Chapter 6

My Everything

Seungri couldn’t stop thinking about GD and the realization that he already met him without knowing, he regretted every word of that afternoon in Jeju. He couldn’t concentrate in his practice for the live auditions, he just prayed that GD wasn’t one of the judges, because they were told that he would be participating in the show judging some contestants. Suddenly he stumbled, and hit his bottom to the floor. Everybody, just stopped and stared at him, since he wasn’t alone, all the other contestants of the show where in the dance practice room with him, practicing. It was a week since they moved to the headquarters for the reality show. Luckily, he was sharing the room with JB, Mark and Jackson. the first part the audition was the next day, they will be performing for the judges a choreography prepared specially by them and that would be the second cut, only 15 will remain after that. The third cut would be after singing contest in a live show and the fourth and last cut would be a photo shooting and a live show dancing and singing, and the decision would be made by the audience. Seungri was more than stressed out, this was the dream of his life adding the possibility of knowing his idol and crush and why not working with him. JB approached to him and helped him get up.

 

“What’s wrong with you today? You have been spaced out the whole day.”

 

“Nothing!, I’m just nervous for tomorrow.”

 

“Sure, is that all?” Looking seriously to his friend.

 

“Yes! I promise! It’s just that!” he lied. He already heard JB nagging about his worries for meeting GD. He assured him that everything would be all right and that probably he was just confused, and that that guy wasn’t the person he thinks he is. Seungri wasn’t so sure, but he knew JB was right in one thing, it was 3 months ago he must be forgotten by now.

 

Jiyong finished all the editing and producing of his new album, everything was ready for his come back in the show. He also was told that he will be participating in the first judging of a group of dancers and then on the live show where he would be performing. He was given the forms with the information of the contestants with their pictures, so he could read them and have some clues before watching them live, but he refused, he said that he wanted to be surprised, and he was about to be indeed.

 

Finally, the big day arrived, everything was hectic at the headquarters, the producers running from one place to the other on the halls, all the contestants were being done make up and all of them where practicing his moves, revising every little detail. Jackson had prepared some hip hop moves with some martial arts; the same did Mark, since they become really good friends, so they helped each other. JB prepared some breakdance moves and hip hop, he was quite talented, but he wasn’t practicing he was on the phone receiving cheers from his boyfriend YoungJae, yes, they became boyfriends after Dae and TOP visit to Seoul. Seungri had some old school hip hop moves mixed with stomps and a very strong attitude. He put his soul on it, he felt very confident on his moves.

 

So, everything started, the first contestants began to get in one by one, they showed everything they have, and they also received very harsh criticisms, some of them left the studio crying, adding more nervousness to the ones waiting their turn. JB, Mark and Jackson were one of the first ten to audition. They received very good critics, to the judges, specially, liked Mark and Jackson acrobatics and JB’s perfect and precise moves. After, ten contestants there was a pause. Seungri was the next to show his dance.

 

Jiyong was at his studio, he was just checking that all his plans for the concerts were ready. He heard all the hustle and bustle outside; he knew he would be called in any minute. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door. It was Taehee.

 

“Excuse me Jiyong, it’s your turn, Bobby already left you need to take his place so we can continue with the audition.”

 

“OK!, I’ll be right there!”

 

The judges weren’t allowed to interact with the contestants, so he didn’t even saw them waiting outside. He accommodate on his chair, he wasn’t paying attention he was just arranging his clothes. One of the other judges, called the next contestant, Seungri got in and stand in front of them, he was so nervous that he didn’t noticed GD.

 

“My name is Lee Seungri”

 

Immediately, Jiyong looked up and looked at the man who was taking his sleep away for three months. Seungri also finally saw him and noticed the look in Jiyong’s eyes, yes, he was recognized. They looked at each other and the world disappeared.

 

“Ok!, Seungri, show us what you got.”

 

“What?” said Seungri leaving his trance.

 

“Show us what you got”, repeated one of the other judges, frowning a little.

 

“Oh, yes!! I’m sorry!”

 

He did his best to concentrate and forget the stares of Jiyong, who couldn’t take his eyes from him.

Seungri started his dancing, he was flawless. He put all he got in it; he wanted to erase the wrong impression that Jiyong had of him. But, actually he didn’t need to do that, Jiyong was flabbergasted and more than pleased with what he was seeing. When, Seungri finished, Jiyong couldn’t closed his mouth.

