Chapter 13

My Everything

Hello!! Hello!! Long time no see, well I managed to finish this chapter...It was kind of hard...but I'm happy with it, although probably it could be better...Sorry for the grammar mistakes, remember english is not my first language!! Thank you a million times for suscribing to this story. Enjoy the ride as much as I'm doing it.. I wait for your comments, they are really important for me...Kiss Kiss...and I see you in the next chapter!!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Seungri woke up a little bit more light than the previous day. He now was more aware of his situation and about the next step he had to make. He knew that probably Jiyong wouldn't agree with his decision and that he should do it all by himself, but for some reason he felt at peace. From the moment he was notified of his pregnancy, he felt the urge to protect the new life growing inside of him, it was a feeling he couldn't describe, but that make him feel strangely overwhelmed and happy. Suddenly, the door of his room opened, he was expecting to be Jiyong, but instead it was JB, his beloved friend who wasn't aware of anything.

"Hey you!!!" Said JB, happy to see his friend

"Hi!" Answered with a broad smile, he felt so happy to see JB. His friend approached and gave him a big hug.

"How are you?? You really scared us. We were worried about you."

"Oh! Well I guess I overworked myself, I'm sorry to make you worry. How are the boys...are they ready for the concerts?"

"Yes!!! Haha, Markson are crazy as always they wanted to come but we were told that they didn't allow more than two visitors, so they decided to stay. But they send their regards."

"I can imagine! Haha! I wish I could be there, but the doctors asked me to rest a little more, but as soon as they tell me that I'm ok, I'll be next to you!"

"Only the doctor needs to give you permission?" Said JB with a mischievous grin.

"What are you talking about?'

"Oh! C'mon! You kept a secret from me...your friend, your pal, I was really angry at you when I found out, but then, again I understood you." Seungri, just looked at JB, still without understanding what his friend was traying to say. "I know GD is your boyfriend"

Seungri opened his eyes wide and covered his mouth which was opened too. "H..h..how...?"

"The night you were brought here, he entered to the E.R. like crazy and when the doctor asked who would stay the night with you he said he was your boyfriend...why you didn't tell us?"

"He did that? I front of everyone?"

"Well. Not everyone...only Jackson and me were there. Taehee also, he was the one who told us the whole story." Smiling...."by the way, where is he?"

"I don't know, we actually had a fight yesterday."

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that...but what happened to you exactly? The choreographer had to rearrange everything, we were told that you wouldn't come back for these concerts...is it really that serious?"

Seungri looked at JB, deliberating if he should tell him the real reason or if he had to lie to his friend once more... Finally, he sighed and spoke. "It is just exhaustion and the episode with my blood pressure requires more tests, so just for precautions they suggested me not to overworked or stressed more than necessary and rest." He didn't feel good doing this, but he didn't want his friend to freak out. It wasn't easy for himself to accept his situation and he thought enough people knew about it already.

"So, have you talked to YoungJae latetly, He must miss you a lot" said Seungri trying to change the topic.

"Yes! He does!...that is why he is coming for the concerts." Answering happily and scratching the back of his head, a light pink colour showed in his cheecks.

"Really?? That's wonderful!! You must be really happy!!"

"Yes, I am..."

They talked for a while till the door opened again, this time were Daesung and T.O.P. with a bag of fruits and some sweets. JB said goodbye and left the three friends to spend some time.

"Wow. What is this?"

"Well, you need to eat healthy from now on, so you should start changing your diet." Said Daesung all sweet.

"And the sweets?? Those are not healthy..."

"Those are for my little panda nephew or niece...Uncle T.O.P. is ready to spoil them rotten."

Seungri opened his eyes wide opened and after a moment he started laughing loudly. His friends got surprised, but then they started laughing too. It was good to see Seungri this happy, after all the drama from the previous days.

"Oh my, oh my... don't you dare call it panda nor baby panda... you are crazy Seunghyun! But thank you ...I needed this!" Said Seungri recovering his breath after laughing so much. He was proud of his friends and he understood, he wasn't alone. He knew he could count on them. But then, he felt a little sad, because he wanted Jiyong to be by his side too and Deasung noticed it.

"He is in an interview, he was the one who told us to come" said Dae cutting his trail of thoughts.

"What..?"

"I know you Ri, I know you are thinking about Jiyong."

"Oh! Yes...we haven't spoken since yesterday, actually I was waiting for him, so I would tell him my decision"

"The live show will start in half an hour. We can watch it. He told me he would come right after it. Don't worry Ri-ah...I don't know Jiyong that much, but I believe he is really worry about you and that he loves you."

"Thank you Dae"

"Now, have you talked to Dr. Park yet?"

"He will be coming in a couple of hours, that's what Dr. Smith told me. Everything else is alright, my blood pressure and all the check ups went ok. Dr. Smith said that I'll be discharged in the afternoon."

"That's good news!"

"Yes!, these white walls are driving me crazy. Haha"

Jiyong wasn't in the mood for the interview, but YG warned him to behave, so he tried to put his best smile during the live show.

"So, GD what can we expect in your concert...we were told that is amazing!"

"Well, we have worked really hard to present a great show. This one differs a little from the first concert; we have some nice surprises, so we hope the audience will be pleased."

"One if your highest ranked songs are a romantic ballad, now the big question that all your fans has been asking...Does someone rules in GD's heart?"

"Wow, that's a ... well...ehmm...Yes!"... the silence took over the studio, even the interviewer didn't expect that answer. "There is someone who makes me more than happy. This person is everything to me I hope it knows it. I'm sorry for my fans, but I hope they understand that this person will be part of my life from now on."

"This is a ... a... an amazing news... so can we know who is she?" Jiyong flinched at the word "she", and then he realized that that was the normal assumption and that it wasn't the time yet to talk about it.

