Silence

Disguised (Part 1)

I didn't know what to ask so I just stood quiet. “I think... your explanation was kind of warming. Do you like this place?” I nodded in silence, but soon regained my voice again. “It's beautiful, especially the lake.” I felt how the tears came up again and tried to swallow them down, but once again I failed badly. “Lucia?” I sniffled and he pushed me away, just to turn me around and press me against him again. He was hugging me tightly. His hands were wrapped around my body as his soft voice spoke to me. “Aish you're so troublesome. Do you think you can catch my attention like that?” I dried my tears in his embrace and sniffled once again. “NO!” “That was a joke Luce, a joke.” I liked the way he pronounced Luce, though we weren't best friends... and he hadn't the permission to call me like that. Still I couldn't say anything.

My mind went blank as soon as he pressed me against his body. “I am sorry.” I apologized and I heard him laughing. I looked up to him as he suddenly locked eyes with me. “Now my shirt's wet because of you.” he responded and looked over the lake. “I am sorry sunbaenim.” I apologized again as his grip lost it strength. I dared to look at him from so near. I should have been punished. No wonder nobody liked me. I was behaving like a stupid idiot. “What are you thinking, Luce?” he asked as his hand reached out for my face again. He patted my cheeks lightly and smiled. “Why?”

“To wet your beautiful eyes like that.” he replied to my awkward question with an even more awkward answer! I was unable to say anything. Did he just complimented me? Was I dreaming? My heart was beating like crazy, while he looked at me. I felt his eyes on me, which were even more beautiful. “I-I-I...” I wanted to answer, but it was impossible. You shouldn't have looked at me, Lee Donghae! I closed my eyes and covered them in addition with my hands. “Stop covering your eyes. Show them to me once more.” he said and took my hands from my face. “Open your eyes, please.”

Oh my god, he was pleading! Wouldn't I commit a sin by not opening my eyes? Why was he even pleading! At that moment it was probably too late to turn around, run away or to escape in any possible way. I opened my eyes slightly and looked at him. “Don't forget to look at me, because I am looking at you. Day and night. Always.” he meant and stood up. My gaze followed him until he left the place. I was too tired to think about anything. Oh my... That was troublesome. I didn't even ask why he treated me like that... When should I do that? Wasn't it already too late to ask for anything? Why was my heart beating so fast? I couldn't be scared... but... no, it couldn't be the other way around. I couldn't possibly like him. No, I didn't love him. I was not even allowed to do so, god!

Was this my punish? Which sin did I commit? Stealing a lollipop was no sin, correct? I shook my head like a psycho and ran back to my room. I closed the door properly behind me and saw Saki sitting on her bed. “Woah, you're alright?” I asked immediately, preventing the girls from asking me weird questions. “I am, but you look a bit out of breathe? Perhaps did someone see you?” she asked and gave me this suspicious gaze. You tormented me long enough, Saki. I didn't know why I was suddenly so angry at her. I guess my hatred for her grew while she was busy with being a towards me. “Ah, no – no one.” I answered confidently and wandered to my bed.

“Donghae must have seen you.” Saki started again and stopped as I turned around. “I saw him walking out of the forest and 10 seconds later you were coming out of it as well. Don't sell me for 10 pennies, Lucia Black.”