 

“Wow!, that was amazing, old school. Uh??” Said Jiyong.

 

“Yes!” said Seungri, out of breath and blushing a little for his idol’s compliment, trying to keep it cool.

 

“Well. Thank you…Lee Seungri, was no it?” said Jiyong, pretending not to recognize him.

 

“Yes” said Seungri a little disappointed.

 

“Well, there’s not much to say, you did it quite well, you have a very good technique and you are creative. Thank you again, you are dismissed.” Said Jiyong, trying to hide his desire to taking him out and talk to him for hours and other stuffs too.

 

“Thank you very much for this opportunity” said Seungri and left.

 

“Guys! Can we pause for a moment, I need to go to the toilet?” said Joying and left the studio too. As soon as he was out, grabbed his phone and called YoungBae.

 

“Bae, I found him!!!” with a broad smile on his face.

 

On the other side of the studio, a very fidgety Seungri, was trying to dialed a number in his phone. When he was outside of the studio, JB tried to speak to him, but he just ignored everybody.

 

“Dae!!!!! It’s him, it’s GD!! The guy from Jeju…!!! And I just saw him now…!” tears starting rolling from his eyes, all the tension and worries from the last days were leaving him… he didn’t know what he was feeling exactly, but and overwhelmed feeling just crawled in his being.

 

“Calm down! Seungri, please!! Explain!”

 

Seungri spit everything out to Dae, trying to control his sobs and cleaning the tears from his eyes.

 

“So, what are you going to do now?”

 

“I don’t know Dae. First I thought he recognized me, but then he just didn’t even remember my name!”

 

“Well, that is good, isn’t it? It means you have a chance to know him with out insult him…!!” said Dae, chuckling

 

“It’s not funny Dae!! I almost die in there, when I saw him and he just looked me in the eyes… it was scaring and amazing at the same time…I don’t know how to explain.”

 

“Seungri, everything will be OK! Focus on the show and show him what you are made of!! And what happened en Jeju, as you said before, would be just an anecdote! OK!! Go for it Seungri, show to everybody how good you are!! Fighting!!”

 

“Thank you Dae!!! You are right!!!! I’ll show him, I promise!!!”

 

And at the end of the day, the judges were ready to give their verdict, ten of the contestants had to leave the show, and luckily Seungri and the others were not the ones. They succeeded in passing this cut, now they had a week to prepare the singing competition.

 

The next day, Seungri receive a note, telling him that he had a special session in a recording studio before the next cut, when he asked, why the other didn’t received the note, he was told that it would be on another day. So, Seungri got ready to visit the recording studio, someone was leading him to the place.

 

“Please, come in here sir. The producer would be here in a minute.”

 

“Ok, thanks!” said Seungri bowing to no other than Taehee.

 

When the door closed, Seungri started to look around the place, “This producer really has a good taste”, said admiring the studio.

 

“Thanks!” said a voice behind him, Seungri froze, he knew that voice very well.

 

“I can see that you don’t only know how to appreciate art, but also architecture and decoration.” Said Jiyong evidently, enjoying the situation. Seungri didn’t dare to turn around and started to tremble.

 

“So, now that you saw my face and know who I am, would you accept to take a cup of coffee with me?” said Jiyong, “… oh no, better a diner, what do you say?”

 

Finaly, Seungri turned around surprised by the sudden proposal.

 

“What?!”

 

“Would you like to go out for a dinner with me?” said Jiyong smiling broadly.

 

Seungri just slap his face. Jiyong looked at him eyes widely…shocked by Seungri’s action.

 

“What are you doing?” frowning his eyes.

 

“Making myself sure that I’m not dreaming…”

 

Jiyong just start laughing, he couldn’t believe what he heard, and at the same time amused him.

 

“You are really cute!” smiling. “So, Yes or No”

 

And Sudenly again, Seungri just went to the door and left. Jiyong was left for the second time, speechless.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hello, everybody!! I promise everything has a point...hahaha!! I hope you like it. Any suggestions, please I 'm open to listen to all....

Thank you to all the new suscribers!! it means a lot to me!! See you soon!

Kisses to all!!