Chapter 16

My Everything

When Seungri woke up, Jiyong had already left for another interview and another show, he had to attend. They had agreed that Seungri would return to the other hotel with the staff that afternoon, because he had to return to his normal activities and return to the show, so as not to raise any more suspicions. He went into the bathroom to take a shower and while the hot water recorded his body, he thought about everything new that was happening to him. How in such a short time, he had fulfilled two of his dreams and he also had an extra surprise in his life. As he sank into his thoughts, he his belly and smiled, trying not to let sad thoughts appear, or trying not to worry, but every now and then an odd idea clouded his mind. YG had not yet been told about the pregnancy and although Jiyong had said he was going to support it, Seungri had his doubts. With a big sigh, he shook his head trying to get rid of those bad thoughts and continued bathing. He left the bathroom while drying his hair and when he lowered the towel from his head, he found a figure sitting on the sofa inside the room. He didn’t expect to find him there, although deep down he feared that it would happen.

"Good morning! Take your time to get dressed, I will wait here. We need to talk ".

Seungri just nodded and entered the room to put some clothes, he couldn't help but start shaking and decided to call Jiyong, but then he didn't, he didn't want to bother him, he knew that even if he called him, he couldn't answer him until he finished his activities . After calming down a bit, he left the room and tried to look as calm as possible.

"Have a seat, please ... I guess you know why I'm here."

"I think so, shall we wait for Jiyong?" He didn’t want to face him alone, the aura that covered YG at that time was not very kind, although he tried to sound like that.

"No, better if he is not here." The silence that followed that sentence chilled Seungri's blood. He had a very bad feeling about this.

"I'm going to say this in the best possible way for you to understand, your relationship with Jiyong has to end."

 

Seungri, couldn’t react.

"I agreed with your relationship because it allowed Jiyong to work more calmly and he listened to me in everything and anyway, your relationship could remain hidden for as long as necessary, but that ... this is aberration ... it is crazy and I am not willing to allow you to destroy my company with your abomination. I don't know how you will do it, but you must disappear from Jiyong's life. I think you understand very well what is at stake here. And I assure you that you will not want to know what can happen if you do not do what I say. ”

Seungri didn't know what to answer, he was going over the words he just heard over and over in his head trying to understand what had happened, what he was hearing, who was this person in front of him, who was completely different from whom had blessed the relationship just a few months ago.

"My baby is not an aberration ..." It is the only thing he managed to say, he could not help defending his son ... "Jiyong is not going to agree with this, he is happy and we have already talked about this, there will be no problems, I will work until it is noticed and from there we will make up something."

"No, you will not continue working because you will no longer be part of the company, all the papers are ready, after the next concert you will be fired. Obviously you will have a high enough sum of money to make youself disappear or to get rid of it, if you want to get your life back, that is the other option you have. If you want to continue your relationship with Jiyong and with the company you have to get rid of that thing . "

"IT IS NOT A THING!!!! WHO YOU ARE??? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ASK ME TO GET RID OF MY CHILD? ” Seungri couldn't stand it anymore and with tears in his eyes he shouted loudly, obviously very angry, getting up from his seat.

YG didn't flinch, "I'm going to call Jiyong, who do you think you are ..." Seungri said.

"Well do it, call him I just warn you that you will not only destroy his life but also that of your friends ..." he said with a half-smile.

Seungri stopped his fingers on the phone ... "What? .."

 


“I am sure that you and Jiyong are willing to risk everything, knowing Jiyong, I know that he surely made you the promise that nobody would stand in the way and that he would protect you, but unfortunately I own Jiyong and you and your friends too. So, let me ask you, are you willing to sacrifice your friends' careers too, for this dream of yours of being a “mum”?”

Seungri sat back dumbfounded ... "Why? ... Why? ... they have nothing to do ... why are you doing this?"

 

"Why? ... do you know how much money I have invested in Jiyong and in your sorry ?, too much money ... I made Jiyong and I can destroy him, I made you. I am not ready to lose and a scandal of this type can destroy the company. Yes! Jiyong is my golden boy, but he can also be the one to sink my company with some stupidity. I think this is all I have to say ... now think carefully about what you are going to do and I wait for your call and I hope that this remains between us, you will not want to know what I am capable of if I find out that you told Jiyong something. You have until tomorrow to make a decision. ” YG, got up and headed for the door. “Don't try anything stupid Seungri, I don't want you to regret going against me.”

Seungri watched as the door closed and he was left alone in the room again, tears still falling. He didn't know what to think, and all he felt was that he had to protect his baby, he hugged his belly looking at nothing, he had to make a decision.

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO!!! long time no see!!!! Sorry for being missing for so long. I was hospitalized for about 6 months, and just now I'm better and recovering faster. So I'm trying to end this. I will have to go back to my original idea, so we will have a little angst this next chapters. I hope you enjoy the story, I wait for your comments. see you soon!! I promise!!