Burst Out

Disguised (Part 1)

 

Out of my room, Lucia Black!” “Yes.” I obeyed and moved out of the room. Loudly the door was closed after I got out and I looked to the right. This... teacher had to die. Unbearable. First insulting my nation, then me and finally my mother. He just had to look at himself, that he was so ridiculous... I could just shook my head and sat down on the window board. I looked out of the window and waited for him to call me in again, but since the lesson just began nobody called me. I put my head against the window and closed my eyes to enjoy the silence.

After a time I opened my eyes again and yawned, before turning my head to the door again. “You have such a cute face sleeping.” I heard a voice and looked to my right, where Kyuhyun leaned against the wall. “H-how long are you staying there?” “Some minutes.” he answered and smiled. I cleared my throat and turned my head away. I didn't expect to see him, since there was no break.

He walked a bit and sat down on the window board as well. I just looked at him, although I was still embarrassed. The only problem was that neither of us spoke and that he kept staring at me, without even taking his gaze off of me once. “Stop staring at me.” I begged and gritted my teeth. “What's so wrong with looking at you?” he asked and put his hand on mine. I immediately pulled my hand away and turned my head once again.

“Why are you here?” I looked at him again and pointed at the door. “Mr. Shinwoo removed me from his lesson.” I noticed that he laughed and wanted to ask the same question, but he was faster. “What kind of crime did you admit?” As if I'd tell him. “I will tell-” “I threw a pen at his head.” I cut off his sentence, because I knew that controversy might follow this conversation. He smirked intensively and looked out of the window. Now looking at him, I quietly had to admit that he was handsome. His curly hair was kind of cute, just like his smile. His death glare and smirk were the total opposite.

“Why did you do that? You should behave properly, so that you get a bit smarter.” “I am too smart for him. Well, he criticized my race badly.” I couldn't just sit there and let him insult whole Spain. I wondered why he even had such problems with them. “What did he say about Americans?” I looked kind of worried at him and began to smile. Why did they all think that I was American? Oh yes... I was from America. “Honestly, I am not American.” I answered and he seemed to be really surprised. “I thought you are... But you're not a complete Korean either, right?” I nodded and locked eyes with him.

“I grew up in America, but my mother is Spanish, while my father is Korean.” I explained shortly and sighed. “My mother's name is Nerea and mine is Lucia, they're both Spanish... You see?” “Yeah, whatever.” I was finally telling him something about me and he was not even interested, not that it bugged me. “So do you think, you're allowed to go inside before the lesson ends?” “Do you think Spanish people are aggressive and dumb?” I asked and did on purpose not answer his question. “The way you act towards me clearly shows how aggressive Spanish people are.” I wanted to hit him, but he grabbed my wrist and pushed it against the wall behind me. In one smooth move he also took the other wrist and pressed it against the window. “Just a joke. You're not an inch aggressive.” “Then... how am I?” I dared to ask and his face approached mine. His breath was tickling my nose, while his brown eyes looked at my lips.

My heart began to beat faster and I felt a strange wave driving through my body, like an impulse, telling me to lean forward... God, Luce. “I already mentioned it. Fragile, delicate, weak.” “You're the weakling!” I stated and tried to break free but that was of no use. “Who is at my mercy? Obviously you.””Unfair.” I mumbled and noticed that his head moved down to my lips. That was... not true.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” I heard a voice and Kyuhyun let go off me immediately. He seemed to be startled to death, but I didn't care and couldn't move either. I slightly moved my head and faced a teacher I didn't know. “Do you think you're so smart?” She approached us speedily and took Kyuhyun by the hand. “Miss Hanyoo...” he muttered and looked apologetically. “I told you to go out, not to go away!” she screamed at him. I sure thought that she was a great teacher. “Sorry, that he bothered you.” “Never mind.” I smiled at her and grinned at Kyuhyun.

“If you don't come, I'll take you by your ear.” “N-no, please.” he said and was carried away. After that I couldn't stop laughing. It didn't matter to me if someone heard me, but that was just too funny to be honest. “I wanted to let you in, but after seeing you in such a good mood... I changed my mind.” Mr. Shinwoo meant and closed the door again. I sighed and looked in the direction in which Kyuhyun left. Just why did my teacher despise me so much? It was not like I did anything from the beginning. Even on the first day he picked on me. Normally I wouldn't care if someone insults me, but insulting my family was just too much...