentence and took my books. “You already know each other, then it's-” “Inconvenient. Sorry, I have to go.” I finished his sentence in my own way and dared to look once again at the person beside Donghae. Something about him captivated me, but surely it wasn't his way to stare at me.

I speedily left the room and went towards my own. This day is finished... Tomorrow I have my big mission. I don't even know how I should accomplish it. I wonder if I'll even make it without being noticed. It doesn't sound that easy to me. Sure, the guys have PE, but if one of them needs to go to the toilet or decides to make blue... No, just don't think of it. I opened the door and faced Minji, who lay on the ground. “Are you-” “Don't bother her. She's... on cloud nine.” Amber warned me. “And what is she doing there?”