Unable To Forget

Disguised (Part 1)

He reached out and turned his hand around, to let me face his beautiful palm. “Huh?” I asked and glided backwards. “You know what I desire, don't you? My breathe stopped and my eyes grew bigger. I do? How come? Desire? I shook my head energetically and he took my hand. The smile was still on his face, but it transitioned to something... vicious. “Give me your phone.” I finally caught my breathe again. He desires... my phone? He's psychiatric. I handed him my cellphone speedily and ran off.

He's strange, psychiatric, stupid, arrogant, annoying and damn good look – Lucia! I hit my head and looked around nervously. Just... what was that? His words were still echoing in my head. “You know what I desire, don't you?” I definitely don't know it. At first I really thought it was... my body. Hah~ Why is he so... different to me? I really can't maintain my image by getting... refused. So... my cellphone is more desired by him as my... Why am I thinking about that? There's nothing to think of. Get out of my head!

At least my father can't call me anymore, but Donghae. Hmpf. My father is so talkative, he can talk his ears off. I smiled. Yes, just deal with my father. He is the type of man, who is too worried over anything. I can be happy! He won't call me anymore, he won't talk me to death anymore. Finally I got rid of him. But what will he think when a guy is on the phone and what if Donghae switches my phone off? My father will call the police. I saw it in front of me, the rozzer will come and drag me with them. Everybody will stare at me, they will throw me out of the school... I have to get back my cell phone. criminal. Just why does he need my cell phone?

I went to my first subjects ever, which were Physics and Chemistry. You know? The **** Physics and his little brother Chemistry. I can't believe that these are my first subjects at this school. But I am glad that I did see the notice for freshmen. I sat in the last row and didn't understand a single word, besides 'but' and 'and'. I swear that sitting in the first row weren't better. After 5 minutes I got bored. I really don't belong here, not in any school in general. I tried to kill time by imitating facial expressions of Donghae. “What are you doing?” “Who am I?” I asked quietly and smiled. “A psychiatric idiot. No honestly, what are you doing?” Minji asked and tried to solve her problem.

“Donghae. Donghae, Minji. I am Donghae!” I meant viciously and grinned. She just shook her head and faced the paper again. “I don't understand this.” my friend mumbled again and sank under the table. “I don't understand too.” “Is there even something that you understand?” she asked and it really did sound arrogant. “At my last school we weren't so far. I still have to catch up. I am not stupid.” I tried to defend myself and looked to the front again. “I can teach you... But do you know? Since you started talking about Donghae. What do you think of him?”

“Such an -” “Okay, let us change the to-” “hole.” I ended my sentence and boxed her. “What do you think of him?” I began to talk again, before she could really change the topic. “He sure does look good... Come on, you can admit it.” Minji grinned and wrote down some mysterious signs. “He doesn't look good. He's... unbearable. He even took my cell phone!” “WHAT?” Minji asked out loudly and everybody stared at us. “SILENCE!” “Terribly sorry!” I apologized to the teacher and leaned against the backrest.

“How?” “You know what I desire, don't you?” I imitated his voice and took her hand. “We met in the forest, unfortunately. He saw me and walked over... Then he stole my cell phone. I mean, it doesn't matter to me. He can have that cell phone, but my dad... I don't want him to call the police.” “Donghae will explain that, trust me. He is very consequent about things like that. That makes him the son-” “I don't like him.”

Minji nodded her head. “He really is an a-hole. He plays with all those girls... Please, do anything to not stand out. We don't want to lose you too fast.” I shook my head. So they want to lose me, but not now? “Saki is very thankful to you.” My hands clinched to fists. “Moment. We don't want to loose you! I am unable to find the correct words.” she sighed and began to copy the blackboard once again. “Forget what I said. Please, behave like the rules want you to.” she finished her conversation with me and went out of the room. She really seemed to be more confused than I am. I wonder if something happened...

I tried to follow her, but soon got lost in the crowd. “Minji-ah?” I asked out loud, but I guess she wasn't there anymore. So I went lonely to my next subject and the class representative handed me my timetable. Finally I could look through my subjects. The first really disappointing thing is that nobody out of my room studies chemistry with me. The subjects looked quite okay.

Monday I had 7 lessons + badminton training, Tuesday 6 lessons, Wednesday 8 lessons, Thursday 5 lessons + badminton training and on Friday I had 6 lessons again. It was pretty full of natural sciences. In the week 7 lessons... How should I survive? I gladly had also every day English. At least something that should be very easy for me. The next problem was Japanese. I only studied that language for 3 month, I am really unable to speak whole sentences, besides the basics. Is there any possibility for me to catch up? Father, what have you done?

Something that surprised me were 3 lessons social studies. I never really spoke about the social life and it's definitely not that good either, but that's only referred to my life. I could take this as a chance as well. I don't know that much about the social system in Korea. I just know that many don't like me. But I am sure that's not for every foreigner.
I don't think that Koreans are bad people... Maybe I am the vicious one.

I sighed and continued studying. I could follow the teacher in Chemistry, which kinda stunned me. I never could really follow a teacher in this subject. I smiled and the lesson really ended speedily. Time passed by so fast. I immediately went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I guessed I could have eaten an elephant. Although time passed my thoughts were still dedicated to Donghae... What should I do? Ask him if I could get my cell phone back?