Chapter 25

My Everything

One week before the encounter

 

JiYong had finished the details of his pass to JYP Ent. Now what he had to do was to teach YG a lesson and free himself from his yoke once and for all. But for that first he had to make him pay. After learning that he was the one behind Seungri’s attack and that he had been responsible for the loss of his baby, he could only get revenge in one way. Making him lose a lot of money and why not a jail time.

 

Thanks to Tae Hee, JiYong found out about some dirty business that YG had. The more he investigated and sought information for his revenge, the more dirty things he achieved. Especially, with his last tour, YG had posted a much lower profit on the books than it actually had been. Embezzlement could be seen as a misdemeanor, but it could land you in jail for a good few months. According to what TaeHee had told him and the documents he had gathered as evidence, it was not the first time he had done it. There was also the attack on Seungri, his case was still open, but in the US. And he needed a confession from YG to get him into more trouble.

For that he needed TaeHee's help. He made an appointment for him, it was not very difficult since YG had been waiting for him for a long time. As Taehee was in charge of reporting everything JiYong did, it was the ideal for his plan to work, for days he was giving false reports about JiYong, as he was suddenly in a better mood and that he had locked himself in his study to write and that he was only talking about an upcoming album; that he had agreed to have his wedding gown measurements taken and was willing to speak to the press once YG allow it. All of this had put YG in a good mood. He thought his puppy had already realized what was really important and soon his golden goose would be putting some golden eggs again.

 

Finally, he called Jiyong at his office. He entered as always haughty and a bit defiant. Like the rebellious child that he always was. Despite that attitude, YG was glad to see him like this, it meant that he had finally forgotten about that annoying of Seungri, who had almost ruined his company.

 

- Good to see you as always. You took your time. But I'm glad you've finally come to your senses.

 

JiYong looked at him contemptuously first and trying to hold back the urge he had to put him in his place, he smiled a fake smile. To then settle into the seat in front of him.

 

- TaeHee told me that you need to talk to me.

 

- First of all, let's talk a little about how you are.

 

Jinyong glanced at him.

 

- You really need me to tell you how I am. I thought your informants had already told you.

 

YG just smiled.

 

- Ah ... it's refreshing to have old JiYong back, but don't forget your place.

 

- How can I forget ...

 

- Well, the reason I called you is to organize your next presentations. You have taken a good rest and it is time to return to the ring. Every minute that you keep resting we lose money.

 

JiYong clenched his hands tightly, hearing YG's voice, it was getting difficult for him. His whole body wanted to react and just give him a good blow. But it was not yet time.

 

- TaeHee has told me that you would be willing to give interviews. I know they were waiting for you until now. So we should decide which show you will show up on. Of course, the interview will be scripted, so you don't have to worry about awkward questions.

 

- as which?

 

- Surely they want to ask about KiKio and your future marriage. But we will leave it in the most important. I know you must lie a little and that makes you uncomfortable.

 

- What if they ask about Lee Seungri?

 

- You should not worry about that, enough time has passed and its existence has been erased from people's memory. Are you still interested in him ... after what he did to you.

 

- Haha, not at all, I was just asking to be prepared and know what to say. Also who would want to bring certain ghosts back.

 

- Wow, it's a relief to hear you say that.

 

- Yes ... I don't really know what I was thinking ... there are so many other asses where I can take refuge ... hahaha

- hahahaha ... I can get you the best ones. But you know as long as you keep it quiet. Once you get married, everything will be easier, you can have whoever you want. As long as Kikyo is given money, she will be more than happy to be the lovely wife.

 

- Sure ... the truth is that I don't know how I didn't realize before that you were doing everything for my own good. It was clouded by Seungri's sweet words and well, the was spectacular.

 

- JiYong please, I don't want details. Luckily he disappeared and his spawn also did not see the light.

 

- oh that too, I had forgotten. I guess I have to thank the robbers who attacked him in New York. Thanks to them I don't have to be dealing with a phenomenon- Every word he said hurt, but he had to hold on a little longer.

 

- Haha, I guess so. Anyway, don't worry, they were very well rewarded.

 

- What do you mean?

 

- I sent them - he said so proudly that Jiyong couldn't believe it - I couldn't allow Lee Seungri to ruin your career. In addition, he had more and more followers and he was overshadowing you and his contract with us gave him the advantage of leaving us whenever he wanted. It was not a good investment. - Jiyong felt his insides burning with rage.

 

-Oh ... well I guess I have to thank you then."- Trying to sound as ironic as possible, in order to continue with his charade.

 

- You know that I will always think of the best for you.

 

- Sure ... and I suppose you paid them well.

 

- Of course. It wasn't hard to find a couple of cheap gangsters who would do the job for a few bucks.

 

- Well, I guess it's always good to have some contacts for those cases.

 

- Of course, I don't miss anything Jiyong. I hope that has served as a lesson for you as well.

 

- Haha ... Sure ... although I suppose you wouldn't go to those extremes with me ... you don't want me to let you generate money ...

 

YG only stared at him, though it felt like a threat to let it pass,since Jiyong was a very much profitable item.

 

- Well if that was all you wanted to tell me, I think I'll go to prepare for the next interview.- Jiyong got up without waiting for him to dispense it, when he was reaching the door he heard YG's voice once more.

 

- Jiyong ... I'm very happy to have you back.

 

Jiyong just nodded and left the office. It was only when he left the building that he took a long breath and took out a tape recorder from his jacket. Now he had the evidence to present in the US. And that morning before going to the interview, they had already sent all the files they had on the embezzlement to the tax agency.

