Men, the undeniable stupid creatures

Disguised (Part 1)

“I understand you.” I looked to my right as I faced the worst badminton player ever, Kim Hantae. Unbelievable that he actually was Eunah's brother. “You understand me? YOU'RE NOT A GIRL!” I screamed out of rage and sat down on the bank. “That's correct.” he said and I had to face that he was plain stupid! “But I still understand you. Kyuhyun is such a mean man.” “MAN? He's just a little child screaming after attention!” “You shouldn't say that.” I looked at Eunhyuk, who suddenly appeared beside Hantae.

“Why?” “Because you know nothing about him.” “I don't even want to.” “Deep inside he-” “Has no heart.” “is actually kind of nice.” Eunhyuk ended his sentence and looked angrily at me. What have I done? Kyuhyun was in the inside still a child, otherwise he would behave like a mature boy, a man. “You shouldn't judge like this. He also didn't judge you as a beast, what you are.” “Huh? And you actually say that to me, you insect?” “INSECT?”

“This conversation ends here.” “It was never a conversation to begin with!” Eunhyuk and I yelled in choir and he left just like that. “You shouldn't insult him as well. Although Kyuhyun wasn't nice to me either, I agree with Eunhyuk. We don't know anything about him, especially not his past.” I didn't understand guys. I didn't have to know one. They were all the same. They had their brain their balls. I took my few things and left the gym like the others. Now I even yelled at Eunhyuk, though he hadn't done anything. I just couldn't admit that he was so damn correct. I didn't know anything about Kyuhyun, but I still felt like... he was screaming for attention... not on the outside of course. And I had to admit that his grip was also very tight.

I went to our room, where Minji sat on her bed and smiled like a freak at me. “You made it! Omedettou!” “She secretly wants to teach you some Japanese.” Amber meant and smiled at the wall, while she played with her DS. “Did you beat Marardo?” I asked quite frankly as she grabbed after her blanket. “I lost for the 62th time now. I don't understand how you could do it three times in a row. You never played!” Well, search after some cheats and you would manage to do anything. After I lost last evening I still went to the computer to do some research.

“You will do it in the next try.” I assured her, although I knew she wouldn't. “I already know the words you want to teach me.” “Yeah? I am not that good at Japanese either...” she said and I knew why. She wasn't studying it. “It doesn't matter, I will study a lot later on. And what did I made?” I asked and sat down, because I couldn't stand on my feet anymore. “Well, dyeing the hair of the boys. You should have seen Kangin, one of Donghae's friends, he was so angry that he damaged one of Donghae's vases.” God, I would be the next.

“Really?” “I still wonder why Donghae's and Kyuhyun's hair wasn't dyed. You didn't tell them , did you?” “Never, why should I?” I asked, since they caught me by surprise. “Maybe their hygiene is just terribly bad... But I am angry that Kyuhyun's hair isn't pink now.” Forgive me Minji... “I am sorry.” I apologized, but she didn't seem to understand. Okay, I wouldn't understand it as well, if I weren't my clumsy self. “You better go to bed now, Amber. You won't beat Marardo. Face it, he's better then you.” I laughed and dressed myself in my pajama. “Oh, I quit. He's unbeatable!” Amber stated and handed me the DS. “Kill him and give me back my game...” she mumbled and went to bed. “I will do it tomorrow, unnie, yes?” I asked and Amber nodded, when her head turned to me.

“Is something on your mind?” Minji turned around and sat down beside me. “Now that you mention it, Amber. Are you okay?” she asked and I nodded. “Everything's cool guys.” Amber shook her head and Minji patted softly my back. “Nothing's cool when you react like that. Girls always hide it like this... So, what is it?” she asked again and I turned my head away. Couldn't they just leave me? I had better tell them half of the story of today. I didn't dare to tell them everything. They would loose trust in me and I didn't want that to happen.

“OHMYGOD!” Amber burst out immediately as she fell out of her bed. “You insulted Eunhyuk? He's such a nice guy!” Minji pouted and looked at me a little bit confused. “That's not important. Eunhyuk will forgive her, but... never ever Kyuhyun.” “What encouraging words.” I chuntered ironically and looked up to Amber. “Still it's up to Donghae and he will never see that as a... nuisance. I mean, you didn't insult him by throwing his shirt?”

I looked to my pillow where his clothes were hidden. He really didn't seem to be like they described him. “Insult?” I asked and Amber nodded. “Yes, you insulted Kyuhyun mentally by... bashing it to the ground.” “I didn't even intend to hurt him... I just wanted to make clear that I am not a clothes hanger.” I explained and Amber sat down as well. “That's a misunderstanding then.” “What a dumb logic.” I mentioned and both laughed. “Hey come on, they're boys after all. You can't expect them to be as intelligent as us girls.” I laughed as well and went to bed.

I just had to clear that misunderstanding! After that everything should be okay.