Practice With His Majesty

Disguised (Part 1)

The days passed by so fast, until it was Thursday and I again had my badminton practice. I really could be satisfied, since I didn't have anything else to do, like real PE. Badminton was quite easy, so there was no way that I would really be sad when I lost anything. Badminton was just a choice I had to chose to keep going. I still wonder why some activities meant so much to some snobs here...

I dressed myself quickly and then joined the others. I took a look around as suddenly the door opened and Donghae entered, along with his fellows. I saw Kyuhyun who bowed his head and smirked at me. What were they doing here? Ah, of course – they had practice as well... I should have chosen swimming...

“Athletes gather here!” Hanwoo screamed and even the guys came. I guess Hanwoo is also the coach for the basketballers? I sighed again and wanted to gather as well. “You too.” Hanwoo told and looked at me with a big smile on his face. So I was not an athlete? I didn't want to be one either. “Yes, chief.” I mumbled and stopped right in front of him. “As some of you know I also teach the basketball team. They have practice at the same time as you have. Be friendly to each other. How about shaking hands?” As soon as 'shaking hands' was out as a suggestion all the girls pushed me aside, not in a friendly way.

I rushed down to earth and looked up. They were crazy. How could they lust after something so plain boring? “Nice .” I pushed my skirt down and tried to take a glance at whom was speaking to me. He put forth his hand and smiled like a erted old geezer. “W-why?” I asked quietly, not noticing that he actually listened. “White is so last century.” I took his hand as he already pulled me closer. “T-thank you.” I mumbled and he let go of me speedily.

“Oh, you are already quite close.” Hanwoo meant and still smiled. How I wanted to punch the happiness out of him. Me and Kyuhyun? Yah, never! “I don't like erted guys.” I frankly confessed to everyone in the hall and turned around. “Why should I not take a closer look at abeautiful girl like you?” he asked and I sighed. I couldn't believe that he was the one who told me I am a bad liar. That reached my limit.

“You old erted geezer!” I yelled and looked at Eunah, who was concentrated in a conversation with Eunhyuk. Suddenly two hands glided down my arms and grabbed them strongly. “I am a boy. I had to take a look, since you exposed it yourself.” “But it was actually not my intention.” I answered and turned my head around. “I don't doubt that at all. It sure wasn't your intention to show it to me!”

“Get it straight, Kyuhyun. I don't like you, so let go of me.” “Sure?” he whispered into my ear, making my body startle a little bit. “I am.” “Fine, partner, fetch the ball.” he screamed and threw the ball away, which lay on the bank. “I am not a dog!” I complained and he smiled. “Luce, fetch the ball, hop hop.” he joked and told it to me like I was his pet. Again I had the urge to bite him... I snuffled and went to fetch the ball. Then I went back to him, to threw the ball at his head, but unfortunately he caught it.

“You don't have the permission to call me Luce, so stick to Lucia!” I yelled and kept my eyes on the ball. Now I even felt like a angry bulldog which was barking and complaining about nothing constructive. Who cared which name he used? Obviously just me. “Okay, Lucia. Keep your head up.” He actually obeyed my instructions? It definitely was weird. They were treating me different from all the other girls. I was not sure whether I should have been happy or extremely depressed because I might not even have been worth for a one-night-stand...

“Are you listening, Lucia?” “You don't have to mention my name every two seconds.” I replied and showed him that I was listening. “You really have a lot of wishes, princess, but sure.” I walked quickly over to him and pointed my finger at his chest. “Don't be so nice to me.” He nodded like he would acknowledge it. “Any more wishes, maybe?” he asked and I shook my head. I knew that he took it jokingly. He would never really listen to what I had to say. “So, do you like it the rough way then?” “What rough way?” I asked loudly as he already threw the ball away again to push me away. “Since you don't like to be treated the nice way-” “I didn't meant it-” “Don't cut me off!” he forced and I bowed my head. “I am sorry. I just wanted you to not be... äh, so nice. The others already think it's weird.”

“Ah, so you think they will kill you or what?” “I just don't want to have any business with you.” I tried to explain it, but it still sounded like: 'Piss off right away'. “Get the ball, Lucia Black!” Hanwoo screamed loudly and I nodded. “Ah, you like it the forceful way.” Kyuhyun talked to himself and stared at the ball. “I prefer the nice way.” I admitted sheepishly and went to fetch the ball for the second time. I wonder what was the use of throwing it away. Ah, it could just be to lose calories...

I ran back to Kyuhyun, who snatched it right away. “Don't throw it again, please.” I begged and held strongly onto it. “You shouldn't whine like a baby.” WHAT? I stepped on his foot and snatched the ball out of his hands. Then I ran away, until he caught me. His arms wrapped around me and out of panic I let go of the ball. “You have to hold onto it, Lucia.” he told and wrapped his arms around me even tighter. I couldn't concentrate on his words nor on my surroundings. It was like a whole another world.

“How should I?” I asked quietly when he let go of me and handed the ball to me. “Just hold it, easy huh?” he asked and I nodded. “You won't catch me this time!” I promised and ran away once again, but it didn't take long until he caught me again, but this time he only lay his hand on my shoulder. “Now we do it the other way.” he meant and took the ball. The next hour I ran like a completely pabo behind him. At the end of the lesson I was sweating like a cow which had done military training, but he was sweating as well. That's why I guess it had to happen.

He took off his shirt and threw it on my head. Was I a clothes hanger? I snuffled loudly as I grabbed it tightly and bashed it to the ground. His eyes widened as he looked at it. Kyuhyun picked it up as he looked up to me. I wasn't sure if I could still call this a deathly glare, this time was no kindness in his eyes. It felt like the pure hate was there to punish me, but he just passed by and went to Donghae... I was at his mercy. Why couldn't I just praise it? Eunah passed by as well and smiled at me. “You just ruined your peaceful life, but who minds?” Yah, you not .