Chapter 11

My Everything

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello!!! Ok, I'm trying my best here, if there is any grammatical mistakes, I'm sorry....! Enjoy, and I wait for you in the comment sections....YOu know I'm always open to suggestions. tHANK YOU TO ALL THE NEW SUSCRIBER, I hope I don't desappoint you!!

Kisses to all!!

........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“What are we going to do??? OMG, this is not possible Ji, please tell this is a bad dream” said Seungri, between sobs. Jiyong was speechless, he didn’t know what to tell Seungri, and he just hugged him and patted his head in an attempt to calm him down.

 

“We will figure it out, I’ll call the doctor again, we need to ask him more questions, I promise, everything will be alright, ok?” said giving a short peck in his boyfriend forehead. “Please calm down, ok? I need to make some phone calls. I’ll be outside just a moment, ok?”

 

Seungri nodded and got up and went to the bathroom. Jiyong waited still, he closed the door, to break into tears too. He walked out of the room and the tears keep rolling from his eyes while he dialed a number in his phone.

 

“Hey bro, what’s up?” said a familiar and friendly voice on the other side.

 

“Bae, I need you…are you in New York? Are Hyorin and you already here?”

 

“Ji….what happened? Is everything ok?” asked knowing the tone of voice of his friend.

 

“Please, just tell me, are you here already?”

 

“Yes! We are here, where are you? I’ll be right there?”

 

“I’m in the hospital…it’s Seungri… He…I don’t know Bae, please just come…I don’t know what to do.” Sliding down against the wall, grabbing his head with one of his hands.

 

“OK, Ji just tell me where are you?”

 

Inside the room, Seungri was sitting on the bed, looking at his belly, a strange feeling started to grow inside of him and slowly his right hand moved to it. He placed his hand over his belly and the tears starting to flow again, but this time it wasn’t desperation, he couldn’t explain that feeling. But suddenly, he felt the urge to protect his belly and cover it with his arms. What was this?? Why he felt like that?

JIyong calmed down and made one more phone call, one that would be very difficult to make and he had to think carefully before speaking.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi…” clearing his throat

 

“Ji? What happened?” answered YG

 

“Hi…YG I don’t know how to say this, but can we change the date of the concert in New York?”

 

“WHAAAAT??”

 

“YG, Seungri is in hospital and he need to be on observation, he fainted yesterday…and…” he was cut by YG

 

“I know that fainted, what that has to do with the concert?? According to Taehee, was just exhaustion.”

 

“Well, actually it’s something more serious, so he can’t be at the concerts”

 

“That is not a problem Ji, it is your concert…so …?? Look I know maybe you are worry, but please Ji, you already left an interview yesterday and you have more interviews schedules today and tomorrow, so please!! DO YOUR JOB! And that is my last word. He can stay at hospital the time he needs I don’t mind, but you…you need to do your work!”

 

“YG, please!”

 

“Sorry Ji, but not this time, we may change the dates of Los Angeles, so you can rest and take some time, but New York is all sold out. I promise you, we will delay Los Angeles, but finish New York, it is an order.” And then YG hanged up. Jiyong, stared at the phone and sighed. Now he had to return the room to tell his love, he will have to leave, he was worried so he called Dae and Taehee, the first to accompany Seungri and the second to prepare his clothes for the next interview in the afternoon. Meantime, Bae arrived and when JIyong saw his friend he started to cry again and Bae approached and hugged him, he didn’t say a word just let his friend cry in his embrace, when Jiyong calmed down, Bae look at him and asked.

“What is it Ji? Is he too sick?”

 

Jiyong looked at him and shook his head. So Bea frowned, he didn’t understand… “What is it, then?”

 

“He is pregnant.”

 

Bae blinked twice and asked again…” Sorry, what?? I thought you said pregnant…hehe”

 

“It’s exactly what I said”

 

He looked at his friend and frowned again and started looking around, up and down.

 

“What are you doing?” said Jiyong looking confused by his friend behavior.

 

“I’m looking for the cameras…is this your idea of a joke Ji…I came running and left Hyo at the hotel without telling anything…It’s not funny” almost yelling.

 

“I’m not joking Bae” said Jiyong calmly and with tears in his eyes. Then he explained the best he could what the doctors had said. YoungBae was wordless.

 

“Please, say something, I don’t know what to do, we don’t know… it’s crazy like a science fiction movie… I don’t know how I must feel Bae, you know I always wanted a family, I already pictured myself adopting or with a surrogated mother, but this… I don’t know … It’s a crazy dream come true, tell me please I’m in the twilight zone or something.”

 

“How is Seungri? What does he think about it?”

