Chapter 7

My Everything

Seungri was walking down the aisle completely dumbfounded; suddenly JB grabbed him by the arm and turned him around…

 

“Yes!!! I would like to have dinner with you!” Said Seungri.

 

“What?” startled by his friend answer.... “What are you talking about RI?

 

“OH NO!!! Not again! Taking his hands to his face…”What have I done?”

Immediately, he started running to the studio.

 

Jiyong was left shocked, scratching the back of his head…”What was that?” he thought, he was about to leave the studio and go after Seungri, when, one of the other Judges, a rapper named Tablo, enter his studio. Tablo wanted to discuss the live show, since he will be performing together with GD in one of his songs. Jiyong just let Seungri go this time. Their were just finishing when the door of the studio was opened by Seungri breathing heavely, apparently out of breath for running.

 

“Yes! I will love to go to dinner!!” said Seungri almost yelling without noticing Tablo there.

 

Jiyong just looked at him shocked and opened his eyes widely.

 

“We would love to, too, but we can’t because you are a contestant and we are judges…what are you doing here Seungri.” Said Tablo, who recognized him from the show and more over because he was one of his judges in the dancing audition.

Seungri didn’t know what to say, so Jiyong answered.

 

“I think he got lost” clearing his throat “Seungri, right? I think you are in the wrong wing of the headquarters.” Indicating with his eyes that they must keep everything a secret, looking at Seungri directly in the eyes.

 

“Oh!! Sorry I must have made a wrong turn somewhere, I am sorry” almost stuttering and looking to both of them and bowing several times.

 

“It’s OK!, Now if you excuse us” said Tablo showing the door with one of his hands, pointing Seungri to leave the place.

Seungri looked at GD and received a wink, and that was enough he was blushing hard. He left, bowing 90 degrees several times.

Jiyong, couldn’t stop smiling, now he had to prepare everything for the said dinner.

 

Seungri returned to his room, when he entered JB bombed him with questions; he was worried by the strange behavior of his friend. Seungri couldn’t tell him about GD, first he wouldn’t have believed him and second, for the sake of the show and his staying there, he had to keep everything a secret. A secret between him and GD, he still couldn’t believe what happened. He couldn’t sleep that night thinking about the dinner, he didn’t even know when or where it would happen, but he couldn’t help to feel anxious. The next day, he received a note with an address and a time.

 

“Please, dress neatly, the reservation is at JK’s name.” said Taehee and left.

 

Seungri got ready, very fancy with a black skinny jean a with shirt and a navy blue suit jacket. He had to control his breathing he was about to hyperventilate…

 

“Calm down Seungri” said to himself in front of the mirror. “and please try not to be a dork tonight” arranging the collar of his shirt which he left opened a little. He arrived at the restaurant, it was one of the most expensive in the city and it was known for his discretion regarding celebrities. As soon as he entered he was lead to a very exclusive area of the restaurant.

Jiyong was nervous too, hi was fidgeting his fingers on the table, looking to his wristwatch every five seconds, when he saw Seungri got in he couldn’t avoid to open his mouth a little, Seungri was stunning, that pair jeans was showing that everything was in its right place, and that last ed button showing a little of skin and Seungri’s neck made him thirstier that he thought. He stood up to say hi, to a very uneasy Seungri, they shook their hands and Jiyong invited him to sit down.

 

“So, … hi…!” said Jiyong

 

“Hi” respond Seungri without looking him.

 

“About yesterday, I didn’t want to scared you, I didn’t know how to tell you that …well you know…!!” clearing his throat, a little anxious.

 

“Oh! No! NO!, I was just surprised!..." said Seungri cutting JIyiong’s words … ” I thought you didn’t recongnized me, and about that day in Jeju, ….I…I’m…I’m sorry!”

 

“What?...No, you don't have to I was really creepy indeed, hahaha” scratching the back of his head with his finger. “I’m not used to do that, it just that I wanted to know more about you that day, you seem to know my work very well and I love to talk about art…and you looked interesting to me…I won’t denied that”

 

“oh!” said Seungri feeling his face getting hot and obviously red, he was fighting with his being no to be so evident. “Well, thank you I guess! Haha! I was rude though and prejudiced, I’m sorry for that!.

 

“Let’s forget about that, OK!...Let’s just enjoy this dinner. What do you think?”

 

“Yes, sure! But I need to ask this… Why am I here? I mean, what kind of dinner is this?” Trying not to sound rude again and evidently confused by all that.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Is this a job interview or something? Sorry, I’m just confused, I’m thrilled to be here, you are my idol, the person that I admired since I’m a teenager, sorry to ask again, but I need to know” said Seungri almost running and stumbling with his words, he was so nervous and he regretted the moment he finished, because of the intense look GD was giving him.

 

“You weren’t wrong in Jeju, I was looking for a date… Is that answering your questions?” respond GD bluntly.

 

“A date”, repeated Seungri in his head, “I’m having a date with GD!”…that is the only thing in his mind.

 

“But, I thought you like women!” the words just came out of his mouth, when he noticed he cover his mouth with his hand. “I’m sorry…I …I…didn’t want to offend you or anything.”