"Sorry, Kelly but that is all I'm going to say today, you already have the primicia, don't be so greedy" said Jiyong with a nervous grin.

"You know that the media won't let you alone till they found out..."

"I know...and I hope they are ready for the surprise...!"

Everyone in the hospital room was speechless, especially Seungri who was with his mouth agape.

"Ri-ah?"...finally Dae spoke.

"He is crazy..."

"About you evidently" said Top, with a chuckle.

"It's not funny Seung... Now he will have all the paparazzis behind him...how...why is he so reckless?, JB told me the same...he just shouted that he was my boyfriend..."

"Well, do you need more proof of his love for you?"

"I never doubted of his love for me Dae, I just don't know if he is ready to cope with this..."

"I think he is...just give him time ..."

After a while, the visit hours finished and Seungri was left alone waiting for Dr. Park and Jiyong, who was still at his interview and press conference. Dr. Park arrived early.

“Good afternoon Mr Lee, Dr. Smith told me you wanted to see me and he also told me that you will be discharged soon. I’m glad to hear that. Where is Mr. Kwon? I thought he would be here too.”

“ Hello Dr, Jiyong is working at the moment, but please sit down, I need to ask you some question if you let me.”

“Sure, what do you need to know?”

“It’s about your research again, I’m more calm now. You said, you need to do some tests. What are they exactly?”

“Well… mostly blood tests, level of hormones, ultrasounds; to begin with. We don’t know how it works in a man and most important how you got pregnant, how is the process in your case, although I already have a theory about it, I just need confirmation.”

“What about when you have all you need? Do I have to become public?”

“It is not needed. I don’t need to show the name of the subject… Is that what you are worry about?”

“Yes!... I’m kind of a public figure in my country, not as much as Jiyong, but my career was starting… and now this… Well, to go to the point, I decided to continue with the pregnancy….mmmhh… but I have some conditions doctor.”

“Well, I’m really glad to hear that, and of course tell me…”

“First, nobody needs to know about this, only you and your team…Second, if anything about the research is not of my liking or Jiyong’s, we will stop helping you…and third, the baby is not part of your research once it is out…no press conference, no photos. Do you understand? If we decide to become public, it is our choice not yours…Do you understand, doctor?”

“Do you understand, that even if we don’t do this public at some point it would be out…?”

“That depends on you doctor, you need to do everything in your power to keep it from the outside world. I make you responsible for that. If you don’t agree I will continue on my own, I already talked to Dr. Smith about it and you will have no data for your research.”

There was silence in the room; Seungri looked confident and determined in his decision. Doctor Park cleared his throat and sighed.

“This is my last word doctor, take it or leave it.”

“What have to say Mr Kwon about this?”

“Excuse me?? It is not his decision, sir. I won’t become a rat lab or my baby, only to glorify your existence. I know this is not an easy situation for me… I may lose everything in the process, but I feel that to keep it is the right thing to do, and not because of being part of the history of humanity, as you said before, but because it is a life and it is part of me.”… the tears started rolling his cheeks again…”oh for Christ sake why I’m crying again…damn…” shouted Seungri, really frustrated because he couldn’t contain the tears and keep his composure. Dr. Park came over and sat next to him in the bed, took his handkerchief and started to clean his tears, while he looked a Seungri in a really soft way…

“I promise I’ll try my best Mr Lee, may I call you Seungri?”…Seungri nodded shyly… “OK, Seungri, you won’t be a rat lab I promise that, you cannot imagine how important this is for me and that you had agreed to do this and let me be part of it, I really appreciate, so I won’t let you down.”…In that moment Seungri took Dr Park’s hand which were still in his face and suddenly, Jiyong opened the door with a bunch of flowers...

“What is this?” said frowning and squeezing the flowers… his eyes were sending fire to Dr. Park, who stood up immediately, from the bed and cleared his throat for the second time in the afternoon, in that room.

“Good afternoon, Mr Kown. Seungri and I were talking about his decision and the next step we must follow…” before he could continue…

“Seungri???...why are you calling him, Seungri?? What decision?...”

“About keeping the baby…” said Seungri, while Dr. Park sighed relieved…”That will be all doctor, we can discuss the details at the hotel tomorrow, I will send you the address.”

“Of course!, Well, good bye.” Dr. Park left the room hurriedly.

“Why was he touching you??” Jiyong was fuming…

“Wow…that’s all you saw?? Did you just hear what I said? And what was that all about in your interview…are you insane??? How I’m supposed to keep this a secret if you put yourself as a target for the media?”

“So you made a decision without my opinion… I thought we would do it together…”

“It wasn’t your decision Jiyong…I can’t just get rid of it… you don’t know what is like to feel something inside of you…and…if you don’t agree, I would do it on my own, if your career is all it matters to you, so let be it, you don’t need to be here If you don’t want to.” And again he was crying.

Jiyong sighed and close his eyes, trying to elaborate the best answer. He loved Seungri more than anything.

“Why do you think I said that in the interview?...mmmmhh… Because I promised once that I would fight against everything and everyone to make you happy and to be part of your life. I LOVE YOU LEE SEUNGRI, and I will be by your side no matter the decision you make. I always wanted a family; I never imagined that it would be like this, but… I’m not mad and I would never do anything to hurt you…” approaching to the bed and sitting next to Seungri… “if this is what you want, I’m here and I will always be here for you and for…” putting his hand over Seungri’s belly…” for our baby”…and now the tears were coming from Jiyong’s eyes. Seungri put his hand over Jiyong’s and leaned to give his boyfriend a kiss, they hugged each other and cried together. They knew again, that their path won’t be easy, but that whatever happened they would be together.