 

“He is scared, he was crying… We haven’t talked that much. I just came here I needed to solve some things first.”

 

“I don’t know what to say. Man! But I promise whatever you choose We are here with you, ok? You have our support. I think you need to talk with the doctor again and see what your options are”

 

“I don’t want Seungri becoming a lab rat; I don’t how he is feeling about this either.”

 

“I think you should talk to him first.”

 

“Yes, I believe he has calmed down now, I’ll talk to him, wait for me here. Please. Dae is about to arrive, he is Seungri’s friend. Please, tell him to wait me get out.”

 

“Ok, go, I’ll be here”

 

When Jiyong enter the room again, found Seungri caressing his stomach. Seungri looked at him in the eyes and the words weren’t needed. Jiyong approach and put his hand over Seungri’s and both squeezed their hands.

 

“We need to talk with the doctor.” Said Jiyong quietly.

 

“I know.”

 

“I talked with YG” Seungri looked at him a little frightened.

 

“Don’t worry, I didn’t tell him anything, but I asked if we could change the date of the concert…He said “no” and I need to go now, I have some interviews to attend. When I come back, We will talked to the doctor together, ok?”

 

“And what are we going to say?”

 

“What do you want to do, Seungri?”

 

“I don’t know, I… I don’t know Ji…everything is just surreal; I don’t know what to believe anymore. I want to talk with the doctor first, before making any decision. Is that ok with you?”

 

“Yes, baby…I think it’s the best. So are you going to wait for me? I called Dae, he will come to be with you.”

 

“Oh, thank you…I need him right now…hehe”

 

“I know, I understand” hugging him and giving him a short peck. “Ok, I’m leaving now, I’ll be here in the evening and we will speak with the doctor, ok?” Seungri nodded and thin smile formed in his lips.

 

Jiyong left the room and headed to his appointment together with YoungBae. Daesung was already there, Jiyong gave him a hug and asked him to take care of Seungri while he was gone.

 

“You don’t have to ask me that, he is my best friend, I’ll be here for him always.”

 

“Thank you Dae!”

 

Once Dae, enter the room Suengri opened his arms and started to cry again, he didn’t know why he was so sensitive. Dae run and hugged him, they didn’t speak for a moment. Then, Seungri put himself together and told Dae everything.

 

“Oh my god Seungri, that…that’s wow.”

 

“Yeah…! I know how you feel. I couldn’t react either, but can I be honest with you…”

 

“Always, what happened?”

 

“I was afraid, you know, I was really scared, but I’ve been thinking, and feeling weird since they told me… I can’t stop touching my stomach, it’s like if I wanna feel something…but what if I feel it, it makes it real, isn’t it?”

 

“And what if it makes it real, Ri?”

 

“If…if it is real…it’s my baby…god…I can’t believe I’m saying this…!” sighing and touching his belly again.

 

“Ri-ah…are you telling me, you are considering having the baby?”

 

“I don’t know what I’m considering Dae, that is what I’m saying. The doctor said that the other men didn’t continue with the pregnancy and that when we decide what to do, we must call him. I don’t know.”

 

“So, have you spoken with the doctor again?”

 

“No, we are going to do it tonight.”

 

Later that night, Jiiyong and Seungri were talking with doctor Park.

 

“Ok, doctor, we want to know our options here, you said that there is no record of anything, only the fact that there were other cases. So…”

 

“Well, mister Kwon, I’m here to ask Mister Lee, if he decides to continue with the pregnancy, that he allows us to keep a record of everything and we need to do more tests. So far, we don’t know how it works, what is so special in Mister Lee, to become pregnant. We don’t know how his body will react or if it is dangerous for him or not…”

 

“What if I do not want to?” Said Seungri, to what Jiyong look at him a little disappointed, but trying to hide it.

 

“We will have to perform and abortion and take the fetus from you.”

 

“Is it a dangerous procedure?”

 

“It is a C-section. You won’t feel a thing.” The doctor also looked disappointed by the question.

 

“And what if I decide to keep it?” looking at Jiyong, who frowned a little.

 

“Well I already told you, we need more tests”

 

“Ok, thank you doctor” said Seungri “now, if you two excuse me, I don’t feel very well, I would like to rest.” Looking at Jiyong.

 

“But, baby we need to decide, the doctor is here.” Insisting.

 

“Sorry, doctor I need to rest, it was a long day and can’t think clearly right now, please!” now looking at the doctor, who nodded and just said good bye. Jiyong tried to stop him, but Seungri grabbed his hand and shook his head. Joying frowned again, he didn’t understand Seungri’s actions.