Chapter 3

My Everything

Jiyong woke up and the first thing he did was to lit a cigarette, a nasty habit that was getting its toll on him, since he was getting out of breath more and more in his concerts and as usual the press would accuse him of being a bad example for young people. When he finished he finally, got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself, wash his face and brush his teeth. When we went down for breakfast, Taehee, was already there, checking everything for the day ahead of them.

While he was having breakfast, Taehee showed up with his phone, with an incoming call, Jiyong had gave it to him because he want to be away from all the media, and he didn’t want to get the temptation to overlook all the comments about him.

 

“Jiyong-shi, you have a call”

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Kyung il hyung”

 

With a smile in his face he answered “Hey!, What’s up bro?” He just heard sobs and cries

 

“He left me again”

 

“What? Who? And stop crying while you speak I can barely understand you and you sound drunk!”

 

“Yi Jeong!!! Who else???”

 

“again?!! What did you do this time??” yelling

 

“Why is always my fault?!!!” crying louder.

 

“BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH EVERYBODY!!!!”

 

A loud cry was heard from the other side of the line.

 

“So, I’m right, it’s exactly because of that….jeee Kyung!, you have a wonderful person with you, beautiful, funny and he is an excellent producer. He has been very patient with you, too much in my opinion and moreover he LOVES YOU and you can’t keep your hands of him when you are together, but then again your macho pride ends up hurting him, if he leaves you for good, you deserve it!! You moron!!” Kyung was just crying louder and louder.

 

“Stop crying for God’s sake!! I can’t stand it. Pick up your stuff and come a few days to Jeju with me. Give him time!”

 

“O-Ok!” sobbing.

 

Jiyong hung up and decided to call YoungBae, his best friend. Kyung Il and YoungBae were Jiyong’s friends since they were trainees, YoungBae even more because they know each other from elementary school. Kyung was a gorgeous man, like a greek god and he fell in love with the maknae of his group and even after they disbanded they were together, or sort of since every couple of months they were fighting because of Kyung indiscretions. YoungBae, on the contrary, was a very nice and sweet guy, an excellent dancer and singer and very in love of his girlfriend, He was always like the mother of the other two “boys”, as he always treat them, hence their “spoiled child” behavior and because they were always causing trouble.

 

“Bae, hi, How are you?”

 

“Hey, Ji, What’s up?”

 

“Let’s say ‘Ok’. I’m grounded in Jeju”

 

“What? Again? Haha, well, it seems that you don’t learn your lessons.”

 

“Stop it Bae! Enough with YG’s nagging, now I have to hear yours” puffing air and clearly upset for his friend coment.

 

“Sorry!, So what is it?”

 

“Kyung called me drunk and crying, he fought with Yi Jeong again, so I thought about hanging around the three of us, like the old times. It’s been so long since we spend some time together.”

 

“Wow!! You two are unbelievable! Ok!... I’ll call Kyung and I will prepare my ears. We will be there tomorrow, is that ok?”

“Ok! Great! See you then.”

 

After breakfast, he and Taehee went to the café, he greeted the staff, who were very pleased to have him there, he asked how everything was going and decided to give a tour to see how was his paintings and the costumers. Luckily, there were the last days of autumn and the winter started to be felt, what allowed Jiyong to be unnoticed wearing a black winter beany and a black mask, he completed his outfit quite simple, since he didn’t want to be recognized, with ripped jeans and a black jacket. He was walking around the left wing of the café, when he saw a guy sitting quite comfortable in front of one if his favorite paintings, he just stood there watching how this guy, just looked at the painting like hypnotized, suddenly the guy’s phone rang and he picked up, and thanks to that Jiyong could see the features of the said man, he was more than beautiful, he was stunning, blond/white hair, gentle eyes, chubby face and what attracted Jiyong’s attention was his smile, pure and honest smile. He couldn’t stop looking at this man, something just wasn’t right, what was it? He just wanted to know more about him, and more over when he heard his voice and his laugh, he couldn’t stop imagining waking up with that laugh every day. So when the guy ended the call, he approached and sat next to him.

