Heartbreaker

Disguised (Part 1)

 

On dot, well 5 minutes before 6pm I was already at the dining hall with his jacket in my hands. Honestly, I was totally nervous. I didn't know if he would take back his jacket. I still had my doubts, but nevertheless I tried to be cool. I noticed that some girls were walking towards me. I guessed the ones who didn't like me. They might not know, but I understood them ultimately well. I'd hate myself for 'being popular with guys' as well.

“Lucia Black?” “Yes?” I asked quietly and looked at them with a smile on my lips. I knew that I shouldn't be scared, but I was. “And this is Kyuhyun's jacket?” I sighed and looked around. Typically guys, when you need them they're not around. I couldn't deny it, I was wishing for Kyuhyun's help. I hated myself for realizing it. “It is.” I answered and one was reaching out for it, as the other girl put a hand on her shoulder.

“Let's just see, how she gets rejected by Kyuhyun. We can still humiliate her later.” What a release. They wanted to humiliate me? Spoiled brats and practically dumb as toast. They went back to their places and kept looking at me. Sure, humiliate me later. Why did they even have so much free time? Didn't they have homework or other things to do? I sighed to myself and pressed the jacket against the wall. They were indeed pissing me off.

“I liked the way you held it back then, but pressing my everything against this dirty wall... I don't know. I don't like it.” I looked up to Kyuhyun, who suddenly stood in front of me and looked deeply into my eyes. I couldn't resist his gaze and just continued leaning against the wall. I couldn't tell what it was that captivated me, but he totally made me lose my self control. “Thanks for fixing. I'd like to pay you back, but...” He eyeballed me from head to toe until he continued. “You're totally a turn-off.”

I clenched my teeth and tried to smile. “Well, see you.” He said good bye in such a arrogant tone, that I wanted to throw him out of the window. You know what Cho Kyuhyun? Just screw yourself! I looked at the girls who were laughing like crazy dolls and really, I didn't give a damn. Honestly I'd like to destroy other things of him and never fix them again! Who did he think he was? God? No, you weren't Cho Kyuhyun, you were not even the bottom who was kissing my feet! You were a ing bastard! And still... I had got a headache now.

I just left the dining room and went back to Minji. Saki was already backpacking and grinned at me. “Na, satisfied now, little fairy?” “You can stay here! I've got no problem with that anymore. There are kids outside that are much more worse!” I protested calmly and walked over to my bed. “What's wrong, Luce? He took the jacket, didn't he?”

“Yes, and my pride as well! I-I am...” I screamed and hit the wall hardly with my fist. “What did that **** tell you?” Claire asked and I almost smelled the far distance between her and Kyuhyun. I wonder if they were together, some when. But maybe she just disliked him. And this turn-off me understood her pretty good. “Who cares, what he did tell you? It's a matter of time that you will be expelled as well.”

“No way, Kyuhyun protected you... and Donghae would never let you leave.” “What makes you so determined, Gong Minji? Are you just naive? Donghae will grow tired of her daily self. And it's not like he ever liked her. God, look at her. What about her should appeal Donghae? Her clumsiness? Get back to life, girls, it's not as easy as you all want it to be.”

I gazed at Saki. So true. Kyuhyun hated me and Donghae might just have hidden it. I'd never like me... I didn't even want him to like me, right? That made no sense, Luce. Then, what have you been trying so hard for? Didn't I want him by my side? If I thought clearly about it... It was already too late and a shame to deny. “You have no sense of the world.” Natalie interfered suddenly and looked up to Saki.”I am here for more than 6 years now. All this time I watched Donghae.” she told quietly and smiled at Saki. “It's not a sin to be jealous, but why hurting others?” I stared at Natalie. Moment? Did she like Donghae?