 

That same afternoon, the investigating officers raided the offices of YG Ent, with a court order, the news filled the media. All the artists of YG Ent, began to leave the company among them Jiyong, who announced the cancellation of his marriage and his move to JYP Ent. YG was taken out of his office in handcuffs and his face was all over the news.

 

But the last blow was still missing and for that JIyong had to travel to New York, he was eager to finally see Seungri. Since Taehee had given him the address of his study, all he did was look at it and look at the photo he had of Seungri on his cell phone, a photo that had accompanied him on his drunken nights.

 

There he was, at last in front of the dance studio. On the other side of the street he saw the whole class and how Seungri, with his beautiful smile, celebrated his students. He waited for everyone to leave and when he saw that the last one came out, he took the bouquet of flowers he had bought and decided to go inside. Hearing Seungri's voice after so many months made him shake like the first day. But what he saw when he turned around took his breath away.

 

- Ji ... Jiyong ... What? .... How did you get here?

 

A silence filled the place. Jiyong could only hear his heartbeat which had accelerated and he couldn't take his eyes off Seungri's bulging belly.

 

Seungri couldn't react either. They were both without saying a word. At that, Dr. Park came out of the office.

 

- Ri-ah ... are you ready to go home? - Dr. Park seeing Jiyong standing in the doorway, swallowed some saliva, but then approached Seungri and wrapped around him by the waist.

 

- Mr. Kwon, what a surprise.

 

At that moment Jiyong reacted and saw how the doctor took him by the waist.

 

-I see ...- Jiyong looked at the bouquet of flowers and smiled, then turned to leave.

 

Seungri was stunned, he couldn't react until he saw Jiyong walk away from him again.

 

- Jiyong! .... wait!

 

The moment he moved to reach him, he felt a very strong pain in his belly that made him kneel and give a heart-rending cry. Jiyong threw the flowers and ran towards him. Dr. Park also came over to see what was wrong with him.

 

- Ahhhh ... It hurts a lot ...-

 

- Where does it hurt?

 

Seungri showed him the place. Jiyong just looked at them and didn't know what to do. But seeing Seungri going through so much pain worried him, despite having felt his heart break just a moment ago.

 

- We have to urgently take him to the hospital. Please Mr. Kwon help me pick him up.

 

Together they helped him to stand up, Dr. Park ran to prepare the car and Jiyong helped him to get to it, the whole time Seungri who had taken Jiyong's hand, was squeezing it with all his might, while his eyes were filled with tear for the pain he was feeling. All the way to the hospital, they were in silence, only Seungri's heavy breathing and sobbing could be heard. Jiyong was upset. The moment he saw Seungri with Dr. Park and his belly, he only assumed that Seungri had moved on with his life and that he had become pregnant again, but this time from Dr. Park. Seeing him in the arms of another man was a nightmare came true. But in his heart, he couldn't hate Seungri. He would accept whatever Seungri had decided. He knew that he had failed him and that he did not have the right to expect to be awaited.

 

 

Upon arriving at the hospital, Seungri was rushed to the operating room. Jiyong stayed in the waiting room, watching as they took him away. As he walked away on the stretcher he saw Seungri looking at him with longing and sadness. Jiyong looked at the hand that Suengri had held up to that moment and closed it tightly, while some silent tears began to fall. He stayed in the waiting room until Daesung and SeungHyun arrived. They were both surprised to see him there.

 

- Jiyong ... - Daesung looked at him and after a pause continued - Seungri how is he?

 

- He was admitted urgently to the operating room.

 

The three were silent, until after a couple of hours Dr. Park came out. He was very tired. Daesung was the first to stand up and ran to talk to him.

 

- Dr ... How did everything turn out?

 

- We had a little problem with his blood pressure, but everything went well. Thanks god.

 

- When are we going to be able to see him.

 

- Right now he is still under the effects of anesthesia. In a couple of hours you will be able to see him.

 

- And the baby?

 

- He's a beautiful boy, he's healthy. Now they are cleaning him and they are going to put him in the neonatal room. By the time Seungri wakes up, we'll take him away.

 

Jiyong listened to the conversation. He felt that he did not belong to that place. So he decided to turn and go. Seeing Jiyong's intention, Daesung approached him.

 

- Jiyong ... I think you better stay. I know Seungri will want to see you when he wakes up.- Daesung gave him a warm smile and nodded hoping to convince him. He just nodded and stayed. He could feel like Dr. Park didn't like the idea very much, but he had already come too far, to give up now. At the very least, he wanted to hear from Seungri's mouth that it was all over.

 

It was the longest two hours he had to wait in his life. He waited for Dae and T.O.P. to enter first. After a few minutes, he was finally able to enter. Seungri was radiant as always, despite what had happened. He was with his eyes closed, still half asleep. He approached the bed and with his trembling hand took Seungri's. He opened his eyes and they looked at each other for a few seconds. Jiyong's eyes began to fill with tears and he hid his face in Seungri's hands.

 

- Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me ... I was too late ... I never stopped loving you ... I was so stupid ...

 

Seungri's eyes also started to water and he brought his other hand to Jiyong's head.

 

- Jiyong ... look at me please.

 

Jiyong shook his head, he couldn't look at him, he felt that if he looked at him he wouldn't be able to let go again and that his heart would not bear another rejection.

 

- Jiyong ... I lied to you ...

 

Hearing those words, Jiyong couldn't understand, so he raised his gaze.

 

- It's yours ... the baby is yours.

 

**************************************************

 

A/N A present for you ....thanks a lot for not abandoning this story. Your comments are really appreciated. The final chapter won't take that long. 

See you in the comments!!  Kiss Kiss