The Tears Rush down

Disguised (Part 1)

“Lee Donghae.” I responded to nothing and stepped back. My body was kind of out control, that was because of the overflowing memories. My tears were still rushing down my face. I was sure he couldn't see it, because I didn't stand in the light or maybe I was just making it up for me to feel better. “I could report that to the principle.”

“Why don't just you send me away?” I sniffed and slipped over my own feet. “Never.” He walked towards me and bowed down. “Why?” I sniffed again and tried to get away. I wasn't angry that he saw me nor embarrassed. “Not until your pain fades away. Stop crying.” he whispered and his finger wiped the tears away. I was stuck in time as soon as his hand reached my face. His hands were so soft and the way he cared about me... was too different and made me unable to reject him.

“I am not crying.” I replied and laughed in a despicable way. “You are. Look at you.” “How can I without a mirror?” I continued as the tears filled my eyes again. It was pathetic, to be so unable to stop them from falling, especially when he was there. It was much more pathetic because I swore myself that I'll never cry again because of him and the reasons why my family changed, also in terms of members.

He sat down behind of me and grabbed myself under my arms. In a matter of seconds he pulled me close to him and pointed at the sky. “Aren't the stars beautiful tonight?” I couldn't say anything because I was shocked. Why did he do that? Didn't he have anything else to do? Did he actually like me? I was so confused hat I just stared at the sky. “Are you scared?” he whispered into my ear and let me shiver a little, but as soon as he took his hands away I was able to speak again.

“Of what?” “Obviously me?” he asked and I heard him chuckle. “Wait a moment... of you, the cruel Donghae?” I asked and thought about it. I wasn't even a bit scared. He... was so nice, so soft, so kind, so my ideal – Oh Luce! “No.” I simply answered and he laughed. “I am just cruel to those who I don't like.” I looked at him and pointed with my finger at me.

“This is not one of these 'cruel' treatments, right?” “Never. You didn't get to know my cruel side yet.” “I am sure, I don't even want to.” I continued to speak as he pointed at the sky again. “Do you like the moon, the sun or the stars best?” he asked and I turned towards the sky. “Lean yourself against me. This is an instruction that definitely must be fulfilled from the son of the principal.” “Yes, boss.” I chuckled and leaned myself against him. It was really comfortable. What is wrong that he was... so different towards me, only me? Or were there perhaps some girls who got the same treatment? I didn't dare to ask, but dared to enjoy his warmth.

“The stars, though the sun is very important.” “Why not the moon?” he asked and I looked up to his face. “Because he is lazy, just reflecting the sun's light.” I joked. “And why not the sun?” he continued to ask and I thought for some seconds. “Because... she is boring just fulfilling her mission, but she sure is very important. She gives us light to live and grow.” I answered thoughtfully and smiled.

“So why the stars then?” “There are ones who shine brighter and ones who don't. Oh, don't lecture me. I know it's because of the distance. Also, please don't laugh because my explanation may be ridiculous.” I begged and looked up to the sky once again. “No matter what, they're always shining brightly. They're trying their best. The sun always covers them at daytime, but at night they can show how beautiful they can shine.”