The other Side

Disguised (Part 1)

 

Donghae?” Kyuhyun cleared his throat and some kind of smile played about his lips. Did he plan that? “She is awake. Congratulations.” Donghae pulled back and went over to Kyuhyun. Honestly... That... That was my first kiss. I was about to go crazy, so I just continued lying there and put my fingers on my lips. How could he kiss me? Right, that wasn't a kiss! I tried to assure myself with stupid conclusions, but they couldn't do anything against the fact that Donghae's lips met mine! I hit the ground hardly with my fist and tried to stand up.

“First-aid looks different.” Hantae muttered loudly and looked at Donghae. Who the spoke of first-aid? That was torture, not help. How could he kiss me? And even more important, how could my heart beat so fast that I couldn't even move! “Since I was still alive, yes.” Donghae just looked at me, again no judge able expression in his face. Now I even wish for him to become Kyuhyun, because that guy smirks at least! “Wouldn't have been of help if you were dead.” Kyuhyun and his stupid, yet correct, comments... How I hated them. “Man, I wasn't unconscious neither I was drown! And in addition I had no lack of oxygen!”

“Sorry.” Sorry? Sorry? Now he even apologized for a kiss? What an idiot! “No man should apologize for something like that! Darn it!” I screamed and was about to hit him, but something pretty unbearable caught my sight. Kyuhyun was laughing and held his stomach. I wonder if it really hurt with such a lack of brain... “Then forget my apology.” Donghae simply meant and turned his head around. “That's so funny.” YAH. In my rage I walked over to Kyuhyun and stepped with a lot of energy on his foot. “Don't worry when something at the end of the day is missing, you won't be hurt, because with that IQ you wouldn't even notice.” I meant and referred to his best piece (I guess he even would consider it as his best).

“Sweety pie should take care.” “Swee – Sweety pie?” I stuttered and only looked into his smiling face. “And should I be careful of?” “Your words... If not you'll be the one missing something, although... that can't be stolen a second time, right?” Why did he know that it was my first kiss? He just walked past me and continued teaching the girls. Unbelievable, Luce. “You !” I yelled after him, but I had the feeling that he just ignored me. “Would it bother you if I take a short break?” I asked Donghae and I hated the fact that I didn't know what was going on in his brain. I know what was going on inside Kyuhyun's (nothing) but I couldn't judge Donghae. He didn't show a single expression. “It would.” “You stole something from me, so I can take my time.” “Huh?” “Thief!” I yelled at him and went to the bank.

I saw Kyuhyun approaching Donghae, he whispered something into his ear and patted his shoulder. “Who cares what they're talking about?” I asked myself loudly and lay down. I never felt a strong connection to guys, especially not to them. When I was about to close my eyes I felt a little push and looked straight into Donghae's eyes. Again my heart began to skip a beat and I hit myself. Therefor I just earned a strange gaze from Donghae before he went on. “Stand up and exercise.” He said and it didn't sound nice. It sounded like a instruction to me, but I didn't want to anymore... If I could even run.

“No, now don't bother me, son of god.” I answered and closed my eyes once again. I heard steps approaching and got up immediately. I looked at Kyuhyun, who was smiling and stood beside Donghae. “What was so hard about getting her up? Now Lucia, exercise, yes?” Kyuhyun asked and if I wouldn't doubt this, I would say that this was a request. “Okay come on.” “No.” I muttered quietly and sat down again. I knew that I should obey, but I couldn't even move. My legs were like rocks. “Why are you listening to Kyuhyun, but not to me?!?” Donghae suddenly yelled and sat down in front of me. I was so shocked that I couldn't answer. He never screamed. I felt that something burdened him, but I didn't dare to ask. He looked so angry that I just turned my head when he looked at me.

“Don't spare out the details.” he meant and put his hand under my chin, to turn my face towards him. “Mianhaeyo, Donghae-sunbaenim.” I uttered and kept looking into his brown eyes. They were so beautiful that I almost melted. “That wasn't the answer either.” “I-I am scared of Kyuhyun-sunbae! It's not that I don't respect you neither dislike!” I explained in short, which said that I wasn't afraid of Donghae... But I just couldn't be afraid of he guy who I admired so much. “I see... At least come with me and work.” “I-I can't... my legs are... so stiff.” I mumbled and he took his hand away. “I don't have time for touchy girls.” Touchy? Me y? “She joins my group, Donghae. That's fine with you, isn't it?” I turned around immediately and looked at Kyuhyun, who already grabbed my arm. “Sure, that's fine.” he meant and I stepped on Kyuhyun's foot a second time.

Didn't I just tell him that I am scared of Kyuhyun? Was this pay back or what? “Instead of her you'll get Hantae, okay?” “Fine. Much fun with her.” Donghae wished and walked back to his group. “I am back in heaven!” Hantae grinned at me and just passed by. Wow – what a helping hand was that? I thought we were friends... “We go to the sprint first.” Kyuhyun talked and I already switched off. You would get that back Donghae. I eyeballed the devil from behind and had to admit it myself, he was really good looking, even from behind. When my gaze dropped over his bottom – no, I was not a ert – an idea appeared. This could actually be funny!