Risk Has It's Own Meaning

Disguised (Part 1)

After Claire showed me the whole castle, it seemed even bigger. All those rooms with their decoration. Overall it was pretty fat. There were so many kinds of students. The library was so big and filled with books, even Einstein would be surprised. All corridors were painted in cheerful colors. In every room were pictures. Pictures with different images, different colors and different meanings. The technical room was stuffed out with a thousand computers. There could have been million of computers, the only thing that mattered to me was that guy.

I can't believe that I am still thinking about him. He's random. That boy didn't even look hot, so why am I thinking about him all day? My mind will run amok, if he'll appear in my dreams. “You seem to be so far away, although you're sitting on my bed.” Minji stated and patted my head once again.

“I am fine. I guess the first day was kinda wild, so I'll go to bed now. G'd night, fellows.” I laughed and lay down. His face still haunted me down, so I took the pillow and hit me 4 times. This didn't change anything, not even the fact that I couldn't sleep.  “Do you have weird sleeping habits?” I heard Minji asking and the others began to laugh. “No, I uhm... can't sleep.” I thought longer over my answer, but I just couldn't tell the truth. But my answer was too embarrassing to be honest.

“You're really different. Let me give you a hint, go out-” “Shhhh! There's no way, Minji-ah! That's forbidden!” Claire butted in and she seemed to be the kind of caretaker I hated the most. Nevertheless I can't blame her at all, she's the oldest and will graduate this year. “I went out so many times, there was no one.” Minji replied again and this time it sounded kinda ridiculous, just like she was of same state of mind as me about this school. Well, this whole place is some anti-funny ridiculous business.

“Just don't let anyone see yourself. You're completely safe when there is no gossip about you, believe me.” “She's the one to know it.” Saki spoke up and I looked over the grid, straight at Saki who was still sitting on her bed. “You should be quiet.”  Claire fizzled and walked towards Saki. She just smiled, stood up and faced her 'friend' lordly, just like she was telling her to go back and that her movement has no meaning.

“It's so unfortunate that your friend left this place, isn't it?” Claire looked more than just serious. There was anger in her eyes jumping over to Saki who didn't even thought of stopping this torture. I knew by the way of Claire's reaction that this is a personal issue and nobody should interfere.

“Man, can't you be quiet? I want to sleep!” I yelled louder and turned around to look out of the window. In less than 5 seconds everything was calm again and I just noticed Claire walking to her bed slowly. This definitely is not as harmonious as I thought it'd be. Finally something pushed the topic 'random guy' out of my head and placed a new. After some minutes I fell asleep. Not even once that guy appeared in my dreams. Just good luck for my roommates, otherwise I'd have a really bad mood.



“Wake up, you morning hater.” I opened one eye and blinked at Claire. “Huh?” my voice cracked up and I managed to get my upper body out of the bed. “Take this and this. Now you go to the gym, understood?” I looked irritatedly at her and mouth fell slightly open. “You're not from the 17th century, quickly!” Who is she to boss me around like that? I didn't want to make her even more angry, so I stifled the yawn and went into the bathroom.

I managed to dress myself and went to the gym. “Pretty late, Miss Black.” A man in white noticed, sniffed at me and looked back at his big sheet of paper. Do I smell? I am not so sure, since I didn't bath me for more than 2 weeks – straight. “Great, you're here though. Come in?” he asked and seemed to be pretty nice. “My name's Hanwoo, just call me by my first name.” Not just nice – also cool and civilized. “Ah, then call me Lucia as well.”

“Is Lucy also okay? It sounds much cuter.” This sentence shocked me, but his nice smile wiped the thought speedily away. “Ah, do as you please.” “Don't worry. Just be comfortable around me, I do no harm to you.” “Now that you mentioned it, you sound even more suspicious.” I teased back and he grinned back at me. His eye brows went up and it made him almost look like the Santa Claus. At least the Santa Claus like I imagined him to be, just the fact that this guy had no beard and wasn't fat.

“Nice nice, Lucy. Also good at fighting back? That's the spirit we need. Come in and show of you skills.” I'd love to do so if I had some skills. I entered the gym and went straight to the field. I wouldn't say I was ready to score, but ready to smash the batter around in the air. That's the only thing I can do with confidence, even though it would probably look dumb.  “Get ready.”

“Hello, I am Kim Eunah, nice to meet you.” I bowed down and greeted nicely back as the girl stood up from the bank. She had short black hair and eyes as brown as hazels. She wasn't tall but looked like a jock to me nevertheless. “I am your partner for today. Play fair, yeah?” Is there even a way to cheat by playing badminton? I'd make sure to cheat if I knew a way. “Of course.” I responded politely and picked up the batter. “Let's fight honestly.” Just what the is she talking? Is she trying to frighten me? If so, it definitely has no effect. “Yes.” I answered again, but this time more annoyed.

“Just start.” The coach told us and I looked to her as the ball was already flying in the air. I ran and tried to hit it, but failed miserable. At first it discouraged me mentally, but I didn't give up. “One moment, what if I lose?” I asked out loudly and Eunah looked mischievously at me. “Then you're not qualified for being a member of the badminton club.” I am actually here for a test? I don't want to end up with an F in physical education!