 

"It's a real mess, is not it?"

“Sorry, what?”

 

“The painting is a real mess”

 

“Excuse me, but why do you say that?, if you don’t know how to appreciate art I guess you are in the wrong place”

 

Jiyong opened his eyes widely, he never thought or was used to be answered like that.

 

“Wow, oh key!”

 

Seungri looked at the guy next to him, he barely could see his eyes… and continued.

 

“Excuse me, but I’d like to enjoy this painting without annoying comments.”

 

“Do you know the author?” ask Jiyong ignoring Seungri’s last words.

 

Seungri thought a moment before answering and without looking to the guy just said “Yes”

 

“And I see that you like his work”

 

“Excuse me, really I don’t want to be rude, but please can you leave me enjoy the painting?”

 

“What is so especial about it?”

 

Seungri closed his eyes and breathe, then opened and look at the guy to his eyes… Jiyong should be scared…!

 

“You just have to look at it, even as it looks like a mess, every color and every there has a point. I don’t know how to explain, but every time I look at it I found something new, a new color, a new mark. Every part of this painting shouts “here I am, this is me”, but I guess you don’t see that, you just see paint thrown at a canvas, I but I see chaos, organized chaos. It’s what he is”…. And with that Seungri just lead his attention to the painting again ignoring Jiyong, who was speechless, he couldn’t stop looking and admiring this guy who dear to look into his soul through his painting.

After some minutes, that were like seconds to Jiyong, he could speak again.

 

“So, you admire him…., I mean the artist”

 

Seungri just looked at him and smile, that smile by now was engraved in his retines for ever he thought, and he answered.

 

“Yes, very much”

 

And when Jiyong was about to say something again, Seungri’s phone rang.

 

“JB, yes! What is it?....Ok…I’ll be there….Well, I guess that I would leave you enjoy the mess mister…”

 

“JK” said Jiyong trying to answer something fast, without revealing his identity.

 

“oh! Well mister JK, nice to meet you, Lee Seungri here, but I have to go.”

 

Jiyong saw how he was leaving, he couldn’t move, but then he just jumped off his feet and ran to catch him.

 

“Sorry, Sengri-shi”

 

Seungri turn around hearing his name. “Yes?”

 

“This must sound really weird, but would you like to have a cup of coffee?”

 

Seungri didn’t know what to do, it was weird indeed, but he thought about JB words about not been with anyone, so he thought maybe he could give it a try, but thinking it through he didn’t even know the face of this guy. So..

 

“Oh!, yes why not!, but I really have to go now someone is waiting for me.”

 

“Oh!, maybe another day then…are you from Jeju?”

 

“No, actually I’m just for the holidays, sorry!”

 

“oh no, it’s ok, I’m here for the holidays too.”

 

“Damn” thought Sengri for himself, how he would get rid of this creep. “Well, as I said before I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t know who you are, I can’t even see your face properly and you insulted my favorite artist calling his work a mess, and now you want a cup of coffee…if this is your way of getting a date, you have serious problems. So nice to meet you and goodbye.” Seungri turn around and left.

 

Jiyong was speechless again.

 

Seungri, left the café to meet JB, who invited to a special party for the end of the holidays, he was anxious to get to Seoul tomorrow so he could spend some time with his friends. He didn’t want to think about that guy in the café, but he couldn’t get his eyes from his head, they looked so familiar, but he tried not to think about it, since he won’t see the guy again. Or that is what he thought.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: ups! haha! Well, enjoy while you can, so far everything just come fluently. Just to add to this, I miss Seungri a lot on instragram and I miss his smile and I just want to hug him right now! I hope everything clears up although we know how korean people is about scandals.

See you in the next chapter!

Kisses to all!