Entering a new Business

Disguised (Part 1)

“It's not,” she hissed. “but it won't bring you any good. I don't plan on give you a reward.” “Who said I want something in return?” Why are those snobs so stupid? Never heard of human nature? I guess they never really helped a person in need. She leeched on to me and her face approached mine. “Why you're so nice? Are you trying to trick me?” “Yes, of course. I don't have other things to do. I am so bored.” I meant ironically and helped her up.

“I was... so mean.” “I don't mind that as long as you're fine, ne?” I told her and a big grin was playing about her lips. “So extraordinary.” “Just different.” Well-balanced she looked at me and nodded. “Hah, do you have time to bring me to the hospital ward?” “Yes, since they handed me no schedule.” She put her arm on my shoulders and I dragged her to the the building. As soon as we reached the hospital ward, the nurse came and slapped her face. “Argh. Again? Shouldn't you stay away from big trouble?” “It's horrible when relatives work at the same school.” Saki simply answered and it almost sounded evenminded.

But I knew that she felt guilty, though she didn't show it off by apologizing. She was too pigheaded after all. “Thanks for bringing my cousin. You can go back to your class.” “Ah, I am still new. I don't have any subjects for now, can't I stay?” I asked politely and looked at Saki who shook her head. “Now you even want to stay-” Her cousin slapped her again, but this time more lightly. “Excuse her.” “Never mind.”

I sat down on a chair beside her and smiled. “Ah~ Can you do me a favor?” “Sure.” “But you don't know what it is, still you're saying 'sure'?” “Of course, you won't beg that I go to Donghae and kneel down.” She shook her head. “No, sure not. It's... funnier. I am the 'owner' of a prank organization. I created this organization, but I am not the leader. Amber, from our room, is the leader. How about joining us for a prank? It's not against the teachers, it's against the guys of our school. And I thought, since you have a liking for Donghae, why not join us?”

“Liking? How can you know? I mean, I don't-” “Just a joke, Lucia. The way you looked at him... was just different from other girls.” It was the first time she spoke my name and it sounded so gently, that I couldn't resist from joining. “I join, but just for 1 prank.” She nodded and turned around. “I am tired. Go to Amber.” “Yes, chief.” I laughed and went back to our room. Amber was lost in thoughts and looked out of the window, she didn't even notice me. “Ähm Amber?” She looked sad as her head turned around. Her eyes were teary and she sighed two times. “What's wrong?” I asked immediately and jumped over to her.

“My father, well. He was not sacrificed with my mark in Biology-” “Which mark? I mean, what mark did you get?” I cut her answer off, because I was really interested. “A.” The imagination of getting a A was too dazzling and I couldn't remember the last time I got such a mark. “Ah, a A? Know what? I didn't get such a grade for the last years.” I remained dumbfounded. “I can always help you. So ask me if you have problems. Nevertheless my father... prohibit me to go home in the holidays.”

Something like that can be forbidden? “I should take it as a punishment.” “Isn't it your right to see your family? That's really mean.” To me it sounded even more absurd. My father would never say such things. He knows how much my family means to me, especially my mum. “Mind me joining your bright prank-thingy?” I wanted to cheer her up and smiled. “Oh. Oh! Sure sure. You were almost too late for our meeting.” “Which meeting?”

“This meeting.” A voice more scary than Santa Claus (I just have bad memories of him) opened the door and I looked back. “There you are.” Amber greeted them and introduced me to the members, quite many members they've got. “So, what's our prank this time?” “Dyeing the hair of all men one class above us.” Amber explained the plan thoroughly and grinned at me.

“Hmpf. Since she is new... Shouldn't she be the one to jump into their changing room and change the shampoo?” I looked at Heather, who surely didn't mean to harm me by just starring at me with those cold brown eyes. “Lucia?” Suddenly I felt the impulse to punch her into her beautiful face. “Yes, I do.” I said smugly. I wouldn't refuse this challenge and anyways, it can't be so hard to get unnoticed into their changing room.

“Good luck tomorrow morning.” Heather hissed and her friends left our dorm. “You're sure alright? I'd take your mission, if you like me to.” “Do you really think I give you my mission? I would be more as pleased to see her face turning into a mess, when she gets to know how well I've fulfilled the instructions.” Amber shook her head in disbelief and went to the door. “Just don't let someone see you.” Never. I smiled and waved to her.

The rest of the day I spent on learning some Japanese stuff, as well as thinking about my strategy. When they're all outside, doing some difficult moves, I just have to get in and change the shampoo. Honestly, I feel even more ecstatic. Almost too good. In the evening I decided to go to my favorite place again. I sat down again near the lake and smelled the fresh breeze. I sighed in relief and leaned against the rock.

“HOW CAN YOU?” Hah. Who's disturbing the calmness of the lake this time? I can remember that it may have been me, because of this stupid cellphone, which was louder than an jackhammer. I turned around and looked at Donghae turning his back to one of those girls who admired him endlessly. It was like a thunder pushing me back behind the stone. It's always so disgusting to see him, it's like touching a slug. I hid behind the stone and continue to draw as silently as possible.
 

Silence. Silence. Silence.



That's too silent for my taste. I looked around the stone, as suddenly Donghae's face appeared in front of mine. “Aaaah!” I tried to stand up, but tripped over my own foot and fell on my bottom. Man, he's creepily scary. He laughed lightly and sat down in front of me. “Are you stalking me?” What a question! NO! More likely it's the other way around. “N-n-no!” I stuttered and looked at the tree behind him, just preserve calmness.