Chapter 17

My Everything

A million thoughts came to his mind, but at the moment he just got up and begun to prepare his suitcase to going back with the staff, he didn’t want to lose Jiyong and he wasn’t going to allow YG to jeopardize everything he fought for nor his friends dreams. Once in his room again, JB bombard him again with questions, but he just eluded them by saying he was fine and ready to go back to the stage. They spend the whole morning with the rehearsal for the next show; it would be last one in that city. Seungri had scheduled a last visit with Doctor Park for the next day before they headed to the following city. He was scared; YG´s word still remains in his head. At lunch, while he was with the rest of the guys he decided to call Jiyong…

 

"Hey babe! How’s everything going at the stadium, is it everything ready? Are you ok?? I miss you already!!"

 

"Hey!, yes, yes, everything is ok…..mmmm… Ji…we need to talk about something."

 

"Ri, what is it? Are you ok? Is the baby ok? I’ll be right there".

 

"Noo, wait…everything is ok, we just need to talk about YG."

 

"YG?? Babe, I told you, he won’t be a problem, we will tell him, right after this last show, ok?? Don’t worry….what? (a voice is heard at the back) Sorry, RI I have to go…Taehee is calling me, we need to rush to the next photo session. I love you!!! We will talk later, ok? Bye!"

 

"Ji!...wait. damn it, he hung up…!!"

 

"Seungri, hey are you coming or no? You still have to learn the last part we changed from the choreo."- JB yell form behind.

 

"Yes!! I’m coming!!"

 

He fought against those bad thoughts, he knew once he tells all of it to Jiyong they will find a way.

The rehearsal was almost over, he felt exhausted, but much more relaxed and sure about the decision he made. He was getting ready to leave for the hotel when was called to stay a little longer. JB and the rest of the boys left and he was waiting he didn’t know what, suddenly the lights when out and he felt as someone put a bag on his head and a rope was around his body, he felt as he was dragged from the place but he couldn’t scream and tried to defend himself, but a voice came to his ear and tell him to stay still or everything would be worse. He was scared, and then the voice said…

 

"This is a message form YG…."

And the next thing he felt was a punch in his face. Then another came to his body, especially to his belly and back, he tried to cover himself although he was tied up, he cried silently because he had his mouth covered, kick after kick, he just called Jiyong and prayed everything to be over soon and to save his baby. He lost his consciousness. When he woke up, he was at the hospital again. He could barely move, the only thing he could do was to touch his belly, he was terrified. He was alone, nobody was there to answer his questions, and he started to cry, when a nurse showed up.

 

"Mr. Lee you are awake, relax everything is going to be ok. I’ll call the doctor" – the nurse left.

 

Seungri could barely talk, his lips were swollen and had a little cut in his lower lip. His face was all beaten. And he had bruises all over his arms and legs. The door opened again and this time the person he saw was Jiyong, he started to cry harder..

 

"Oh my god! Ri, you are awake, thank God"… He came and hugged his beloved Seungri. – "I swear I’ll find the son of a who did this and I’m going to kill him…"

 

Seungri just cry over Jiyong shoulders, but then he got petrified, he opened his eyes and behind Jiyong it was the devil himself. YG and he had that smirk.

 

"Oh, see. YG is here, he came for the last concert and came all over, when he heard what happened to you. They found you outside the hotel, they thought you were robbed, they were really scared. I already told YG about our baby, he said everything is ok… you see…"

 

When he heard about the baby, he started to shake he just touch his belly again and with a raspy voice, he asked.

 

"My baby…how is…? Ji…how is the baby?"

 

"Don’t worry, Doctor Smith is coming. He will tell you, ok, everything is going to be ok."

 

Seungri, couldn’t stop looking to YG.

 

Doctor Smith came and asked the rest of the people to leave the room, Jiyong tried to stay, but the doctor insisted. When they were alone Seungri, started to cry again and ask him about his baby, he feared the worst.

 

"Mr Lee, I’ll be sincere with you, you received serious injuries, there is a chance that the baby detaches and you may lose him, his heart beats are really weak, all depends on his strength, we need to wait till tomorrow, to make the final tests. I’m really sorry. I’ll call Doctor Park, so he can be here tomorrow, if we need to make a C-section."

 

The doctor left and Seungri couldn’t take it anymore, he was angry and he felt devastated. He couldn’t accuse YG, they wouldn’t believe him. He didn’t have any proof. He cried over his belly…

 

"I’m so sorry my baby, I couldn’t protect you. Please, be strong I promise you, if you make it nobody will ever hurt you again. Please baby, be strong for me. Please! - Said Seungri while caressing his belly."

 

When Jiyong entered the room again, Seungri couldn’t look him into his eyes, he told Jiyong what the doctor said and they both cried. Jiyong hugged Seungri and started to talk to his baby between sobs. Seungri just closed his eyes and he understood what he had to do. He cried over Jiyong, YG didn’t left him another choice.

 

The morning came and when Jiyong went for coffee, YG showed up in Seungri’s room.

 

"I guess you received my message. Next time I won’t be so merciful, the money would be in your account."

 

"I don’t want your money… that was all about it, isn’t it? So you don’t have to worry about it. Just get away from my life."

"You know what you have to do Seungri. I don’t like to repeat myself."

 

"Oh Hyung, you’re already here! I’d like to stay with Seungri today. Please, can we cancel the concert?"

 

"You know my answer Jiyong, we can’t. I talked with Seungri here and he agree with me, the show must go on, isn’t Seungri?"

 

Seungri, try his best not to spit on his face, but he knew he couldn’t do anything.

 

"I’ll be ok Jiyong. Just go, the concert is in a couple of hours you need to get ready and I guess you have to give a conference for what happened to me…again. Just go. I need to be alone please!"

 

"What? Ri…please. Come on, I wanna be here with you, we don’t know about our baby…. Just."

 

"Just go!!! Please!!! Listen to me and go I’ll be fine! If you really love me and think of me.. Go! This is our dream remember? Go! Today is the last concert here, then we will have time to be together ok? Just go!"

 

JIyong left not without telling Seungri how much he loves him. Seungri called Daesung and waited for the doctors. After a while, the first to show up was Doctor Park.

 

"My dear Mr. Lee, …"

 

"Doctor please, before everything, please tell me how is my baby."

 

Dr. Park made a quick check up, and informed Seungri that the heart beat were getting stronger, but that the danger was still there. Then Seungri made a strange request. Nothing will ever harm his baby, he would make it sure of that.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes!! I hate YG to my guts right now... :D well sorry for this, but it is needed for the plot. My baby Panda suffer a lot today, but he will be victorious I promise that. I wait for your comments. See you soon!! Kiss kiss