Chapter 9

My Everything

Hello Everyone!! SOrry, I haven't abandon you, :)... I have a lot of work and no much time. I'm not used to be romantic and the fluffiness it is hard to write for me...hahaha, but well, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I wait for your comments!! Kisses and I'll try to updae more often.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jiyong just kept thinking about the conversation with YoungBae. Fortunately, his friend persuaded him to wait. He was been selfish. Seungri deserved to enjoy the fame he had won with such hard work. So, he decided to wait until the tour was over and he would talk with Seungri about it. That was a decision they must make together. They were traveling to Jeju, Seungri was sleeping soundly over Jiyong's left shoulder, while the latter was just staring outside the window, enjoying the view and the closeness of his boyfriend. Jiyong slowly took Seungri's hand with his and intertwined their fingers, he would never let go that hand, that is what he thought; he would never allowed to anybody nor anything separated him from his Seungri. When they arrived, Jiyong tried to wake up Seungri, but this one was too tired from partying the previous night, so he just stirred a little and accommodate again to continue sleeping. Then, Jiyong just lifted him bridal style and took him to their bedroom for the weekend. He placed Seungri on the bed and couldn't stop staring at him while he softly removed a lock of hair from his forehead. He gave him a peck on his chick and went to prepare something to eat, because he knew the other will be starving as soon as he wakes up.

A couple of hours later, Seungri woke up to the delicious smell of food. He got up and walked to the bathroom like a zombie. He looked himself in the mirror and couldn’t believe how tired he seemed with the bags and marks under his eyes very much at sight. It was a hell of a week, with all the practice for the show and the snick outs to see Jiyong. Seungri washed his face and put some make up, just to look less tired. He was more than happy to finally spend some time with Jiyong without been hiding. He went downstairs following his nose, when he arrived to the kitchen, he saw his boyfriend very much concentrated in what he was doing, so he leaned on the frame of the door and watched the man of his dream cooking for him. It was surreal, he still felt like he was dreaming, he was afraid of waking up.

Then, after a while, he cleared his throat.

 

“Good morning”

 

“Hey, baby! Good afternoon actually! Did you sleep well?” approaching to Seungri and trapped him in his arms and giving him a small peck on his lips.

 

“Yes! A little too much, I guess” chuckling.

 

“Well, you must be hungry”

 

“Very much”

They walk to the island of the kitchen without let go their hands, Seungri sat at the table and Jiyong put a plate of delicious spaguettis in front of him.

 

“Wow!! This look great…how…???”

 

“What? did you wait for traditional Korean food?? Well, I actually like the Italian cousine also and it was all I have here to prepare, I hope you like it!” said Jiyong with a smirk on his face.

 

“You are full of surprises…thank you!! It is great!, you don’t eat???”

 

“yes”

 

“So, what are we going to do, today?”

 

“mmmm, I was thinking about cuddling the whole afternoon and watch some movies, I really don’t feel like going out, besides we didn’t have much time last week to be together and next week we will be already on our tour, what do you think??” hugging Seungri from behind and giving a kiss on his neck.

 

“Well, if you put it this way. Yes! I love the idea” turning around and giving Jiyong a very passionate kiss.

 

And just like that they spent the day between, popcorns, movies and kisses. Soon, the kisses started to get hotter, so they move to the bedroom. There they were, looking into each other eyes, Jiyong hovering Seungri, and this one with his arms around Jiyong and their legs tangled. The air went dry and their heart beats were the only thing echoing in the room. Jiyong leaned down slowly till he captured Seungri’s lips in a soft and lovely kiss, provoking a little moan in the other, soon the kiss became hungrier and Seungri’s hands roamed Jiyong’s hair and back. That night they sealed their love. They became one heart and soul. Nothing else matter to them now, just to feel each other was enough for both of them.

Later that night, Jiyong woke up to find he was alone in the bed. So he got up a cover himself with the duvet, since he was and wasn’t a very warm night, to look for Seungri who was covered in a sheet standing in the balcony.

 

“Hey, baby!, It’s everything ok?” Jiyong asked while he back hugged Seungri and gave him a kiss on the neck.

 

“Yes” he answered silently and responding to the hug by graving Jiyong’s arm tightly

 

“Why are you here? It’s cold, you will get sick” said and cover Seungri with the duvet.

 

“The dawn is near, I wanna watch it”

 

“Is it all? You can tell me everything, Ri-ah!”

 

“It feels like a dream… all this…I still can believe that you are with me…it sounds crazy, I know, but…” turning around facing Jiyong “You are everything to me, you always were, even before I met you personally, so I’m scared… I’m scared to wake up from this” caressing Jiyong’s chick “ I’m scared of losing you”

 

Jiyong leaned till their foreheads and noses were touching…

 

“you won’t lose me… I love you Seungri… more than I could ever imagine… you are everything to me too. I’ll rather lose everything I am instead of losing you.”

 

Then, he looked into his eyes and said…

 

“will you marry me??”

 

“What?” ….Seungri was baffeled

 

“Marry me, I don’t know how, but marry me, live with me, be with me forever” smiling sweetly

 

“But…we can’t…I mean not here at least”

 

“haha, Seungri, this is your way of telling me ‘Yes’?

 

“what?... You don’t have to ask me, hahaha, but we can’t…! Yes, Yes, Yes!! I’ll marry you wherever and whenever you wish…! God, this is crazy! You make me so happy! I love you so much!” kissing JIyong hard, while this one lifted him and taking him to bed again.

 

They spent all the weekend together; they practically never left the bed. Soon the week also end and they were already touring with the show. A month went by and Seungri was looking really tired, and he was always running to the bathroom between rehearsals to throw up. Jiyong was worried, he thought that it was nervousness, so he was always trying to make him rest and distract him.

Luckily, the final part of the tour was getting, they were at the United State, the New York show was all sold out and they had to add 2 more shows. And then, one day practicing…

 

“Seungri, please concentrate, we have done this moves since last month” yelled the director of choreography.

 

“Are you alright?” Asked JB, who was next to him in the formation.

 

“Yes, I just feel a little dizzy”.

 

And when they started again, he just felt to the floor, unconscious.

 

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: sorry for the grammatical mistakes, if there is any!