 

“You don’t offend me, those are just rumors to distract the press, you know how they are. I’m gay Seungri and if you aren’t, well I think I’ll be the one saying sorry later”

 

The waitress arrived, interrupting their conversation; Seungri couldn’t say a word, processing all the information, so Jiyong just order everything.

 

“Seungri, are you all right…?” Jiyong sound worried “I don’t want to offend you, if this is too weird for you, we just can call it a night and just forget about everything…” grabbing Seungri’s hand.

“So, this is real?”…a very dumbfounded Seungri answered.. “So, I’m not dreaming?”

 

Jiyong couldn’t stop smiling sweetly to this so innocent guy in front of him, he couldn’t believe that he existed. So he just pinch Seungri’s hand

 

“Ouch!!! What are you doing?” said Seungri caressing his hand.

 

“Assuring you that you are awake!” chuckling.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just… you know how many times I’ve dreamed about this…wow..I just can’t believe it…”

 

“Well, you better believe it and stop spacing out, or I will be more and more interested in you!”

 

Suengri couldn’t stop blushing, this time, he was surrended by Jiyong charms and a broad smile was drawn in his face.

The night went on, after the initial awkwardness of everything, they just started to talk about music, their dreams, families. Seungri, couldn’t stop talking and telling about all his wishes and how he admire Jiyong’s work. And Jiyong just enjoyed listening to him, and he just stared at those lips, wondering how must they taste, how would his skin feel under the touch of his caress, smiling like if Seungri was his wish granted.

 

“Wow, this was a wonderful night! Thank you very much, I really enjoyed it”

 

“Indeed it was…I’m sorry Seungri, but I can’t accompany you, you understand that, isn’t it? The show and the press, people should not see us together”

 

“Oh, Yes!! I understand, don’t worry, I know the way back…I see you at the show I guess!” standing up from his chair, Jiyong did the same and the goodbye was awkward they didn’t know what to do so, they just shake their hands. Seungri just left, but before reaching the door he turn around and smile and Jiyong answered back.

Both men, got back to their places, any of them couldn’t sleep that night. Jiyong was sure that Seungri, was the one, the person he was waiting for, and he also knew that it wouldn’t be easy. Seungri rolled on his bed looking at the ceiling from time to time, picturing every smile of Jiyong’s and those hazel eyes looking right through him, he loves him, he always knew that, but now it wasn’t one of his dreams, he felt he had a chance and he was ready to fight for Jiyong’s love no matter what.

The week went on, without any important event, both were busy preparing the live show. The web series was launched receiving excellent critics and the contestants also got known by the audience, Seungri and his friend were the favorites so far, their popularity was rising and the fans started to gather outside the building. The tickets were sold out, since Jiyong’s come back was also announced.

The show started, Jiyong asked to be one of the judges for tonight show, he was anxious to see Seungri on stage. Finaly, it was his turn. The cheers from the public were amazing, they loved Seungri and when he started singing everything went silence. He chose one of Jiyong’s balads “If you”, Jiyong and the audience were amazed, his voice was so angelical that the song had a whole different meaning to Jiyong, his lyrics in Seungri’s voice were out of this world. Jiyong just couldn’t stop thinking writing for him, just to hear him sing. When Seungri finished the whole studio just exploded, everybody was surprised by his performance. The judges started to vote and giving his devolutions. When Jiyong’s turn arrived, he just nodded and voted ok. He was afraid to make everybody noticed that he was bewitched by Seungri.

Seungri left the stage, and his friends congratulated him, he was content and still a little nervous, so he needed some fresh air, he asked if he could go to the inner courtyard of the building. When he was walking the aisle to get outside, someone grabbed him and dragged him to an empty room, when the door was closed he saw Jiyong, Seungri smiled and when he was about to say something he was shut by a pair of hungry lips, he just opened his eyes widely, after a few second he closed his eyes and answered the long wanted kiss. He put his hands behind Jiyong’s head and the latter also rolled his arms over Seungri’s waist getting him closer. They stay like that quite a moment, enjoying their lips, when they were getting out of breath JIyong stopped slowly and joined their foreheads and noses, smiling contently.

“You were amazing!”

“Thank you!!” answered Seungri smiling.

“Sorry for this, but I wanted to do this from the moment I saw you in my Café, God, I like you Seungri, I really do, please, would you be willing to try if we could be together, it’s not going to be easy, but I promise, I promise I’ll try my best to make you happy and that nothing would get on our way” said Jiyong grabbing Seungri face between his hands and looking to his eyes.”

“Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Of course!! I’ll try anything with you, I like you too, but you already know that” said Seungri chuckling.

Both smiled like crazies and enjoy a few more kisses, till Jiyong had to go back to prepare his show. They knew that they will have a very difficult road in front of them, but both were willing to give what they feel a try.

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Well, this is the end of the first part of the story...wow...I had this in my mind quite some time and I was afraid that I lost it. My lack of vocabulary makes me unable to discribe some things and have everything pictured in my head, but I can't put it in words. Soon the angst will start, sorry for that. See you in the next chapter. Please tell me what you think so far. I hope you enjoy it.

 

Kisses to all! :)