Chapter 8

My Everything

A/N: Hey everybody, I didn't abandon anybody, I just had a very hectic week and well, I was traying to calm down my heart from all the hate I've been reading on the web lately, I needed to clean my head to write this, and changing the ouline wasn't easy with all that hatred spread on the web. But, finaly I could write and breath a little since the last interrogation to Seungri. I hope you enjoy this, I needed to picture them happy that's all!!!

Kisses!!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jiyong's come back was a success and Seungri's performance also was all over the news. He became the favorite of the show. Now the final presentation was near and he needed to be prepared. The first part was a photoshoot, he looked incredible. The photos of the 8 remaining contestants were been displayed on a special webpage were they will be voted by the public. JB and the others also were chosen and shared Seungri's luck. Meanwhile, Jiyong and Seungri were trying to figure out how to live their romance. Hidden kisses, shared laughs and dinners. They took it slow, really slow they knew what was on stake, Jiyong's fame and work and Seungri's possibility to make his dream come true.

 

"So, how is everything going, babe?" Said Jiyong all sweet hugging Seungri. They were at Jiyong's studio with complicity of Taehee, who became an important allie to their love.

 

"I'm not sure about the song I chose and there's a note I found difficult to handle." Answered Seungri making circles with his finger in Jiyong's chest.

 

"Do you need my help?"

 

"No, don't worry, I need to do this by myself. Beside it wouldn't be fair to the others." Jiyong kissed Seungri's forehead. Understanding what he was saying.

"Ok baby!" Then he grabbed Seungri's chin with his fingers and lifted it a little to give him a short and sweet kiss as the ones they shared lately. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

 

"Who is it?" Said Jiyong without releasing Seungri from his embrace.

 

"It's Taehee, YG is calling you to his office."

 

"What does he want now?" Said quietly. "Ok. I'll be there in a minute"

 

"Is everything, ok?"

 

"Yes, don't worry. Probably it's about the incoming concerts and promotions."

 

"You will have to travel, isn't it?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"I will miss you" pouting a little.

 

"I will miss you, too" giving him a kiss. "But you know how this is, I wish I could take you with me."

 

"Well, I'll be busy too, I guess, but promise me that we will make a trip together after your tours are over. Ok?"

 

"Anything you want baby."

 

"Good! And you need to promise me free tickets for your concerts, for me and my friends and my family."

 

"Ok...anything else? My queen?" Chuckling

 

"Yes...more kisses and your heart and your soul."

 

"Those are the easiest things to give you...and the other two are already yours."

 

"Can we be more cheesey?" chuckling hard.

"Haha! You make me so happy, babe."

 

"You too jagiya!" Kissing his man.

 

Once in YG's Office...

 

"Well, good afternoon. It's nice to see in such a good humor."

 

"Why?" Said Jiyong with a happy grin on his face.

 

"I haven't seen you this happy, I think ever"

 

"Don't exaggerate, please! I'm just happy that everything is according to plan with the album. So, this is why you call me, to talk about my good mood? Uh?"

 

"Well, there's the Jiyong I know, forgetting his place again....No, I call you because I want to inform you about some changes on your presentations. As the show has been a success, I think that you should take the winners of the contest with you as your opening act. What do you think?"

 

A broad smile was drawn in Jiyong's face. "I love the idea" . He knew that one of the favorites to win was Seungri. He couldn't wait to tell that to his love.

 

"Another happy news is that we sign for an international tour in the Unites States. So Los Angeles, New York and Miami are now included. Be ready, because it's going to be a hell of a ride."

 

"Don't worry boss, I'll be more than ready. And when it will start? I mean the tours?”

 

“A week after the contest finished, so you and the boys can rest a little, they are working really hard, we have very potential kids for the company, don’t you think so?”

 

“Yes, I do I was surprised by a couple of them.”

 

“Specially, this Lee Seungri, isn’t it?”

 

“What?” said Jiyong trying to keep his calm.

 

“Come on Jiyong! ….!” Looking at Jiyong’s reaction

 

“But….How do….you??”

