Chapter 10

My Everything

Ok, here I am again. I hope you enjoy the big news. Kisses and I wait for you in the comment section. And By the way THANK YOU TO ALL THE NEW SUSCRIBERS. I HOPE DON'T LET YOU DOWN!

.....................,..................,.................,....,........................

A thousand thoughts went through Jiyong's mind while he was running through the corridors of the hospital, till he saw JB standing in the emergency hall. Jiyong was in the middle of an interview in a TV show, when Taehee told him about Seungri being taken to hospital. He couldn't concentrate anymore and left the studio as fast as he could.

"Where is he?" Asked worried.

"They are checking him up, we are not allowed to enter yet." Answer JB with a questioning look on his face. Nobody knew about their relationship, they didn't want people to think that Seungri had any preferential treatment. Taehee tried to calmed Jiyong down, but this one was uneasy and worried. Finally the doctor appeared.

"Doctor please tell me, is he alright?" Asked Jiyong as soon as the doctor crossed the door.

"Mr. Lee is alright, he had an episode with his blood pressure, it went too low and that was the reason why he fainted. Now he is stabilized. But, we asked for some blood tests and he need to stay the night for observation. Only one person is allowed to accompany him."

"I'll stay"... almost yelling both Jiyong and JB, who looked at the other really not understanding why Jiyong was so worried.

"I"ll stay" said Jiyong firmly, looking to JB.
"I"m his boyfriend" turning to look to the doctor.

Luckily, only JB and Jackson went to the hospital with Seungri, so nobody else heard the secret. And now, they were baffled with the news, Taehee, came closer and explained everything, while the doctor lead Jiyong to the room, where Seungri was.

When, Seungri woke up, he was already in the ambulance with an oxygen mask. He tried to get up, but the paramedics didn't allowed and asked him to calm down. Once in the hospital, the doctor just went to the routine questions and tests. The bright light and white surroundings didn't help to his anxiety, he needed to see Jiyong. He just looked at the clock on the wall and how the seconds went through the same as the drops in his I.V.. Suddenly, the door of the room opened and all his worries faded away. A broad smile pictured in his face, his happiness was at the door. Jiyong approached hurriedly and grabbed his hand and went directly to his lips for a short peck. Since the doctor, cleared his throat in front of such sweet show of affection.

"Oh. Sorry doctor." Said Jiyong.

"It's OK. Now, Mr. Lee, you need to stay tonight and Mr. Kwon here said he will stay with you. Tomorrow, after checking your tests we will decide if you can be discharged from hospital or if we need to do more tests. I recommend you to eat well tonight and rest. It seems, according to the preliminary evaluation, that you suffered an episode of stress, but let's wait for the result tomorrow. If you need anything, that button is to call the nurse. Any other questions?"

"No, doctor Smith. Thank you." Said Seungri.

The doctor nodded and left the lovebirds.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I don't know, I was feeling weird the whole day and at the practice I felt dizzy and then everyhting just went black. The next thing I remember was waking up in the ambulance."

"I came as soon as I could."

"oh!..your interview, how was it?"

"I don't know I just left the studio."

"Jiyong!!... the press will call you a diva again. Why you did that?"

"Why??? I was worried about you!!!. And
I really don't care what they think anymore. You are the only important thing here". Grabbing Seungri's hand and giving it a peck.

Seungri caressed Jiyong's face and this one leand to the touch.

"If something happens to you I don't know what I'm going to do" sighing.

"I'm Ok! You don't have to worry, you heard the doctor. Probably, it's just exhaustion. I haven't stopped since all the contest started. You need to take me to a exotic island for holidays...!" With a playful grin on his face.

"Where ever you want, baby!!, but please, don't ever scared me like this again." Coming closer and giving Seungri a proper kiss.

"Can you call Daesung and T.O.P., please? I promised to go out with them tonight. They arrived today. They came for the concerts."

"Oh! So, I'll meet your friends? Now, I'm nervous."

"Why?" Chuckling."don't worry, they are not worst than my parents, hahaha, although Dae, will bombard you with questions and probably will ask you to present him some celebrity"

Rolling his eyes, Jiyong dialled the number on his phone and talked to Dae, who in less than thirty minutes, was already at the hospital, with T.O.P.. Seungri, felt much better now, after telling them what happened, they just joked a little, until the nurse came to announced that the visiting hours finished. Later, Jiyong accommodated next to Seungri on the hospital bed and like that they slept, hugging each other.
The next morning, the noises of annoyance coming from the nurse, clearing repeatedly woke Jiyong up. He apologised, since it wasn't allowed to sleep in the same bed with the patient. Seungri was still sleeping, he looked so peaceful.
Jiyong went to the bathroom and then to the bendim machine to have some snacks and some coffee. When he was back to the room, Seungri was already awakened. Jiyong noticed a special glowing in Seungri's face, but he couldn't describe it. After some time, the doctor came to the check up, but he wasn't alone. Another man, in a suit came with him. They expressions were quite serious and Seungri started to feel uneasy.

"Good morning Mr. Lee, Mr. Kwon. We have the results from your tests and we need to talk to you about a serious matter."

"What is it, doctor?" Asked Jiyong, squeezing Seungri's hand, which had started to tremble. "Is something wrong with Seungri?"

"Actually, I don't know how to explain the condition of Mr. Lee, that is why Mr. Park is here, I will leave you alone and he will explain better everything and I suppose you will tell me the final decision after."

"Excuse me doctor, but your explanation, or half explanation, it's not helping at all." Jiyong Getting angry all of a sudden.

"Please, calm down, the news are not bad, well depending how you see it. Let me introduce myself. I'm doctor Park and I'm a geneticist. The condition of Mr. Lee it is not something easy to explain, but I need you to have an open mind about this. Please. Sit down, Mr. Kwon."

Seungri didn't know what to think, he was silent and squeezing Jiyong's hand.

"Why a geneticist needs to treat Seungri?"

"Well, actually I'm not going to treat him, he is not sick on the contrary, he is quite healthy and that is good for his condition."

"Oh, please Doctor, cut the crap and just tell us what is happening with him."

"Well.... He is pregnant"

"What?!!!!!" Almost yelling both of them at the same time and with their eyes wide open."But, he is a man" said Jiyong dumbfounded.

"Yes!" Said the doctor. "And here is when I need you to have an open mind. Seungri is the 5th case registered of a pregnant man in the last twenty years."

"That is not possible, it would have been in the news" said Seungri, finally speaking since the doctors entered the room. His voice was shaking and he started to tremble.

"Unfortunately, none of the individuals decided to continue the pregnancy and there are no studies about it and everything kept secret in order to protect them."

"Why are you here exactly?" Asked Jiyong. Frowning.

"I have a theory about, why this is happening. But I can't prove it because, we don't have records of any complete pregnancy. I believe these men, including Mr. Lee here, are part of the natural evolution of our species. I came to ask you, if you want to be part of the history of our world." Said doctor Park, looking straight to Seungri.

"Why is this happening to me?" Answered Seungri, now with his eyes full of tears.

"We don't know that, that is why, we need to do a lot of research on the matter, so we can find and warned other men about this condition. I don't want to pressure or anything, but now is up to you...Doctor Smith can call me when you have made your final decision. It was a pleasure to meet you both, excuse me" and just like that doctor Park left them without knowing what to do with the news.