Chapter 12

My Everything

Seungri remained silent and Jiyong too. When this one was about to talk, his phone rang. He let it rang four times and picked up.

 

“Yes?” looking at Seungri.

 

“Jiyong-shi, it’s Taehee, it is to remind you about the presentation tomorrow, you need to be at the studio for the rehearsal.”

 

“OK, it’s not a good time right now, just get all ready, I trust you Taehee.” And then he hanged up.

 

Silence went back again, they didn’t say a word. And Seungri had both hands over his stomach as protecting it. Jiyong approached and sit next to the bed. He made a deep sigh and finally he asked.

 

“Why did you do that? What is it Seungri? What is going on?

 

“I need more time…”

 

“For what?”

 

“To make a decision”

 

“I thought that we would do it together… please talk to me Ri.”

 

“Please Ji, I need to be alone right now.” His eyes started to get watery.

 

“What?” frowning baffled

 

“Please Jiyong I need to be alone. Please I beg you. Just go, ok?”

 

“What else do you need to think about? Your career is on the rise, I can't handle another scandal. We have been handling this relationship very well as a secret. Why would you put everything in risk for...for...for this thing."

 

Pointing to his belly. As soon as he saw Seungri's face, he regretted it.

"I'm sorry, babe please. Forgive me!...I...I...This is too much right now."

“Don't you think I know that..."almost yelling. "You are not the one carrying it… Just leave!! I can't see you right now. Please leave!!!" This time yelling.

 

Jiyong didn't know what to say, he was more than surprise by Seungri's reaction. He just looked at him one more time, trying to find his lovely and sweet Seungri, but he only saw disappointment and anger. He sighed and tried to speak, but he was cut off by a very angry Seungri.

 

"Leave!!!!" Covering his belly with his arms. The moment, Jiyong left the room, Seungri broke into tears. He laid down and cover himself with the sheet and hugged his pillow, always protecting his belly. Jiyong walked silently the corridors of the hospital. Trying to analyze what had just happened. He was dumbfounded. He didn't want to leave Seungri alone, so he called Dae. He knew that he needed a friend right now, as he did also. Then, he went to Bae's hotel. When Dae saw Seungri, he saw him with his red eyes, more calm now sitting next to the window, looking outside.

 

"Ri?"

 

"Hey!, what are you doing here?" Said Seungri, cleaning the dry tears from his cheeks.

 

"Jiyong called me... he was...what happened Ri-ah?"

 

"We talked to the doctor and he gave us our choices."

 

"And...?"

 

"One was to interrupt the pregnancy and the other one to keep it and help him with his research..." Looking at Dae..." I don't know what came to me Dae...I can't get rid of "this"...baby?...is it a baby?...What if I do it and it is a baby...How I'm going to live after that.? So, I decided to continue the research and find out exactly, what is happening to me...is that wrong?"

 

"Did you tell this to Jiyong?"

 

"I didn't know how...and when I asked him time to think, he just blurred out with things that I already know...my career, his career. The scandal that this would be and he called it a "thing"...And I couldn't handle that...I can't explain...Oh God, Dae...what am I going to do?" Said Seungri and his tears started again..."and I can't stop crying...geeee it's driving me crazy"

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong arrived at Bae’s suite. Hyorin, Bae’s girlfriend was also there, she became a good friend of Jiyong too, and she already knew everything. They were sat in the living room; Jiyong looked troubled, playing with his fingers.

 

“Are you going to tell us, what is going on?”

 

Jiyong sighed…”We got a fight or at least Seungri is mad at me, I don’t know… I think, he…he… he wants to continue the pregnancy… I don’t know why… I can’t think straight Bae.”

 

“Jiyong-ah...what are you saying...Seungri wants to have the baby?" Asked, innocently Hyorin. Jiyong looked at her, it was the first time he heard that word...baby...He blinked a couple of times and shakes his head.

 

"Why do you have to call it like that?" getting up from the couch and walking nervous around the room. Both friends looked at him baffled. They didn't think he would react like that.

 

"Sorry Ji, but how am I suppose to call it? Is this what is bothering you?"

 

"Hyo, please! Don't you see how is he?"

 

"Yes, hun. But, I'm more worried about Seungri. He has the worse part of all this." Jiyong stopped walking and looked at Hyo and frowned.

 

"It is exactly what I'm thinking...I'm not a selfish prick, you know!"

 

"Jiyong...calm the down and be careful how you speak to her." Yelled Bae, getting up from the couch too. Hyorin grabbed his hand and shook her head.

 

"It's ok, baby calm down. Your friend is not having a good time." Now looking at Jiyong… “I understand Jiyong...I'm not saying you're being selfish, but I believe that whatever be the choice, it belongs to Seungri...you said it yourself, his career is on the rise, yours...well you are already a well-known artist, you have enough money and you also have a reputation, not so good sometimes...but you have a name. In the end, It is his choice."

 

Jiyong sighed and the tears started to roll over his face again. Bae stoop up and walked to his friend and hugged him. "Ji...you should go and rest a little. Tomorrow you would have a clearer mind and you would be able to talk to Seungri." Said his friend while he pathed his head. Hyorin, hugged him too.

 

"If he is as important as Bae says, you will know what to do." Jiyong nodded under the embrace of both, after calming himself he went to see Seungri at the hospital again. It was late at night, so when he entered the room, Seungri was sleeping, his eyes looked swollen and he was snuggled into a ball. Jiyong just appreciated the beauty of his boyfriend; he didn't want to disturb him since it wasn't an easy day for any of them, so he just gave a peck on his forehead quietly and looked at him one more time before left the room. He needed to sleep well and rest too because the next day he had an interview and the presentation of his album in a live show. He didn't want to leave Seungri like that, but he understood he needed some time. The minute Jiyong left, Seungri opened his eyes and gave a deep sighed, he also had an interesting day ahead of him. He decided to continue the pregnancy and he must talk to Dr. Park, because he would do it, but with some conditions.

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hello everybody!!, A very short chapter today, but I wanted to reach to this part, now you will have to wait a little for the next chapter, I'm very late with my appointements at university and I don't have much time. 

As always...LOVE TO ALL THE NEW SUSCRIBERS!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, a little bit of angst is needed for the plot, but I promise, it won't last too long. I wait for you in the comment's sections.

Love you all!! kiss!