 

“You forgot about the CCTV camaras outside your studio” answered YG with a small grin on his face. “I don’t know what you both are doing in there, but please Jiyong, BE CAREFUL!”

 

“You are not mad?” a little surprised.

 

“I told you before, I haven’t seen you this happy in a long time, and if this boy is the reason, well, we will figure it out, but please I will repeat this! BE CAREFUL! We don’t need another scandal right now. OK?!”

 

“I don’t know what to say….”

 

“Thank you YG and I will do anything you say…that would be good” said YG, amused by Jiyong’s puppy eyes. “You should trust in me a little more. Now go! And get ready for everything. You are dismissed.”

 

“Thank you” Said Jiyong bowing and still surprised.

 

Seungri was rehearsing for the great finale of the show, he had to prepare choreography with back up dancers, he had very unique and creative ideas, and the song he chose was also very rhythmical. JIyong decided not to tell Seungri about the news of the tour and that YG knew about them. Instead, he asked Taehee to prepare a trip to Jeju, only for the two of them after the final show. He wanted to enjoy the last week with Seungri, before the hectic months ahead of them. And also, he wanted to take their relationship to the next level.

The big night finally arrived, all the remaining contestants gave everything they got; and left their souls on stage. Now they only needed to wait for the voting of the public. And just like that Seungri and his friends won the contest. Seungri got the higher amount of votes, JB, Mark and Jackson also were chosen together with a very cute and funny kid called Jaeho.

At the end of the show, the winners were announced to be part of GD’s tours as headliners. They were static, especially Seungri who couldn’t help to look for Jiyong among the judges, but he wasn’t there.

After the venue, Seungri and the other went to their rooms, to get ready to go out to celebrate. When Seungri arrived to the room he shared with JB, they found the room filled with flowers and a card.

 

“Congrats my love, meet me in our special place. JK”

 

“Wow!! What is this??? Mmhhh, what did I miss???” said a very dumbfounded JB.

 

Seungri couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot.

 

“OK, so…?”

 

“I can’t tell you right now, I have to get ready, sorry…hahaha I’m so happy JB, that is all it matter, isn’t it??” said Seungri, locked himself in the bathroom anxious to see his baby.

 

Their special place, was…GD’s studio, they didn’t have much time to go somewhere else. When he arrived, he was received with a lot of kisses and a big hug. Jiyong’s lift him up and lead him to the couch when they cuddled and kissed till they were out of breath.

 

“Congratulations baby!!” said sweetly Jiyong looking to Seungri’s eyes.

 

“You knew, isn’t it? About the tour…” looking for an answer

 

“Yes” giving a little peck to his lover lips.

 

“Why you didn’t tell me?” with a sweet grin.

 

“I wanted to be a surprised…. And… I have another one for you…. We are leaving to Jeju tomorrow, only the two of us, to spend the weekend there…”

 

“Really…!!” said Seungri, getting all hot and blushing hard.

 

“Yes baby, only the two of us” said sweetly Jiyong in his ears, causing shivers to Seungri, who was getting hard with every breath of Jiyong.

 

“I can feel that I’m not the only happy about it” said Jiyong caressing Seungri’s growing bulge, causing a moan from his baby.

 

“Please!!! Not here!”

 

“No, baby, don’t worry!” kissing him tenderly and separating a little.

 

“What do you think if we go to have dinner.”

 

“The boys are waiting for me to celebrate…you know it would be weird if I don’t go… We need to be careful, remember” giving him a peck and caressing Jiyong face, who closed his eyes to the touch.

 

“Yeah, I know, we will have time, soon,” answering the peck. “Ok, better get up or I won’t be able to wait to the weekend!” said Jiyong with a mischievous smile…

 

“mmmm what are you thinking, ert!!” said Seungri hitting him in the shoulder. They got up and fix their clothes.

Seungri went to celebrate with JB and the others, wishing to be the weekend already. Jiyong stayed in his studio talking on the phone with YoungBae.

 

“Bae, hey! I have something to tell you… I think I’m going to come out…!”