Death Glare Kyuhyun

Disguised (Part 1)

“This is a cheap lie. It could have been better. So, I don't ask a second time.” he meant seriously and I slid down the wall, just to have a bit of free room. “I am sorry... But if I said that I'd be chasing after you, perhaps you would believe that?” I asked in a low voice and looked up. “Sure.” I tried to think of a way to come out. “And would you let me go then?” He stepped back and smiled at me. “No, never.” “Not every girl is chasing after you, Mr. I'm-so-cool.” I stood up again and looked down at me. I was so wet that even my underwear was visible. I slid the wall down again to cover everything.

“I don't care about every girl.” he said and took my hand. Donghae dragged me out of the shower and took a closer glance at me. “You ert!” I yelled and he laughed. “Blue suits you.” My sunbae obviously joked and handed me a towel. “Wait here, I'll be right back.” I nodded and covered myself in that towel. It was fluffy and kind of cute with all those mouses on it. Was this towel his? I shook my head. Never, why should he own it? I could imagine his towel with a lot of girls on it.

“It's mine, so don't make it that wet.” he stated, as he entered the bathroom again. “Ah, I am sorry.” “Don't be sorry.” he laughed and gave me some clothes. “But Dong... Donghae-sunbaenim, I-” Out of nowhere he patted my head and smiled at me. “You're cute if you're doing that.” “What am I doing?” I asked and pouted. “Well, this insecure you that stutters.” Donghae answered and pointed at the clothes.

“I don't mind if you don't give them back to me-” “I will!” I cut off his sentence and I was still blushing like crazy. Was he always... so unbearable nice? Usually he would be off with some girls, but now... he seemed so different. Even his smile was warm and kind. “Thank you, Donghae-sunbaenim.” I simply stated and he nodded. “You own me something. Now change your clothes. I'll wait in the changing room.” He left the bathroom quickly and I took off my clothes.

Is that hidden behind his poker face? True kindness. “Don't let him kid yourself, Luce!” I uttered quietly and dressed myself in his clothes. They were... long. I must have looked like a child in them. I looked into the little mirror and I really looked like a 7-year-old girl. They were too big and didn't suit my fragile figure at all. I sighed and went out of the bathroom, just to face the next end. Beside Donghae stood one of his fellows, the one with the deathly glare and he didn't seem to be pleased.

He just stared at me and smiled. I bet that was the same smile that played about that guy's lips when he was with Sungmin and Minji. I wanted to throw the shampoo at him, but exposing myself wouldn't be smart. “Why don't you throw her out?” he asked his friend and Donghae looked unfriendly back. “She didn't break a rule... And that behind her back is even more interesting.” Donghae approached me and lifted up his my shirt. “ – Give me back my shampoo!” I screamed, but it was already too late.

“So, you needed shampoo?” his friend asked and I sat down on the bank. “Can't I just go?” I asked and Donghae shook his head. They were so pigheaded. “What's in there?” “Drugs.” I wanted to take them on a ride and they even believed me. “Drugs?” Donghae asked and I shook my head. “No drugs. You should stop pretending to be so stupid.” I mumbled and the sympathy his friend gave me went away. But eventually there was never any sympathy for me, right? “Don't be so spoiled, if you don't want to leave this school.” he stated and rolled his eyes. “Perhaps we should try this shampoo on her.” “Sure, just do so.” I encouraged them, since it wasn't the fake one.

“Hah, so tiring.” “Actually it's interesting, Kyuhyun. You're still not over your last girlfr-” That Kyuhyun gave Donghae his most sincere deathly glare and he stopped immediately. “You're over her. How could I ever claim that you're not?” Donghae quickly mumbled and went over to me. “Just tell me what you're doing here? I won't harm you.” “But I can.” Kyuhyun smiled at me and took the shampoo. “She even took mine.”

I took... his? Unbelievable Amber! I'd have even preferred to take Donghae's. I decided to say the truth, since I still had school. “Okay, this shampoo is totally normal. The other one in the shower is fake. In that bottle is dyestuff.” I explained in short and smiled at Donghae. “How funny. You wanted to dye our hair?” “Yes, I wanted yours to be awkwardly pink. Of course it wasn't my idea. I just got the mission to replace them.” I answered and glanced at Kyuhyun, who smiled mischievously at me.

He sure scared the hell out of me with his gazes. “It would be more than amusing to see Kangin with pink hair, right? And Sungmin would also be more than pleased to own a pink haircut.” Donghae told Kyuhyun and both smiled at each other. I still had the feeling that Donghae kind of tried to convince Kyuhyun to just let me go. “What should we tell Kangin? I won't keep quiet about her.” his friend answered and destroyed the last spark of hope. And I thought Donghae was unbearable.

“I will take the blame, Kyuhyun.” “Donghae-sunbae-” “Thank you, Kyuhyun. You can go now.” Donghae cut off Kyuhyun's sentence and I nodded. Donghae convinced Kyuhyun to let me go, which sure was very convenient for me. But why did he have to do so? He sure is superior to Kyuhyun, who even showed manners by calling him 'sunbae'. But... I am a girl. I didn't have to understand relationships between men. “Thank you.” I said and wanted to leave quickly.

“Moment.” Kyuhyun grabbed my arm and pulled me back and that not in a softly way. “You're the slave of whom?” “I AM NOT A SLAVE! YOU-” He put a finger on my lips and the deathly glare came out again. But I was more concerned about his finger, which trailed slowly along my lips. “Whose idea was it?” I couldn't tell him that it was Minji's... I had to think of something. I swallowed my own spit and locked eyes with him again. They were brown and intriguing, just magical. “It... it... it was Heather's.” I lied and could just think of how smart I was. Still I couldn't look away. It was like I was stuck in time, just focusing on not to drool. I was about to lose my mind.