The basketball player who owns the Court

Disguised (Part 1)

“The name sounds creepy.” I meant ironically and laughed until Minji hit me and reached out for my collar. “Hey, that was a joke!” I tried to explain, but they didn't take me serious at all. “Never go near him, do we understand each other?” She asked furiously and walked back to her bed. “ I guess so-” “WHAT? I couldn't understand you.” Minji yelled and I knew what she was up to. Better I give in as long as I am here.

“Yes, we did understand each other.” It's really like in the military. Just what was my father thinking? “Here is your card and you still have to mark which physical activity you're taking.” The girl with the pair of glasses meant and gave me a sheet of paper.

Soccer? Never ever. The only thing that this activity brings is stupidity and plenty of wounds.
Basketball? That's also like digging my own grave. I don't even know the rules.
Swimming? As much as I like swimming, I don't like bath suits at all. They give me the feeling of being and that every guy stares at my .
Volleyball? It gets scarier with every activity listed here.
Baseball? That's creepy. Who would do something like this? I don't want to be k-oed by a little ball.

Is there really nothing for me. “Do I have to take one?” “If you really don't want to graduate with grade F in physical education, yes.” Minji answered my question and smiled viciously. I looked again through the list and the only activity that appealed me was badminton. I guess I'll take that. I marked the little box and gave the paper back. “Wise choice.” one of the girls stated and couldn't help herself but smiled at me.

“Why?” “The teacher is sooo... nice. Believe me. He cares about his students gladly.””That's at least what it looks like.” the girl beside Minji added and smiled. “My name's Saki, nice to meet you.” The other girls introduced their selves as Claire, Amber and Natalie. “Seems like we completed our compilation of 'girls from different continents'.” Claire meant and stated that she's from France. Amber is from Australia, Natalie from Brasilia, while Saki and Minji are both from Asia. It's just the fact that Saki is actually Japanese and Minji Korean. Nevertheless they looked like they would all come along perfectly. Moment... Don't we miss Africa?

“Now we have North America as well.” Natalie smiled and brought my bags to the bed on the window side. “The bed your sitting on is mine. I changed the beds, but if you really persist on using-” “No, no! I greatly appreciate your change. Thank you.” I replied immediately and she really seemed to be a nice person. I don't hope they're disappointed after seeing how their new part of their dormitory acts like, just if they consider me as a part of their girlish room.

The pink at the wall made me depressive after the first seconds I entered this room. “Do you want to sleep above Minji?” I looked at Saki, who suddenly starred at me. I thought she would kill me. Every second that passed just made me more curious. Just what is going on in her head when she looks at me with those vicious eyes? In the end she turned around and sat down on her bed.

“Of course, when Minji is-” “Deal. I sleep under you.” Minji cut off my sentence and smiled, at least someone who is happy about my presence. The only thing I need to know is if they have bunk beds in the military. With this information I could compare this nonsense with something useful.

“I will sneak out to look around.” I announced and Saki looked back at me. “I'll take care.” Claire meant and flashed Saki a suspicious glance. I just walked out of the room and went outside. Something seems to be wrong. I didn't like the way Saki looked at me. Almost as if I'd be a obstacle to her.

I looked around to find something, but the only thing that caught my eyes was a basketball court, with some guys playing on it. I hid behind a tree and watched them. They were awesome, no doubt. One of them looked especially great. He had short brown hair and it looked like he would own the court.

He played smoothly through his group mates and dunked the ball in. He even managed to dribble around the taller ones. I wanted to approach them, but failed. As soon as I wanted to take a step, the super player turned his head and looked at me. With every second passing by I got more afraid. Eventually my heart stopped beating, at least it felt like that. I wanted to yell at him, but I just couldn't do anything. I was stuck in time. Soon after I managed to caught myself, I ran away as fast as I could.

I wonder if he really starred at me. Maybe my mind was just playing some tricks with me, though I doubt that. What was just wrong with me? Was I scared? Never. I mean, I was never scared of someone, especially not if he was as far away as him. I was never this speechless. “ you.”

“You shouldn't say this. Try to speak with manners.” My gaze went straightly up and I faced Claire again. “I am sorry.” I apologized immediately, but she was just gesturing with her hand. “Hey, no friggin' prob with that, but you should be careful.” She spoke up and smiled. “What happened to make you say that to me?”

I smiled immediately and tried to imitate her gesturing. “Hey, I didn't know you were there! Nothing happened, but you've got a good basketball team.” I answered and looked at the ground. “Of course. If we didn't even have the best team... Did you see them train?” “Yes, I watched them. One of them was extremely good.” I explained further, since she wanted to hear something and I didn't want to get back to the topic before.

“I wonder who you mean, since they're all great. Did they see you?” “Of course not!” Lie. Lie. Lie.
My detector gave alarm and I knew it was wrong to lie, but there was no way to avoid that. “That's great. Lee Donghae is part of the team. I am not sure what he would have done to you, if he saw you.” she thought loudly and put her hand under her chin, just to make sure it looked even wiser.

“Ah, really?” Let's just hope the one who saw me wasn't Dong-bum or what he's called. I don't have a good memory and I can't remember names of boys at all. I have some kind of forget-complex when it comes to names of boys. “Yes, but nothing happened to you, so everything should be fine. Should I show you around? I made sure that Nat takes care of your bags... I don't know how to put it for you.”

I put my hand on her shoulder to assure her. “No matter what it is, I understand it.” Her gaze lay again on me and she tried to grin, though it looked like she would comfortable herself by just trying to do so. “To be blunt. Saki doesn't like you at all. It has no meaning, really. You should just continue. Saki was always alone and Minji is her best friend and Minji likes you very much... Ah, do you know what I mean?”

“She's jealous?”