The Witness Who Lied

Disguised (Part 1)

I opened my eyes in a rush and looked straight at Kyuhyun, who just smiled. “No, I don't want to.” I told him in a friendly tone and pushed him away. “A 'thank you' would have made me happy.” F*** yourself and everybody would be happy. “I am definitely not here to make you happy, Kyuhyun-sunbaenim.” I prevented myself from letting out my anger at him.

Still I couldn't help myself to get slightly warm cheeks. “I am sorry that I've caused you to blush.” I tried to ignore him and looked around. Donghae stood beside me and smiled slightly. Then he approached Heather, who was fire and flame. I would even see it live? That was truly a strange way of punishing. I turned around to run away, but Kyuhyun was handicapping me, by grabbing my head and turning it around. “Aish, you should not touch me.” He sniffled at me and looked to Donghae.

“So Heather, it was your idea to dye the hair of my boys?” My mouth fell open and I kicked Kyuhyun in a friendly way, which wasn't seriously causing pain. “We need you as a witness.” WITNESS? “Let me go!” I complained and he laughed again. “Did you lie?” he asked seriously and I shook my head about 6 times. I had to get away... Wouldn't it be even more bad if they discovered my lie?

“It wasn't my idea, Donghae-sunbae! It was hers!” She pointed with her finger at me and I nodded like crazy. Nobody would believe me, I was not as famous as her. I didn't even want to become a beast like her. “She's a liar.” I lied calmly and really got better at lying. “They exposed you, right? You lost!” She laughed and I beat Kyuhyun's hand away. “I haven't lost at all! They all have pink hair, if you haven't seen it!” “But those two not.” “Who cares? I've completed my mission, so you lost.”

She smiled at me. “I never lose to someone like you.” “Like me?” I asked and I knew that she just pushed me into one of her drawers. I was nothing more than a nuisance to her. But now I was also fire and flame to sent her off. Girls had better keep their mouths shut in front of me, instead of badmouthing the ones I love (that included myself). “She is the bad girl, so just throw her out It's not like we need her.”

Bad girl? I had never committed a crime. Okay, back in the USA I once dared to steal a lollipop because I had no money, but come on. That was not a crime. “You-” I wanted to response, but Donghae's hand patted my head lightly. “And he has the permission to touch you?” Kyuhyun asked and rolled with his eyes. “I-I... no!” I quietly replied and looked at Heather, who just stared at me like a frozen statue. But she couldn't see that I was the victim here! I bet that Donghae just found a new way to bother me, although Kyuhyun's deathly glare would have been enough to keep me 20 meters away.

This is just a game, so keep playing Luce! “I didn't do anything wrong! You forced me to do it.” I kept lying and looked at Donghae's shoes. They looked really expen - “I didn't force anyone to do anything! Believe me.” I couldn't bear this anymore. I saw Heather's suffering face and closed my eyes. If this continued I would admit that I was lying. “It doesn't matter if you forced anyone.” Donghae meant and stepped forward. “You were a nuisance from the beginning. You hurt all the other girls in our class with your behavior, unbearable.”

“Time to say goodbye.” Kyuhyun interfered and grabbed my collar. “Donghae-hyung? You finish it and I will bring her to her room. Where is it?” He would do what? For me? I sighed and pointed to the stairs above. “Second corridor, third door on the right hand.” I explained and he dragged me away. Well, at least I didn't have to look at Heather saying goodbye. It was also not like I would miss her or anything. 

After a few minutes in total silence standing in front of my door, he looked calmly at me. “You're such a bad liar.” he burst out and leaned against the wall. Honestly, he looked quite elegant standing there. “Absurd, I'd never-” “Come on, I noticed it. Admit the truth right now, Lucia Black.” he said and looked more than just serious. I stared dumbfounded at him. I hesitated to answer because I was fully out of my balance. Kyuhyun stepped towards me and bend down to look straight into my eyes.

This was god-awful. I had an urge to scream at him, kick him out or just hit him with all my might. “Fine, it was my idea.” I continued to lieand tried to smile, but it faded away immediately after he grabbed my collar once again to pull me closer to him. “Don't be hilarious. Which one of your beloved friends had this idea?” “I really envy you for these cool shoes!” I tried to get side-tracked, but that wasn't the best idea. I looked down as he suddenly pushed me against the wall and snuggled my hands above me.

“I will do no harm to her.” “You're not Santa Claus. Sure, you will harm her. Otherwise there is no need to ask.” I stated and looked back into his eyes. If I saw correctly there was a spark of amazement. “Don't jump into the fire for your friends, because there will never be a way for them to re-pay you.” I was strained, but kept looking at him. I didn't know what to say, so I just kept quiet.

“Once the time comes, they will betray you as well.” “They're not like your so called 'friends' and you can't decide what I will do or won't do.” I answered finally and he let go of me. “How brave of you. So let's see where this leads you.” He smiled again and gave me one of his best deathly smiles. I nodded and searched after the keys in my jacket. “And by the way I wear the same shoes as you. See?” he told me and pointed at my shoes. I nodded again and smiled slightly at him. I was so dumb, when it came to myself!