Primero Beso

Disguised (Part 1)

 

Th-thanks.” I responded quietly and looked at my hand. I wanted to run away again, as he pulled me close to him and placed a kiss on my nose. I felt him pressing his soft lips against my little nose and stared at him with my mouth wide open. “Sorry, that I hurt you so deeply. I didn't know that my opinion of you mattered that much to you, Miss.” “F-fine.” I just answered and felt the warmth rushing into my head again. I bet that I was more redder than a tomato, but there was no mirror to prove that. “I forgive you for everything you've done to me.” WHAT? I should forgive him not the other way around! He hurt me not I him! “I wish you a nice day, tomato.” he said good bye and went towards the opposite direction. I wanted to throw my shoe at him, but... that would most likely change nothing and if it changed something, then not in the direction I wanted it to change.

I sighed and looked at my ring. How did I lost it? It was just luck that Kyuhyun found it... I didn't even thank him correctly. I got this ring for my 15th birthday. It was the only thing I remembered of my past. I cherished all my memories like treasures, though some of them were just terrible, but without them I wouldn't be here neither experiencing Korea. I went back to my room and sat down on my bed, until Amber entered as well. “You didn't eat.” she mumbled and handed me a tray with lots of food on it. “Oh, thank you so much.”

“You're welcome. May telling me what happened to you and Kyuhyun?” “He kissed me.” I admitted frankly and began to eat. That sure was just a joke of him... He was always joking. “I am sure I didn't hear correctly... What did he do?” Amber asked and her eyes were about to fell out. “He kissed me on my nose. I mean, it was not such a big issue.” “True.” Amber meant and smiled, until she went over and grabbed my collar. “It's not a big issue. That's a middle-sized catastrophe, a disaster!” she screamed at me and I nodded automatically.

“How are you feeling?” she asked and her face went back to a nice expression. “How should I be feeling? I am glad that he didn't touch my lips.” I admitted, because that would have been my first kiss then, but on the other hand, his lips were so soft that I couldn't reject them. I couldn't explain it to myself, but I wasn't really angry. That was also to weird for myself. “Hmm, how was it?” she went on asking and I smiled at her. “How should it have been? I don't have that many nerves on my nose which decide if a kiss was good or not.” I answered and Amber sighed. I knew that my answer wouldn't satisfy her, but what should I tell? 'OMO, his lips were so soft that I was about to melt'? Surely not.

“Judging the way you behave, you liked it.” I just shook my head and ate the last noodles. “Don't you care? The hottest guy – besides Donghae – kissed you.” “He did.” I just meant and lay down, since I was still a bit tired. “Don't you want to know why?” “I don't want to.” I answered, though it probably wasn't 100% true. I really wanted to know, but if it really was just to bug me, then I would be disappointed. I didn't want a guy to kiss me if nothing but love is behind that move. “Maybe it's better not to know his reason.” Amber mumbled and I nodded, although she wasn't looking at me. “Well, oyasumi. When you wake up everything will be alright!”

In the end nothing was alright. I woke up and it was still like before. Kyuhyun and Donghae were still alive – not that I wished them to be dead, but at least not near me, which actually meant not in this school. But at least one happy thing cheered me up. On Monday a letter from my mum arrived, stating her concern about me being alright. And... well....

“Are there hot boys? Tell me, Luce, maybe someone you like?”

I almost cried when I read this sentence. I would tell her everything, but not if there are guys who I like. Nevertheless I had to write back and so I did.


"I want to be honest, umma. There are hot guys, but they're not interesting neither interested in me. Still, there are some guys who I... can't judge. I always told you everything so I won't backup now. The son of the principle, Donghae, is quite a nice guy, but somehow also very weird. I don't know how to tell you! One day he took me in his embrace. I really felt sure in his hug. The next day he wasn't interested anymore. Such an a-hole There's a second guy, Kyuhyun. He is mean and weird! looks really cool but has an unbearable behavior. Sometimes he is nice and the next time he's just a bastard unfriendly boy. In front of some boys he even protected me like a bodyguard. I don't know what I should think of him, because the next time we saw us, he told me that I am a turn-off. I absolutely have to agree with him, my genes are ty. I can't be a turn-off, since you're my mother! But... yesterday he kissed me on my nose. I am so restless, umma. Can't you come and rescue me?"